Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

helsabot posted:

if you had one swab left and had to do nose and throat which do you do firdt

Throat first is less gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

one-time fee
Sep 29, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

testing postively towards the negative

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Loucks posted:

Posting from my inlaws’ house where we’ve spent all goddamn day doing unmasked Xmas. Love to listen to my racist bil tell the hilarious story about how he yelled “Herro!” at the Chinese restaurant pick up window until they came and gave him our food which definitely doesn’t have spit in it.

We’re so goddamn stupid and deserve to die of Covid. Can’t believe I agreed to this level of risk just to let my kid see these people. Thinking about developing a cough as an excuse to hit da bricks.

Hit da bricks! Never too late to hit the loving bricks!! I started with a mild gathering, scared people by having mild PTSD flashback of clients mildly dying, then stayed home to hide and faked feeling ill to hit da bricks some more. And today I actually have a fever. loving poo poo is hilarious. Hit da bricks fam just hit those loving bricks!!!!! Then shitpost!!! I will shitpost while I'm dying that is my only wish!!!! Stay safe doomer ghosts love ya.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

look to your left. look to your right. Covid is everywhere

Covid is everywhere
Covid is everything
Covid is everybody
Covid is still the king
Man oh man, what I want you to see
Is that the big C's inside you and me, yeah

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Loucks posted:

Posting from my inlaws’ house where we’ve spent all goddamn day doing unmasked Xmas. Love to listen to my racist bil tell the hilarious story about how he yelled “Herro!” at the Chinese restaurant pick up window until they came and gave him our food which definitely doesn’t have spit in it.

We’re so goddamn stupid and deserve to die of Covid. Can’t believe I agreed to this level of risk just to let my kid see these people. Thinking about developing a cough as an excuse to hit da bricks.

Just poo poo on the floor while locking eyes with the leader

Problem solved

one-time fee
Sep 29, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Insanite posted:

my mom just died of a brain hemorrhage out of nowhere. my dad can't walk more than a few steps without an inhaler. both had mercifully mild covid early in the pandemic.

in the former case, idk, maybe it's unrelated, but good lord is all of the "mild" talk pissing me off.

I' m sorry. Talk to those you trust, it does help somewhat, although it is hard, and time heals wounds slowly.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

On the bright side all of parliament was forced to show up and vote in person on Tuesday, because the Danish People's Party had withdrawn from the clearing arrangement so "everyone could show their true colours" regarding the expulsion of an impeached former minister. I counted maybe three masks total. The minister's good friend and fellow nazi popped positive five days before, but was somehow still present, maskless and conversing with people. :sickos:

Insanite posted:

my mom just died of a brain hemorrhage out of nowhere. my dad can't walk more than a few steps without an inhaler. both had mercifully mild covid early in the pandemic.

in the former case, idk, maybe it's unrelated, but good lord is all of the "mild" talk pissing me off.

That's terrible, condolences. :(

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 25, 2021

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Insanite posted:

Well that sucks, condolences :(

Sending love

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Insanite posted:

goondolences. :smith:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Insanite posted:

gently caress. That's terrible. :(

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

nice meltdown

tthoughts and prayers to our frontline (not you) heroes

She's my ex for a reason.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Insanite posted:

this is all ok because your parents had comorbidities (they had ace2 receptors)

(:smith:)

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
my long con to bank on the extreme snowstorm to bail out of Christmas just backfired spectacularly as my sister in laws giant truck driving snow tire equipped monster vehicle just drove up to my house to give a lift over to my Italian in laws.

rip me

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Greg Legg posted:

A weird turn in the culture war are people I would consider 'left' telling us it's just the flu. I need to just accept it but it really confuses me

A dem is in office so now it's just the flu. When Trump gets back in COVID will be once again be the worst thing that has ever happened. Visa-versa depending on your political leanings.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Doctor posted:

my long con to bank on the extreme snowstorm to bail out of Christmas just backfired spectacularly as my sister in laws giant truck driving snow tire equipped monster vehicle just drove up to my house to give a lift over to my Italian in laws.

rip me

Tell them to kick rocks

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Just don't answer the door

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Double swabbing My nose and throat while the attending nurse cries "DON'T STOP WATCHING"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

Like getting sick isn't good for you, your life expectancy doesn't go up because you got a flu or had sepsis from a bacteria infection Jesus

whatever does not kill you makes you stronger ‘b

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

(Hugh Grant voice) covid, actually, is everywhere

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1473475879653330952?s=20 hosed up if true

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Doctor posted:

rip me

Just don't go!
Just stay home!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

drat thats crazy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Thai restaurant mild

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Nonsense. It's 5x as contagious as Delta but half as deadly! Covid is over!

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

https://twitter.com/patrikoksanen/status/1469194016696803331?s=20

hopefully this is true and we can keep seeing some better covid correspondence

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Can't even help my posting pals stay safe. :(

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lmao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

"It's Mild" was a lie to get through Christmas. 2022 is when the bill comes due lmao

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
I told my family my wife and I weren't coming to Christmas this year and everyone got butt hurt. Just got a call from my mom who told me that a huge portion of my extended family got COVID and won't be attending. However, they've all been interacting on and off for a while now and my parents are still going to the family Christmas gathering since "everyone else isn't sick." I wish I could say this was a trend limited to my family.

The next few weeks will be fun I'm sure.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

i'm excited to get even dumber

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

I got into an argument with some ultraconfident moron who pointed to rising hospitalizations as itself ironclad proof that omicron is mild. he said that if you look at hospitalization curves from previous waves and compare them against case growth curves, omicron hospitalization:cases slope is significantly less steep

Once he busted that out I knew he was a lost cause

It's mild and short of, like, hundreds of kids dying, nothing will change people's minds.
hundreds of kids dying doesn't matter

because covid is over

lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmfao ty its perfect

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
just finished zoom xmas dinner with my brother who's in nyc and thought about coming up to visit but we were both like "lol no"

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

WampaLord posted:

just found out today that the neighbor's kid caught covid and was put on a vent. she's in her 30s and brain dead. single mom. they found out the news on christmas.

hug your loved ones, covid thread. safely, of course.
loving hell

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:perfect:

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Insanite posted:

gently caress man i'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

her husband literally marched shoulder to shoulder with herman goering and was so racist that she had to stop taking him places because he absolutely would not ever stop saying racist poo poo.

of course the brits are the most cucked "people" in the history of the world so no one mentions this anymore.