Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ADAG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
pugs shouldnt exist and cats are were sent by aliens to spy on us

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

R.L. Stine posted:

cats are were sent by aliens to spy on us

sir or madam have you ever heard of nibiru and the annunaki

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-B3I6Hc5IE

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I know this hotel doesn't allow pets, but my huge friggin greyhound is a service animal. It's trained to bark when it's time to take my insulin, or to remind me that I will need to eventually. Also I work at the front desk, so expect kisses whenever you pass through the lobby

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
if u dont like dogs gtfo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

SonOfGhostDad posted:

if u dont like dogs gtfo

no

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
what the heck???

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

everyone who posts in this thread is getting a pug avatar

cashin in on this pls

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As the only current pug avatar, I got nothing for ya

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Sounds good.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mofo still ain’t fixed that crooked rear end soundbar

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I lust for pug

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
"Must love dogs. I'm fluent in sarcasm. I love to travel."

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

mommy of two beautiful fur babies

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i was looking at dog treat recipes the other day and all the comments are people pretending to be their dogs

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

I have a sweatshirt that says dog mom on it with pawprints and I don't even own a dog currently.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

Oh hi I'm a "dog person".

My dog can tell if people are good or bad and I will actually change the way I treat people based on the reaction that my loving golden retriever has to complete strangers. Turns out that my dog has literal psychic abilities because one time an electrician came over and was working on the place and the dog hid under the bed. It was his sixth special animal sense and not the white feral-cat poo poo that he ate during our walk a half hour prior.

Turns out that the electrician, well, his work wasn't up to code lets just leave it at that.

I kiss my dog right on the mouth in public and yeah he jumps but thats just because he's excited! He's so cute his name is Lucky even though he's a rescue and not so lucky really.

He's such a good boy that I let him just walk along beside me and he's pretty good off leash. I let him run ahead of me on trails and sometimes he sneaks up on other hikers! Did you make a friend lucky!?

I left a "Lucky Charm" on your driveway next to your newspaper whoops cant pick it up because of my Sciatica and Hashimotos disease its too bad that literally nobody has invented some sort of tool for picking things up off the ground yet.

Oh you have a pet cat I'm actually not at all loving interested in that here is another story about my dog. Also, Lucky comes with me everywhere so be warned the pool party your throwin in your backyard is going to have a super excitable dog all up in it.

dog sounds cooler than you

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

You Are A Werewolf posted:

That’s fair. I’ll change “are the best” to “are good” as a starting point for someone’s character and go from there (which is kinda what I meant).

yeah a dog liking you is no guarantee of being a good person but if dogs dont like you are definitely a poo poo person

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I have a sweatshirt that says dog mom on it with pawprints and I don't even own a dog currently.

lol I need this sweatshirt XXXL

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You can tell how much a person loves their dog by how many insulting names they have for it. "You horrible cow" is my top pick, but "nasty assy" and "Ellzabub" are up there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I just walk around with teriyaki in my pockets in order to throw off the dog karmic sensors

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Das Boo posted:

You can tell how much a person loves their dog by how many insulting names they have for it. "You horrible cow" is my top pick, but "nasty assy" and "Ellzabub" are up there.

our dogs would be friends

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

R.L. Stine posted:

our dogs would be friends

100%.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

You Are A Werewolf posted:

animals are the best judges of someone’s character. If a dog or cat doesn’t like a stranger, chances are that person is an rear end in a top hat

That’s a silly statement, though. Cats are more likely to be scared of someone who’s too excited to see them and dogs can have all kinds of hang ups (men with hats and beards).

Cats and dogs both loving love me, for instance. And I suck.

quote:

or not animal lovers
This is more likely. You have to change your own behavior/posture sometimes so that an animal doesn’t see you as a possible threat. And that takes consideration for beings that are not humans and patience. A lot of people don’t want to spend the time learning how to do that.

I feel like that’s ok as long as they don’t hate anything that isn’t human.

I’m just choosing you to quote since I can’t track down the mod quote about pugging anyone who posts in this thread, atm.

https://youtu.be/lt3NZmikmIc?si=gnl0xh0OEyCAs1gE

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 2, 2024

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
oh i see, OP is an Iron Crowned parachute

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
That’s so cool, I’m a dog person too!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

babypolis posted:

yeah a dog liking you is no guarantee of being a good person but if dogs dont like you are definitely a poo poo person

Dog people genuinely believe this.

People have been passed over for promotions because of it.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1QQTKZ7Hto

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Poohs Packin posted:

Dog people genuinely believe this.

People have been passed over for promotions because of it.

a dog bricked this guys parents

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

and fugged his wife :D

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That’s so cool, I’m a dog person too!

thats a horse

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Seriously though, disliking dogs is a moral failure.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

cumpantry posted:

and fugged his wife :D

Very rude thing to say

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

For the legit Dog Person, it's not just an animal preference, it's more like a religion - you're either one of the believers or you're going straight to hell.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

🐕

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

disliking animals is a moral failure idk about dogs specifically theres a lot of reasons to hate a yapping loud rear end species

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I live high up on this mountain, and far down in the valley when the sound is right I can hear dogs talking to each other over long distances, and I bet no one else even knows except me. And the dogs of course.