Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Troubadour posted:

It's weird to me how every time someone has brought up 9/11 trutherism to me it is always a vibe check. "Isn't it weird how {some stupid bullshit}?"

They never complete the thought until they know you're on board for their creepy actual theory. The "standard story" of 9/11 is complete and plausible. Every theory is always some weird question "they" "can't answer", and you have to listen the rest of the night / read through 15 pages of blogs to see their actual theory, which is that the jews did it.

The Jews totally did 9/11, and you know what? They did a great job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

my dick is like 9/11 it is depressing

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

PiratePrentice posted:

bro who would just call their organization "The Base" in arabic, that's stupid

arab equivalent of unimaginative white fascists who call their organization "the order"

PiratePrentice
Oct 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

The Voice of Labor posted:

arab equivalent of unimaginative white fascists who call their organization "the order"

gently caress

it's like reactionaries are bad at creativity and originality or something

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

mudskipp posted:

That's the reason you started the thread isn't it, you've had it in your pocket the whole time ready for the first half chance that popped up and now here we are.

you just cock blocked him and now he can't cum

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
There's an article I read that I can't find, but it boils down to "If you legit believe conspiracies about 9/11, you're either an idiot or a narcissist getting off in the laziest way possible, and either way, you're an rear end in a top hat."

(Conspiracy theories are always at their core based around that you know something special that no one else either does or recognizes and hence you are superior and you don't have to do ANYTHING to feel that way. It's ego. It's ALWAYS ego.)

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Cornwind Evil posted:

There's an article I read that I can't find, but it boils down to "If you legit believe conspiracies about 9/11, you're either an idiot or a narcissist getting off in the laziest way possible, and either way, you're an rear end in a top hat."

(Conspiracy theories are always at their core based around that you know something special that no one else either does or recognizes and hence you are superior and you don't have to do ANYTHING to feel that way. It's ego. It's ALWAYS ego.)

believing in 9/11 being an inside job is like the bud light of conspiracy theories though, plenty of people do and it doesn't make you special at all

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

whatever alex jones said about 9/11 is what i believe happened

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*chuckle condescendingly at a 9/11 Truther getting all messed up on that weak-rear end poo poo*

Nice conspiracy, kid. Soon you'll be ready to take the training wheels off. What, this? Oh, it's a rare, artisanal blend of time travel, nazis, and supernatural spinning. Only one place on the net you can even get it.

*boofs the whole drat thing*

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dick cheney let it happen to do his vendetta PNAC poo poo with wolfowitz and rumsfeld in iraq, but it wasn't "planned" per se

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I went down a rabbit-hole for 9/11 conspiracy stuff back when it was cool on youtube, here's what I found (spoilers for 9/11 truth)

it all happened exactly as it appeared

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
The real reason al-Qaeda attacked the towers was to kill Pete Davidson's Dad. They were aware of his Big Dick Energy and were threatened by it.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Elukka posted:

If it wasn't the plane, where did the plane go? How did nobody spot it on radar or see it again? How was its wreckage never found? That can happen in the middle of the ocean but it's a bit harder to see in the vicinity of D.C.

You realize that the Pentagon probably has defenses and they covered up the wreckage to stop people from finding out what they used… still took a lot of damage from the plane.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

who cares anyway

2 buildings fell down big whoop

Nope, three buildings fell down.

And that's the only thing that fucks me up about the official 9/11 narrative is the collapse of Building 7.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

pencilhands posted:

believing in 9/11 being an inside job is like the bud light of conspiracy theories though, plenty of people do and it doesn't make you special at all

Yes, but see, they are narcissists. Everyone who applies to that mindset thinks the sun shines out of their rear end by default.

