Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't think I should have been allowed to buy Punpun

punpun is a story about hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

a story about nope

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

punpun is a story about hope

It's about a pigeon boy and he's sad.

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Rebel moon was somehow even worse than I expected.

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol it's just a loving miserable experience from start to finish, I can't even imagine how bad the second one is

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Good soup! posted:

lol it's just a loving miserable experience from start to finish, I can't even imagine how bad the second one is

all the people with zack snyder gangtags seem to really like it. might have to check it out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

all the people with zack snyder gangtags seem to really like it. might have to check it out

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol. but first, hitting up the local urinal lickers society for winery recommendations, make a night of it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol. but first, hitting up the local urinal lickers society for winery recommendations, make a night of it

lol

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Good soup! posted:

the second one is completely baffling. a big chunk of the first hour is everyone harvesting grain in slow motion set to cheesy overwrought music. then the black guy from gladiator announces that it’s time for everyone to sit down at a table together and one by one reveal their Tragic Backstories.

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Boofy posted:

the second one is completely baffling. a big chunk of the first hour is everyone harvesting grain in slow motion set to cheesy overwrought music. then the black guy from gladiator announces that it’s time for everyone to sit down at a table together and one by one reveal their Tragic Backstories.

lmao. The Midnight Club but for knock off star wars.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

watched King of Kong. more like Billy Bitchell

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

i love the twingalaxies guy so much

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yea lol. Rare sage hippie gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Killscreen Coming Up guy ftw and Todd Rogers it goes without saying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Lol getting really heated during a digression on my gaming vlog and calling Billy Mitchell a loving Cuck.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

"I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame, I wanted the pretty girls to come up to me and say: Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

"I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame, I wanted the pretty girls to come up to me and say: Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

sitting on giant throne of submitted, yet-to-be-reviewed vhs tapes: To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

sitting on giant throne of submitted, yet-to-be-reviewed vhs tapes: To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

The Killscreen Coming Up guy ftw and Todd Rogers it goes without saying.

Also the one judge guy was in another documentary showing off his art collection lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iteB7wQckh4

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also the one judge guy was in another documentary showing off his art collection lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iteB7wQckh4

this is christopher lambert

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RIP Steve Albini

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

RIP Steve Albini

spinning Songs About loving rn, RIP to a king

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007