Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR VS BCC 22 44.00%
ORANGE VS MIKE 4 8.00%
Toni vs Sydni 1 2.00%
Deonna vs Madison 2 4.00%
TRIOS 21 42.00%
Total: 50 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Wardlow is learning from what made Heel Batista work, which is if you're going to be a whiny muscular heel you need to be as screamy and angry and stupid about it as possible. I died when he started flexing at the video screen and "THIS ISN'T WRESTLING, THIS IS WAR" was just silly enough to work :allears:

Yeah I’m feeling it more than i have lately with the ol wardogg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pylons posted:

Hangman update from Fightful Select:

Funniest part of how this report is written is the implication that Hanger went into business for himself doing a worked ankle injury and now they’re considering working it into the build.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Rhonne posted:

More wrestlers should say that the bookers should go to jail for not pushing them enough.

Wardlow should have the body of god and the mind of an extremely online wrestling fan.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Wardlow is learning from what made Heel Batista work, which is if you're going to be a whiny muscular heel you need to be as screamy and angry and stupid about it as possible. I died when he started flexing at the video screen and "THIS ISN'T WRESTLING, THIS IS WAR" was just silly enough to work :allears:

Exactly like this!

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Give me a :wardlow: version of
https://youtu.be/nzobsJyLiqM?feature=shared

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Wardlow should have the body of god and the mind of an extremely online wrestling fan.

He's gonna have to get misogynist af for that though

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

RandolphCarter posted:

Hope Dave is once again wrong

Surprise, surprise he was.

Another L for big dave

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wrap it up meltzailures

sean ross sapp is the new king of this poo poo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SEAN SAPP PLEASE

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Time to put ol Dave out to pasture, they won't work you anymore, friend...

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

THIS is the true vision of "Mr. Wardlow"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

pro wrestling lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JUNGLE BOY posted:

sean ross sapp is the new king of this poo poo

his name is YDC here

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Rhonne posted:

More wrestlers should say that the bookers should go to jail for not pushing them enough.

shiksa posted:

[wardlow, his eyes wide] you BURY mister wardlow?? you bury him like the jobber??? JAIL for tony khan! jail for ONE THOUSAND YEARS!!!!!!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Okay now that I'm listening to the WOR recap of Wardlow's promo, I must have missed the "I'm what a world champion is supposed to be" line.

Between that and taking credit for breaking CM Punk, I love this direction.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

so hangman just started to do that because he had an oopsie flipping out of the muscle buster? lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pylons posted:

hahaha all the hangman haters in the mud once again. Go watch Punk in WWE...OH WAIT!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
So Hangman wasn't injured. When we do the injury report, don't say that he was injured.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tweak posted:

so hangman just started to do that because he had an oopsie flipping out of the muscle buster? lol

He's not mad that he lost the match for his team. Don't film it that he's mad.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Crazy Hangman is the best. Love that loon

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Hanger learning to lie from Bryan Danielson, just impeccable stuff.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I want a link chart that shows how many liars Cody Rhodes has trained. He's like a grandmaster now.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Remember when Bryan stuck his leg between the ramp and the ring and did a whole injury deal just because he thought it'd be fun? :allears:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

lol remember when that little fucker trapped his foot between the ramp and the ring because he thought it would be funny

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Remember when Bryan stuck his leg between the ramp and the ring and did a whole injury deal just because he thought it'd be fun? :allears:

Shard posted:

lol remember when that little fucker trapped his foot between the ramp and the ring because he thought it would be funny

BAHAHAHA

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Shard posted:

I want a link chart that shows how many liars Cody Rhodes has trained. He's like a grandmaster now.

He's such a liar that he's going to team up with a guy named Rollins.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

The only way Hangman's lie would have been better is if he pretended to bust his foot on the buckshot lariat.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gavok posted:

He's such a liar that he's going to team up with a guy named Rollins.

Can't wait for Hangman's new heel themesong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Glad to hear he isn't hurt. I was really wondering what the hell even happened in that sequence that he would bust his ankle

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

it was real

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's good he's not hurt if that's the case, not sure what it accomplished though

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Pylons posted:

Don't put it on the dirtsheets that Dave got worked

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

yea ok posted:

it's good he's not hurt if that's the case, not sure what it accomplished though

Drama, excitement to the match, gets the people talking. Don't think too hard.

Also I'm excited for the next couple pages of people thinking too hard on it and wondering how it impacts the momentum and if it helped them pop numbers

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

pepper man wrote last nights episode so it was her idea

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it was real

real funny

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

pepper man wrote last nights episode so it was her idea

Pepperman, thoughts arrive like butterflies

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

pepperman pattie
is that something

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I wish Chris Farley was alive so he could see this, the perfect amount of pepper.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I hope Hangman comes out this collision in a boot/cast on his ankle and asks everyone to ignore it, nothing is wrong. Then next week the boot is 5 times bigger and he keeps saying he's not hurt. Then at the PPV he is in a full body cast while yelling he's fine.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

neoaxd posted:

pepperman pattie
is that something

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
What I like about Hangman is everything but aside from that is that all incarnations of him from super babyface to psycho heel is that he is a bit goofy but oh yah he's also super dangerous so push him at your peril.