Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

poisonpill posted:

what is sex liek? :frogbon:

It rely sucks....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Into The Mild posted:

This thread reminds me of that tweet where the guy said that no woman enthusiastically wants sex because his never witnessed it.

I assume he got dunked on really hard?

Also Ben Shapiro's wife and all the women this guy has been with should start a support group.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

poisonpill posted:

imagine a real good bait sess. now double it

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

poisonpill posted:

It's better than breaking the sound barrier

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just lol if youre a dude that didnt find and marry a female equivalent of a 3 pump chump, your loving loss LOL!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sex

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Impossible

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
This isn't even a hard steam achievement just think about Baseball Stats.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sex.......

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

sex.......

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Derpies posted:

Just lol if youre a dude that didnt find and marry a female equivalent of a 3 pump chump, your loving loss LOL!

My wife can't even LOOK at me without making exhausted, 'no more, please!' motions and sounds!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Imagine a female orgasm.

... because that's the only way you'll ever see one lmao!!!!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
my kitty can’t have orgasms but he seems pretty happy overall. nervous tho. maybe that’s the trade off

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Evolution as an explanation for conscious life is a total lie. It works for biological adaptations here and there but no way it explains atoms and energy smashing around eventually creating humans and animals.

Realize that humans are extremely bad at intuitively understanding statistics and probability. For example, if you had a random assortment of 10 books and haphazardly put them on a shelf, what are the chances they would be alphabetic? 1/100? 1/1000? It's 1/3,600,000 because that's the math 10-factorial, or "10!".

DO you have any notion of how many factors are involved with the creation of human beings starting from energy particles? The number is so insanely large that you could write 1 out of 1000000000...... writing zeroes for the rest of your life and you wouldn't be able to capture a fraction of the years needed to get there. Don't believe me? One million monkeys typing on one million typewriters at 45 words per minute would require 36 trillion years (which is 2600 times the age of the universe) to "accidentally" type "Call me Ishmael". There are more factors in making a human than there are keys on a keyboard AND more then 15 precisely arranged placements for a number of those factors - a billion billion times more.

There's really NO chance we arose out of random chance and the smashing of unintelligent energy over time.

Female orgasms work the same way.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Derpies posted:

This but unironically

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I just married a dude, it seemed easier than some long drawn out selection process.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did they know?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Oh god I think I just had a female orgasm :gonk:

It's everywhere :gonk:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

Oh god I think I just had a female orgasm :gonk:

It's everywhere :gonk:

Don't worry I have your parents here on speaker phone in the classroom with us all.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

VinylonUnderground posted:

Female orgasms work the same way.

Imagine four clits at the edge of a cliff

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Super Waffle posted:

This but unironically

It is a pretty good set up ngl

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

Imagine four clits at the edge of a cliff

Haha yeah! Haha ridiculous!
*Furiously scribbling in a wire bound notebook labelled 'SEX - GIRLS' clearly crossing large chunks out*
... Haha!! Ooh ok ok.
What else should I imagine then I wonder do you think?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Weka posted:

Do you have any tips on what animals to imitate? Usually I go with the Australian possum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkncjNn-ygE&t=10s

There's an animal inside of you called homo sapiens and it loves to yell, let it go wild and enjoy.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This is true. I have a vagina and have had lots of orgasms, but it was actually just because I'm trans. A true woman can never orgasm! So, if you're loving someone with a vagina and they cum, congrats on your homosexuality! Welcome to the club! :rms:

E: well, you could be bisexual, or pansexual, too. We're happy to have you, don't worry! No discrimination! :unsmith:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have never seen it, therefore it does not exist. The moon landing, the curvature of the earth, the female orgasm, doilies??? Nothing but lies

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Yeah well you haven't seen Bigfoot either but he's real.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mooey Cow posted:

You don't know what the Klowner has seen, and may God have mercy on you if you find out

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

The absolute worst is when a guy keeps trying to get you off after you tell him that it's not happening. Hooking up with a guy who absolutely insists that he WILL get you to orgasm no matter how tired or disinterested you are is loving torturous.

I also won't fake an orgasm on principle, but I probably wouldn't be able to if I tried because I'm a terrible liar.

100% Sometimes I'm just not in it. It's not about him it's just sometimes it ain't gonna happen and rubbing my clit raw is not going to fix it lol.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mooey Cow posted:

What if bigfoot and female orgasm are connected somehow?!? You know what they say about big feet

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I thought that the female orgasm was a myth until I tried out the BALLDO

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cumming is your vitality leaving the body. Never cum lest you become a dry dead husk.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Shapiro tweeting about his Wife’s dry p-word was funny enough and then I discovered he had children and then it was even funnier.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
it’s time that we all came clean: the male orgasm is a myth. we make the funny noises and stuff to make women feel better. semen is just mayonnaise that we stuff into the ureathra beforehand

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
poo poo man you're not supposed to tell anyone! Give me your man badge NOW and get outta my office

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
the myth of the female orgasm is almost as damaging as the myth of male enjoyment of cumming

cumming hurts, it is a white hot pain which we cannot control and must pretend to enjoy due to societal pressure.

Women are lucky that their orgasm exists only as a myth so they do not have to experience the cum pain

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If others are breaking their silence, then I must as well.
M'Ladies, I have already paid for every activity on our pursuit as well as the meal, as well as insisted on holding each door whilst refering to you as 'madam'. And now you stare at my loins, hungering (and thirsting?!) for even more?! Please! I cannot take any more of this! Let my wiener be!

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The alpha and the omega.

Abandon your false gods and bask in the warmth of the one true deity; the hitachi.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:worship: :shlick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

is that the thing from Dr. Who? :monocle: