Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

I CRUSHED MY MOD CHALLENGE
get it?
Ok it was a bad post, ill summarize part 2 quickly. Literally A Person, I'm sorry I failed you. Whoever asked about the utility belt, that is a tourniquet and the part you asked about is the windlass used to tighten it.

After the one night stand, I went home the next day for a couple of weeks because we got a break. When I got back to Allen Park I went to the White Rhino that night with the hopes to see this woman again. I got bombed, and tried to walk to her house. I got lost, thought I had found her house and began to toss pebbles at the window I thought was hers. I don't know if it was her house or not. No one came to the window, but in short time two cop cars appeared to my left and right driving down the road towards me with no headlights on.

I was detained, and cuffed. I knew this woman was a cop so I told them I knew her and described her and her tatt and they laughed...alot. They then put me in the back of a police car and drove me to my hotel. So not actually arrested just detained, never saw the woman again. However, I did have a conversation with this guy at the White Rhino about this woman, he said he had also done the dirty with her, I told him I raw dogged her, he told me to get an AIDS test. I'm good, no AIDS.

fningnewguy fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Sep 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
See, when I first read your title I thought that "going for seconds on a piece of strange" meant that you were like intercoursing for ~ 12 seconds when the pigs rolled up and cuffed you, presumably outside.

:(

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I gave the op aids

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

fningnewguy posted:

It had been 2 years since I got out of the US Army. I was working as an underground utility locator when I was offered a new job. The job was to drive a mini van, that I had to mount 3 cameras on, and drive no greater then 20 MPH through out the city of Detroit to take high resolution photos for a tax assessment. I would be part of a team of drivers and together we would capture photos of the entire city of Detroit for a tax assessment. The cameras fired every 15 feet, so while driving at 20 MPH you just heard a rhythmic "Click, Click, Click" as the cameras captured a forward and either left of right image(depending on if it was a one way street). We were all trained to drive in a specific way and use the maps given to us to gather this data and sent on our way. I had my van, my maps, my model 1911 .45 ACP pistol and some body armor and medical supplies along with me.*Detroit is not a good place to drive around with cameras mounted on a mini van*

It looked like this, like a war zone. I was 2 years from my 2nd tour to Iraq. First in Baghdad, second to Basra. Detroit looked in some ways.....worse. I was back home in the US from a warzone, and I was in a city in the US that looked like a warzone.

However, I was motivated and quickly became the best driver, gathering the most photos.(I poo poo excellence)

Detroit was jacked up looking, I enjoyed it because I was carrying a gun and wearing body armor and it kind of took me back to Iraq in a way.

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0SkVkC0JQg

We were staying in a hotel just outside of Detroit, in Allenpark MI. There was a bar by the hotel called "White Rhino", I became a regular there, just going to drink after work and shoot the S*** with people. One night while doing just this I was sitting at the bar and approached by an older woman, nice looking, brunette, slender and very aggressive. She invited me after some brief conversation to join her at her table. Where I was introduced to a gentleman aprox my age, and an older gentleman. This woman was all over the older gentleman, so I assumed it to be her husband. Myself and the other younger man had a quick talk of our confusion(are they swingers, what the f*** is happening right now, etc..) but it was short lived. She was a predator, and had made her selection of prey....It was me.

She left the table for a time leaving us 3 gents in an awkward spot, then she approached me grabbed my shoulder softly, leaned in close to my ear and in a loud whisper asked me to walk with her to the gas station so she could by cigarettes. I agreed, she wanted an easy task so yes i will walk with you to the gas station to buy cigarettes. Things escalated greatly following this. Once we got outside of the bar, she told me the older man, who I thought was her husband, was creepy. She needed me to walk her home after buying the cigarettes. She was adamant on the fact that "I will not have sex with you". I was in gentlemen mode, that was fine, I would walk her home I want nothing for this. We step off, we walk next door to the gas station and she buys some smokes. We then step off again towards her house which is a neighborhood right by the bar. I am drunk, I lose my sense of direction as I am focused on conversation and observation of this woman, and she is very nice to look at by now.

After a pretty long walk, we arrive to her house she announces this to me, By now I have to pee, like really bad. I ask her if I could use the bathroom in her house, and thats when things got weird(in a good way, sort of). She said I could, but she would have to frisk me first, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of her house, ordered me to put my hands up and spread my legs, pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs further apart than what was comfortable. She then frisked me, spending a large part of the time on my crotch. When she was satisfied I was ok, she said go ahead and pee here. She stood with her body pressed behind me directly and still holding me as I did just that. I had passed some strange ritual I did not even know, for next after I finished and zipped up she again grabbed me and led me to the front door than a threat.(My little girls are sleeping in the living room, do not look at them, just go upstairs). I said ok and did just that. She unlocked the door and we entered her home, I did not look at her children as we went inside from my peripheral vision i saw them sleeping on a sofabed in the living room.

She told me nothing but truth, and she was crazy as hell(It turned me on). She led me by the hand to a narrow staircase to her bedroom, when we got there she kind of tossed me into it. Like I just entered a black widows nest, and I had! The room was filthy and cluttered,(handcuffs on the nightstand, dirty laundry all over the floor, i also observed bullets all over her nightstand) after she got distance from me her first course of action was to pick up a rifle from a corner of clutter. I recognized it immediately as a Ruger 10/22, she picked it up, and a 25rnd hotlips magazine. She snapped the magazine in and chambered a round and again recounted in a different form, If I do anything out of line I will kill you. Somehow by this point, I had one goal, I wanted her really really bad.