What I cock my head at is the whole "Bush wanted his war" thing. Didn't he want to be the 'education president' before 9/11 happened? If someone had taken one hard look and the plan fell apart and we still had the Twin Towers standing, is it generally believed he'd still have found a reason to invade the Middle East?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

building 7 made of popsicle sticks hence why it collapsed

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

numberoneposter posted:

building 7 made of popsicle sticks hence why it collapsed

Seems legit.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

did anyone here actually see 9/11? never met an eye witness in all my travels. seems suspicious.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

new york is a giant movie set, hence why they shoot movies there and just re-use the sets to save money like old cowboy movies, ive seen that fountain set reused in so many movies for example. its all hollywood smoke and mirrors.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

speaking if 9/11, what ever happened to that “americas’s mayor” guy? Giuliano something? ah well, probably enjoying a well-deserved retirement somewhere.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
like the freaking bible I believe it, verse for verse word for word!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Buce posted:

speaking if 9/11, what ever happened to that “americas’s mayor” guy? Giuliano something? ah well, probably enjoying a well-deserved retirement somewhere.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:lol: if you believe the best way to commit a false flag was to secretly rig the most visible buildings in the world to blow with explosives while also simulating multiple plane strikes with full knowledge that every news camera and set of eyeballs in NYC would be watching for the second plane strike.

Like, “oh yeah let’s organize the most convoluted and logistically ridiculous plot ever, involving hundreds IF NOT THOUSANDS of co-conspirators. And somehow manage to make sure no one involved slips up, talks, or leaks info for 20 plus years.”

The government has the Midas Touch, if everything touched turned into poo poo. No way they could make that happen. And no way anyone would ever greenlight such a complicated plan.

I don’t know who knew what about 9/11, but the most I’m willing to concede is that like a handful of people in the Bush Administration may have known in advance about the plot and they just let it happen. No other involvement. That’s as a far as I can allow logic to proceed.

It’s just ridiculous.

:colbert:

We as humans don't have the cooperation necessary to pull off something like that.

No one seemed to want to accept that maybe a lot of people hated us because we had to stick our dicks in where we weren't wanted lol

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Yes, dad, I pretty much do.

We miss you being able to come around during the holidays. Or ever.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I like how all these questions are instantly answered with google but if it’s not “exactly what the poster already thinks” then it’s part of the cover up.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

how come they never used the giant rail gun mounted on WTC 1? they kept it pointing at the sky the whole time.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

XYZAB posted:

Nope, three buildings fell down.

And that's the only thing that fucks me up about the official 9/11 narrative is the collapse of Building 7.

Why?

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Bush 2 never owned a pet goat.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Baxter posted:

Yes, dad, I pretty much do.

We miss you being able to come around during the holidays. Or ever.

I wish my family members' greatest sins were 9/11 trutherism

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Bush 2 never owned a pet goat.

hosed up if true

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
It was the hollow earth reptilians first step in establishing the NWO.
Hulk Hogan was totally in on it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ya

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

kinda surprised rebuilding america's defenses didn't have an appendicex of vulnerable american targets of economic or political significance

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Cornwind Evil posted:

What I cock my head at is the whole "Bush wanted his war" thing. Didn't he want to be the 'education president' before 9/11 happened? If someone had taken one hard look and the plan fell apart and we still had the Twin Towers standing, is it generally believed he'd still have found a reason to invade the Middle East?

By Bush, you mean the guy who invaded a second place there because he just wanted to? The one who made up and pushed the other 9/11 conspiracy?That guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam%E2%80%93al-Qaeda_conspiracy_theory

No, I can't see him finding a reason.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Buce posted:

Knowing him a lot better now, he really did just see an opportunity for a photo op during a tragedy. He would totally go that low. Also Never Forget Starbucks charging rescue workers for the water they needed. I guess the big lie is that 9/11 brought the nation together. I'm not sure it did even for a second.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
It was one worker that charged for the water. I’m sure he wasn’t thinking right and can’t really be blamed. In a crisis people default to what they know.

The real cock up was Starbucks to correcting the error and ignore the calls from the public to do so.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The official story on 9/11 is that it equals 0.818181818..., which has never sat right with me. Should be some 9's in there.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
1+8=
9!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just watching Canadian Bacon for the first time... :tviv: