Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I know we're making jokes here but in like 2002 I called into the old G4tv live show and talked to Kevin Pereira who was an intern at the time screening calls. He thought I was high but I just talked like a dumbass.

I got on the live show but forget what I even said. I do know that that was the first time ever I talked to a girl on the phone, however.

Posting a 1000 v-bucks bounty on the lost media wiki forums to find this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fargield posted:

Posting a 1000 v-bucks bounty on the lost media wiki forums to find this episode

new imp project

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I know we're making jokes here but in like 2002 I called into the old G4tv live show and talked to Kevin Pereira who was an intern at the time screening calls. He thought I was high but I just talked like a dumbass.

I got on the live show but forget what I even said. I do know that that was the first time ever I talked to a girl on the phone, however.

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

2002 SYNTHY: Tidus is a pussy! Auron Owns!
G4 HOST: Ooookay! Thank you, caller.

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
7yo niece said she wanted to "play Godzilla." I stomped on her dollhouse and she started crying. Guess she doesn't understand that Godzilla isn't the hero of the movies but whatever. Maybe learn about the nuclear history of Japan that actually inspired the films next time you decide to pWaY PwEcIoUs WiDdLe GaMeS, yeah? #GamerWisdom #KnowledgeWithAge

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

7yo niece said she wanted to "play Godzilla." I stomped on her dollhouse and she started crying. Guess she doesn't understand that Godzilla isn't the hero of the movies but whatever. Maybe learn about the nuclear history of Japan that actually inspired the films next time you decide to pWaY PwEcIoUs WiDdLe GaMeS, yeah? #GamerWisdom #KnowledgeWithAge

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

my wet nurse had just appled a methyl salicylate topical to my lower lumbar spine, as i am a 2ft 6 inch tall invalid bound to a life of dormancy and gaming . Thats right. Im a baby with the brain of a gamer. That means i get to suck freaking titties all day for FOOD nad lay in my crib and this heaving booby nurse rubs me down with creams and poo poo like icy hot and coco butter. bitch. Anyways, my back was hurting from all the pipe ive been laying, and i used my fat baby arm to rub my back. butl ike i said i just had Icy Hot applied to it. by the time i get done rubbing my back i go down to adjust my shlong cuz my big fat nut sack is hanging out of my pull ups. Now your boy has icy hot on his family jewels. My brother, have you ever had 1000 syringes full of cat piss and lava injected to your sack? Thats what this felt like. But im a gamer, mother cucker. And you know what counters fire, Scorpion, and ice, Sub zero?? JADE. Shes not only a bad bitch, its a freaking plant. and if you knew poo poo about dick you know that you can rub it on skin irritations. So anyways, that was an epic time when being a gamer paid off. Ive got the loving zoomies so your hoe bout to put me in the jumper so i can work on my calves for ball

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

ol yeller posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

insane anime posted:

my wet nurse had just appled a methyl salicylate topical to my lower lumbar spine, as i am a 2ft 6 inch tall invalid bound to a life of dormancy and gaming . Thats right. Im a baby with the brain of a gamer. That means i get to suck freaking titties all day for FOOD nad lay in my crib and this heaving booby nurse rubs me down with creams and poo poo like icy hot and coco butter. bitch. Anyways, my back was hurting from all the pipe ive been laying, and i used my fat baby arm to rub my back. butl ike i said i just had Icy Hot applied to it. by the time i get done rubbing my back i go down to adjust my shlong cuz my big fat nut sack is hanging out of my pull ups. Now your boy has icy hot on his family jewels. My brother, have you ever had 1000 syringes full of cat piss and lava injected to your sack? Thats what this felt like. But im a gamer, mother cucker. And you know what counters fire, Scorpion, and ice, Sub zero?? JADE. Shes not only a bad bitch, its a freaking plant. and if you knew poo poo about dick you know that you can rub it on skin irritations. So anyways, that was an epic time when being a gamer paid off. Ive got the loving zoomies so your hoe bout to put me in the jumper so i can work on my calves for ball

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Stupid bitch.

Chansey
Jan 18, 2024

ol yeller posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Free 6 Nugget Deal Day at McDonalds, I'm in the line in the car.

Voice box screen: Confirm Mobile Order?

Me: I'm a gamer

[robot voice changes to that of a distinguished gentlemen]: Of course sorry, for the the inconvenience. How many nuggets would you like today .

Me: 100

Distingushed Butler style guy who sounds like alfred from batman the cartoon: Very good sir

#gamerpayoffs #momentswherebeingagamerpaid off #ad #McDonalds #ImlovingitGamerStyle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

[robot voice changes to that of a distinguished gentlemen]: Of course sorry, for the the inconvenience. How many nuggets would you like today .

Distingushed Butler style guy who sounds like alfred from batman the cartoon: Very good sir

#gamerpayoffs #momentswherebeingagamerpaid off #ad #McDonalds #ImlovingitGamerStyle

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

*toasts u with chocolate soylent bottle*

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

*toasts u with chocolate soylent bottle*

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

played morrowind on release.

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002