Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛꜱ, ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ᴏʜ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ, ɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ; ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀʟꜱᴏ; ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ, ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ; ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ. ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴀʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴍᴀɪᴅ ꜱʟᴇᴘᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏꜱᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏꜱᴏᴍ.
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱɪɴɢ, ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴꜱ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɴᴀʏ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɪꜱ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ.’ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɴᴏ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɪꜱ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ.’ ᴛʜᴜꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ.

ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ: 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴛʜ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ; ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴛʜ: ɴᴀʏ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ.' ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ꜰᴇᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ.’ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: ‘ᴅᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ’.’ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ᴏʜ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ɴᴏ ᴡɪꜱᴇ ꜱʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀɪᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ.’ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴇ ɴᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ; ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ.’

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ɴᴏ ᴡɪꜱᴇ ꜱʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ: ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴏꜰ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In the beginning, God created e1m1.

And God typed iddqd and idkfa on His keyboard, and God saw that the super shotgun was good.

On the second day, God grew restless with His creation and so conceived His custom wad.

And God said "let there be a light switch," and thus was the light separated from the darkness.

And God said "let there be a hidden room with light amplification goggles," and God did spawn nearby.

God saw all that He had made, and countless dm rounds did pass, while God did ruthlessly pwn His brother.

But on the third day, God's brother saw the LORD enter His room, and God's deception was laid bare.

And so God's brother was thrown down, and banished from the Heavens, that he might never again play DOOM multi with the LORD.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Christ: Oh, the rsi is hurting your wrists? :rolleyes:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Then the LORD said to Miyamoto, "Where is Gunpei Yokoi?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my Aniki's keeper?"

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

GorfZaplen posted:

Then the LORD said to Miyamoto, "Where is Gunpei Yokoi?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my Aniki's keeper?"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was then that God said to the man, “I love you, and I would never leave you. During your team’s times of trial and suffering, when you saw only one positive K/D resting at a deece 4.6, it was then that I carried you.”

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

prepare thine wallets for verily, verily I say unto thee, the steam summer sale is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQLDdSy2cU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

lol

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛꜱ, ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ᴏʜ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ, ɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ; ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀʟꜱᴏ; ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ, ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ; ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ. ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴀʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴍᴀɪᴅ ꜱʟᴇᴘᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏꜱᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏꜱᴏᴍ.
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱɪɴɢ, ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴꜱ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɴᴀʏ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɪꜱ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ.’ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɴᴏ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɪꜱ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ.’ ᴛʜᴜꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ.

ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ: 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴛʜ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ; ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴛʜ: ɴᴀʏ; ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ.' ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ꜰᴇᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ.’ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: ‘ᴅᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ’.’ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ᴏʜ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ɴᴏ ᴡɪꜱᴇ ꜱʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀɪᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ.’ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴇ ɴᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ; ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀ ᴊᴏʏᴄᴏɴ.’

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: 'ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ɴᴏ ᴡɪꜱᴇ ꜱʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ: ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴏꜰ.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

GorfZaplen posted:

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I love God, Guns and Games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

And God typed iddqd and idkfa on His keyboard, and God saw that the super shotgun was good.

On the second day, God grew restless with His creation and so conceived His custom wad.

And God said "let there be a light switch," and thus was the light separated from the darkness.

And God said "let there be a hidden room with light amplification goggles," and God did spawn nearby.

God saw all that He had made, and countless dm rounds did pass, while God did ruthlessly pwn His brother.

But on the third day, God's brother saw the LORD enter His room, and God's deception was laid bare.

And so God's brother was thrown down, and banished from the Heavens, that he might never again play DOOM multi with the LORD.

lmao i missed this

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adam and Eve cast out of Paradise because they hacked the PS3 no matter what firmware it's on

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Then Samson called to the Lord, saying, “O Lord God, remember me, I pray! Strengthen me, I pray, just this once, O God, that I may with one blow take vengeance on the Philistines for my two eyes!” And Samson took hold of the two PS5s which supported the temple, and he braced himself against them, one on his right and the other on his left. Then Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” And he pushed the PS5s with all his might, and the temple fell on the lords and all the people who were in it.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Adam and Eve cast out of Paradise because they hacked the PS3 no matter what firmware it's on

herculon posted:

Then Samson called to the Lord, saying, “O Lord God, remember me, I pray! Strengthen me, I pray, just this once, O God, that I may with one blow take vengeance on the Philistines for my two eyes!” And Samson took hold of the two PS5s which supported the temple, and he braced himself against them, one on his right and the other on his left. Then Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” And he pushed the PS5s with all his might, and the temple fell on the lords and all the people who were in it.

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It is easier for an Xbox to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

GorfZaplen posted:

It is easier for an Xbox to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Unto Xbox was born Xbox 360: and Xbox 360 begat a son, the Third Xbox, who was called Xbox One.
And unto Xbox One were born Xbox One X, and Xbox One S.
And the sons of Xbox One X and Xbox One S were Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Unto Xbox was born Xbox 360: and Xbox 360 begat a son, the Third Xbox, who was called Xbox One.

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Let him who is without a hacked PS3 cast the first stone

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

herculon posted:

Let him who is without a hacked PS3 cast the first stone

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

There's too many good posts

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the PS5 out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the PS Mini out of thy brother’s eye

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

It shall be made of plastics black and green. The length shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. When ye have finished, ye shall call it the Xbox.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EXODUS 21:1, 20-21

1“These are the laws you are to set before them:

20 “Anyone who downloads a ROM must be punished if the game is finished as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the ROM is deleted within 24 hours, since they were just testing it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

20 “Anyone who downloads a ROM must be punished if the game is finished as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the ROM is deleted within 24 hours, since they were just testing it.

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

It shall be made of plastics black and green. The length shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. When ye have finished, ye shall call it the Xbox.

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his console on the wrong RAM.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol