Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just use the chickfila sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the only condiment i put on a chicken biscuit is chili garlic sauce and there is going to be HELL to pay for this possible disruption

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9zSdf-T5c

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Laoganma balls

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My fridge is filled with 6-8 ish dumb hipster bullshit hot sauces my roommate bought but the only hot sauce worth using is jalapeno Cholula.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I've been loyal to El Yucateco sauces for awhile now

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Saalkin posted:

My fridge is filled with 6-8 ish dumb hipster bullshit hot sauces my roommate bought but the only hot sauce worth using is jalapeno Cholula.

Same but “Caribbean” El Yucateco

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

When I saw the photo of Jay Johnston at the Capitol riots I was really disappointed he wasn't wearing the Lincoln mustardayonnaise outfit.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nice Guy Patron posted:

When I saw the photo of Jay Johnston at the Capitol riots I was really disappointed he wasn't wearing the Lincoln mustardayonnaise outfit.
This is news to me, big lol here

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I have a jar of habanero pepper mash fermenting already and might have enough birds eye chiles to do the same by the end of the summer. I will fully transition to homemade hot sauce guy before this whole supply thing has a chance to affect me

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sorry everyone, but I'm no crazy deathseeker, a bit of cracked black pepper is wild enough for me haha.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Valentinas is trash and I love it.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Poohs Packin posted:

Valentinas is trash and I love it.

Valentina black my friend!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

Sorry everyone, but I'm no crazy deathseeker, a bit of cracked black pepper is wild enough for me haha.

Reckless maniac.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i secured 2 bottles of sriracha today, no sambal in sight and my jar is at like 1/4 rn :ohdear:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mae Ploy and Mayo (best foods or gtfo) with a little lime is the ultimate trashy tendies sauce.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
target brand honey habanero sauce is better, it is basically liquid Sweet Chili Doritos flavor.

gently caress its, so good

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
https://www.target.com/p/honey-38-h...cB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Throwback to page 1 when Yalda thought Sriracha was the same thing as Szechuan.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Oh noes, only every condiment and hot sauce company makes a sriracha now.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
szechuan is also better than sri racha

really its not even that great of a souse

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Jelly posted:

Throwback to page 1 when Yalda thought Sriracha was the same thing as Szechuan.

Knowing the actual correct rick and morty reference and posting about it is somehow more embarassing

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
There are worse hot sauces. Maybe about 25% of them.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Poohs Packin posted:

Knowing the actual correct rick and morty reference and posting about it is somehow more embarassing

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I don't think McDonald's would ever have a condiment as spicy as Sriracha in their buildings lol

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

i'll give you an pass because im pretty sure you live in some nordic wasteland where Tide Pods go for $19 a piece. But here in consumerville we are WAAAAY the gently caress ahead of you.

Now just what in the goddamned hell is this

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what the gently caress is sriracha

i think i deserve a loving answer

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

It’s Tabasco sauce mixed with a bunch of garlic and sugar. It’s not great.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that sounds bad

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Some people like it, i may or may not have terrible taste, other assorted disclaimers.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

well i for one wont stop until all the enjoyers of this thing i dont like cow in submission to my steely gaze

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Some people like it, i may or may not have terrible taste, other assorted disclaimers.

People started getting into it "ironically" in the early 2000s because it was the weird bottle at some Asian eateries and then liking it became a meme and then food trend magazines and fast casuals started utilising it.

The same thing happened with bacon. Meme food.

I think its pretty average and doesn't have great chili flavor but I'm just one simple man with great opinions whos good at posting.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

precision posted:

szechuan is also better than sri racha

really its not even that great of a souse
Seshjuan is a region in China. Sri Racha is a also known as red rooster sauce in some circles.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

It is a pepper ketchup.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
I cannot believe it takes wading all the way to page 3 to get this out there:

“Sriracha??…. You mean Hot Cock? “

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The solution to the sriracha problem is the same as the solution to pitbulls.

Let the existing supply die off and don’t make any more.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

People started getting into it "ironically" in the early 2000s because it was the weird bottle at some Asian eateries and then liking it became a meme and then food trend magazines and fast casuals started utilising it.

The same thing happened with bacon. Meme food.

I think its pretty average and doesn't have great chili flavor but I'm just one simple man with great opinions whos good at posting.

its basically become meme worthy to hate on at this point. i think the meme/fad of its novelty is gone and people just use it as spicy ketchup now, which is it's intended purpose. my exwifes lao/viet family uses it and sambal by the loving boxload and now i can't stop

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I like Sriracha it is pretty tasty.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Valentina black my friend!

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I remember reading about how the locals of the area in Cali that the sriracha factory is in hated it because of the eye watering effect of having a chili pepper processing plant in ur town. I wonder if it's still like that.