Things cooled down in the course of seconds, I do not recall how, but we end up on her bed with her facing me and me facing her, with very little space, we are touching. She takes off her top, I take it all in. She has a Tatt on her left side I remember but will not disclose. Best sex of my life, until I met my wife. I was arrested after this hookup and im going to do a part 2.

hey buddy why dont you shut the front door and dont let it hit your rear end on the rear end on the way out. dumbass

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

You probably deserve to be arrested for referring to another human being as "a piece of strange" if nothing else.

Nobody gives a gently caress about your gross humblebrag sexual exploits and you're no Mark Z. Danielewski. Lurk more, post less.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

13Pandora13 posted:

You probably deserve to be arrested for referring to another human being as "a piece of strange" if nothing else.

Nobody gives a gently caress about your gross humblebrag sexual exploits and you're no Mark Z. Danielewski. Lurk more, post less.

HOUSE OF LEAVES FUCKIN SUCKS :mad:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Hi op we can say gently caress here, in fact it’s encouraged.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

corgski posted:

Hi op we can say gently caress here, in fact it’s encouraged.

Where on the internet have you ever not been able to say gently caress? Seriously. I'm old as poo poo. I did BBS's and had AOL and while those two archaic artifacts may have had rules on swearing, I can't recall a single forum that has given any fucks since the invention of the internet. Where do these people originate from?

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

gently caress poo poo oval office balls cocksucker

OP did you go chili dogging or coney dogging? A person who spent time in the D will be able to answer this.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

kntfkr posted:

HOUSE OF LEAVES FUCKIN SUCKS :mad:

It was good enough for OP to write really bad fanfic of it. :colbert:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you could all please refrain from cussing i would really appreciate it my 4 year old reads this website

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

13Pandora13 posted:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

op i liked the part of the post where you saw titties

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsfAn4ejg1o

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

jarofpiss posted:

op i liked the part of the post where you saw titties

wtf is this true? ban this filth

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Did part 2 get posted

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

13Pandora13 posted:

It was good enough for OP to write really bad fanfic of it. :colbert:

and not once did I have to turn my computer upside down clockwise to read it.

the person who recommended house of leaves to me also recommended a heartbreaking work of staggering penis and she says her favorite book is ulysses and we're not friends anymore

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fningnewguy posted:

Ok it was a bad post, ill summarize part 2 quickly. Literally A Person, I'm sorry I failed you. Whoever asked about the utility belt, that is a tourniquet and the part you asked about is the windlass used to tighten it.

After the one night stand, I went home the next day for a couple of weeks because we got a break. When I got back to Allen Park I went to the White Rhino that night with the hopes to see this woman again. I got bombed, and tried to walk to her house. I got lost, thought I had found her house and began to toss pebbles at the window I thought was hers. I don't know if it was her house or not. No one came to the window, but in short time two cop cars appeared to my left and right driving down the road towards me with no headlights on.

I was detained, and cuffed. I knew this woman was a cop so I told them I knew her and described her and her tatt and they laughed...alot. They then put me in the back of a police car and drove me to my hotel. So not actually arrested just detained, never saw the woman again. However, I did have a conversation with this guy at the White Rhino about this woman, he said he had also done the dirty with her, I told him I raw dogged her, he told me to get an AIDS test. I'm good, no AIDS.

“I got arrested going for seconds on a piece of strange in Detroit.”

Except you didn’t get arrested.

You fuckin’ suck, OP.

:getout:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Listen the night is young there’s still time for the OP to get arrested yet.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

fningnewguy posted:

I was detained, and cuffed. I knew this woman was a cop so I told them I knew her and described her and her tatt and they laughed...alot. They then put me in the back of a police car and drove me to my hotel. So not actually arrested just detained,
if you were cuffed, you were arrested

handcuffing creates a custodial environment that escalates a "terry stop" to an arrest

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

that guy that had stories from his lovely hotel job was more entertaining than this imo

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

fningnewguy posted:

Detroit was jacked up looking, I enjoyed it because I was carrying a gun and wearing body armor and it kind of took me back to Iraq in a way.

also i just want to quote this in particular

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was executed for impregnating a vat of butter and you dont see me posting a thread about it.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
MY GIRLFRIEND

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao :stare:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

fningnewguy posted:

**** off you piece of ****

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I didn't read the second part. Did op drop some curses? We doing curses now? That seems pretty edgy, IDK.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Escape From Noise posted:

I didn't read the second part. Did op drop some curses? We doing curses now? That seems pretty edgy, IDK.

in the very first post he rightly so censored his usage of the highly contentious and inflammatory *s* word

Edit: first time through I stopped reading there, now I've gone back he also censored the disgusting *f* word

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Woah! That's some serious potty mouth, young man!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I got arrested for going for seconds on an Old Country Buffet AMA

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Escape From Noise posted:

I got arrested for going for seconds on an Old Country Buffet AMA

Mash potato or baked?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Mash potato or baked?

Both at once. It was DEPRAVED! :getin:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You guys suck it was interesting until you scared the guy from posting deets

Effort posts are rare

Jfc assholes

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Also I do not have Aids

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Spinz posted:

Also I do not have Aids

nice humble brag

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

*insists on wearing bulletproof vest and driving around heavily armed*

*gets bombed in strange neighbourhood and throws rocks at houses*

Consistency isnt really a strong suit is it, OP?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz posted:

Also I do not have Aids

hey baby wuts up :biglips:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
There are effort posts and then their are ones with many obvious warning signs.

I also think that excessive threadshitting has done a number over the last decade, but nuts to this one.