Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

neoaxd posted:

its trash day tomorrow morning so people already had their bins out when it started and ~lol~

A few years ago this happened downtown, and I went walking three blocks looking for my bin.

Found 8 other bins to drag back up but I guess mine ended up flipping over the railing down onto decarie lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

They did this here because he's going to be Surfer Sting on Sunday :hmmyes:

What does Surfer Sting wear to assure we don't see a single inch of his skin below the neck?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

What does Surfer Sting wear to assure we don't see a single inch of his skin below the neck?

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

A Rashguard like Sandman or Johnny Ace.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

when i purposely spread misinformation over the internet

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

when i purposely spread misinformation over the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPcLOtbG3s&t=62s

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Can you imagine Surfer Sting and Surfer Darby at Revolution?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I can imagine Darby trying to be a surf board