Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who gives a gently caress
big fuckin deal
gently caress you op
gently caress yourself
gently caress your mom
gently caress a duck
and gently caress goku too
View Results

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Hey man you're a cool guy. Like my friend about your age that came out with me to the trump inauguration protests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

good job, OP

keep it up

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Gene is so old that he's even older than OP

Happy birthday oldster

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
gene is so old he could be my kid brother :rolleyes:

page 3 set:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFv_PoZ2iP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxz86P5pcbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQEVXLAfc4

dee eight fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jul 13, 2022

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Congratulations OP, in two more years you can make a good thread.
And yes I am sure this joke has been made but I refuse to read threads sorry.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Happy birthday, here's to another 67!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You're still younger than my parents and they're still alive so, looking good 👍

eig
Oct 16, 2008

happy birthday OP ur older than my dad who's birthday was last week! my gift to u is the :catdrugs: smiley i made many years ago yorue welcome :-)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

eig posted:

happy birthday OP ur older than my dad who's birthday was last week! my gift to u is the :catdrugs: smiley i made many years ago yorue welcome :-)

i remember. thank you very much. pm your mailing addy and i'll send you some catnip seeds

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Don't be older than my mom. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
If you forget to die at 69, you are gonna have to run it up to 420 to get to a cool number again.

You'll have to work on drinking child blood, snorting their distilled adrenochrome, and being full of spite and hate, and whatever else it apparently is that keeps the ghouls alive longer than good people.

This will eventually corrupt you as you become one of the bad guys, but you don't want to die at a lame boring age like 76.

Try to avoid checking out at 88, people will assume the worst and pee on your grave.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

mysterious frankie posted:

Don't be older than my mom. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

pics?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

dee eight posted:

page 2 party music:

this one is pretty much my personal philosophy summed up in one song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrAxnNDSpXc

Nice tunes old boy.

Happy birthday Goon!

You make me feel younger.

:slick:

eig
Oct 16, 2008

dee eight posted:

i remember. thank you very much. pm your mailing addy and i'll send you some catnip seeds

bless u but I don't have cats! I'm glad the smiley has been so popular though, it was fun to make:)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

eig posted:

bless u but I don't have cats! I'm glad the smiley has been so popular though, it was fun to make:)

idc give them to a friend or scatter them in the neighbor's flowers or in the alley

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
You're a good person d8 and I hope you have a good birthday. :)

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Happy birthday :toot:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

HBD dee eight

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I missed your birthday d8! But in PST it’s still July 12. Happy birthday old man

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Happy Birthday :cheersbird:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

dee eight posted:

i'm both impressed and disappointed.

there was one day in my early 20s where i walking a few blocks to my brother's house to do computer gaming on vic 20s. i recall clearly the thought, "holy poo poo i have a computer program in my pocket!. the future is now, baby!" it was something like temples of apshai on a cassette tape lol. it was a v cool moment for me to have some sci fi dreams come true. of course i still play the heck out of vid games, and the internet is my clubhouse. computers in every house is one of the best promises kept by the future.

at one point in my life, i took a good critical look at tv and decided it was poison to the mind and spirit so now i try to cut it out of my life except for very specific things (indy 500). in my single digit years, tv was a magic box that had teachers in it. capt kangaroo and miss marcia, bozo and roy rogers and hopalong cassidy and bugs bunny spent a lot of time hangin out with me and that was okay. now, though, i've seen the vast wasteland with older and slightly more cynical eyes. newton minnow was a starry-eyed optimist. the constant stream of common crap that is network tv is just a delivery system for screaming advertisements aimed carefully at the slack jawed masses with disposable income. apart from some public tv, i am deeply disappointed in tv.

modern culture is a bit of both. some movies and music are a miss with me, but that's okay, i still find the good stuff. i don't do a lot of social media so twitter and tik tok and like that are only what i see here and discord. i like the memes and gifs and my sense of humor is broad so i don't feel alienated by youth trends and culture. what weirds me out a little bit is all the metal you kids are sticking in yourselfs. i like boobies ungalvanized thank you. tats used to a little, but that was a cultural echo from the previous generation i think. only sailors and convicts had tats, not good upright citizens

the rise of fascism in america is a big disappointment. i mean they gave my uncle marvin a bronze star for killing nazis back in the 40s but now here we are and the bastards are running around in america doing nazi stuff. gently caress.

I'm sick in bed and this made me not think about my stupid headache for a bit. Sorry my reply can't match yours; it was a very good reply.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

dee eight posted:

i'm both impressed and disappointed.

there was one day in my early 20s where i walking a few blocks to my brother's house to do computer gaming on vic 20s. i recall clearly the thought, "holy poo poo i have a computer program in my pocket!. the future is now, baby!" it was something like temples of apshai on a cassette tape lol. it was a v cool moment for me to have some sci fi dreams come true. of course i still play the heck out of vid games, and the internet is my clubhouse. computers in every house is one of the best promises kept by the future.

at one point in my life, i took a good critical look at tv and decided it was poison to the mind and spirit so now i try to cut it out of my life except for very specific things (indy 500). in my single digit years, tv was a magic box that had teachers in it. capt kangaroo and miss marcia, bozo and roy rogers and hopalong cassidy and bugs bunny spent a lot of time hangin out with me and that was okay. now, though, i've seen the vast wasteland with older and slightly more cynical eyes. newton minnow was a starry-eyed optimist. the constant stream of common crap that is network tv is just a delivery system for screaming advertisements aimed carefully at the slack jawed masses with disposable income. apart from some public tv, i am deeply disappointed in tv.

modern culture is a bit of both. some movies and music are a miss with me, but that's okay, i still find the good stuff. i don't do a lot of social media so twitter and tik tok and like that are only what i see here and discord. i like the memes and gifs and my sense of humor is broad so i don't feel alienated by youth trends and culture. what weirds me out a little bit is all the metal you kids are sticking in yourselfs. i like boobies ungalvanized thank you. tats used to a little, but that was a cultural echo from the previous generation i think. only sailors and convicts had tats, not good upright citizens

the rise of fascism in america is a big disappointment. i mean they gave my uncle marvin a bronze star for killing nazis back in the 40s but now here we are and the bastards are running around in america doing nazi stuff. gently caress.
God bless d8.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
weed :hf: retirement

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

I wore my neon orange CAT DRUGS shirt in my early 20's to many shows in Philly, always a great conversation starter.

Cheers

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Carlos Lantana posted:

weed :hf: retirement

hell yeah reminds me we should still be partying

Elephunk posted:

I wore my neon orange CAT DRUGS shirt in my early 20's to many shows in Philly, always a great conversation starter.

i saw the who and cream in a double bill at the electric factory in '72 :tastykake:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The who and cream.

That sounds like a romantic night for you now.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

like your mom, my playlist is wide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxzxH6wIPCY
and deep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6oYN_2h6g
and :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0phX2sEesCA <--- not safe for grandma either

dee eight fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 14, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

dee eight posted:

i saw the who, and creamed in a double bill (two friends named bill) at the electric factory in '72 :tastykake:

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
do other 67 year olds know about goku

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Shogunner posted:

do other 67 year olds know about goku

over 9000 of them

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Time to collect that SA pension!

We get pensions on this forum, right?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Buttchocks posted:

Time to collect that SA pension!

We get pensions on this forum, right?

some of us have paid so much in, I should hope so

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
How's the hair of the dog treating you, old man?

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

dee eight posted:

hell yeah reminds me we should still be partying

i saw the who and cream in a double bill at the electric factory in '72 :tastykake:

my parents are 67 year olds from philly and i swear to god their entire 1970s experience was just 'do you remember when we saw *legendary rock group* at the electric factory/the tower?' it's bullshit, it was so easy for them to see killer shows back then

edit: also my mom used to sing that hand jive song all the time when i was a kid, genuine thanks for bringing back those memories

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
the fact I will never see Bowie live is not something I really like to remember :smith:

I mean, I've seen some remarkable live shows, but... y'know.

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Code Jockey posted:

the fact I will never see Bowie live is not something I really like to remember :smith:

yeah that's specifically someone they brag about getting to see multiple times! it's not cool, not even a little bit

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Code Jockey posted:

How's the hair of the dog treating you, old man?

i bought a bunch of weed edibles today and i'm gonna hit the liquor store tomorrow so we okay thanks for asking

Code Jockey posted:

same but sam cooke

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
when you bang a lady do you consider it grandpa style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Pimpcasso posted:

when you bang a lady do you consider it grandpa style

no matter what style, i consider it a duty to perform to my utmost. to go for broke. to boldly cum where no man has cum before *stands up and bellows gouletishly* to bone... the unboneable mom. to cream .... the impossible cream