Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I don't know what I'd do without my feral hog farm.

Just watching those 30-50 feral hogs running around in the yard.

Makes live worth living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

BWBD has become an exact genetic duplicate of Alex Jones and and their organs harvested to replace the swollen, worn out organs inside of him. In five more years, another will partake of the chili, and the cycle will happen once more. As we speak, Alex Jones is eating their rear end, as Saturn devoured his son.

Randalor fucked around with this message at 11:57 on May 17, 2024

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Randalor posted:

As we speak, Alex Jones is eating their rear end, as Saturn devoured his son.

That’s a loving thread title if I’ve ever seen one :laffo:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Randalor posted:

BWBD has become an exact genetic duplicate of Alex Jones and and their organs harvested to replace the swollen, worn out organs inside of him. In five more years, another will partake of the chili, and the cycle will happen once more. As we speak, Alex Jones is eating their rear end, as Saturn devoured his son.

bird with big dick posted:

I had to pay out of pocket for someone to sketch me at the trial for my lawsuit for my broken neck but I think it turned out pretty good.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The Bible posted:

I don't know what that is, but it ain't chili.

It's Gammonbozia, hence the face color.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Last night's episode saw Jones having a legitimate breakdown on air. Absolutely smashed, he begged people not to buy anything from the Infowars store, and instead to buy from his father. Some reports are that he slept in the studio in order to keep local police from changing the locks on the doors, but that's neither here nor there.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

He could sleep through that

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Mmm the video clips are just :discourse:. Love it. Suffer you hateful rear end in a top hat, suffer for what you've done I hope it hurts half as much as what you've done to those parents. Going to laugh along with the Knowledge Fight guys when they cover it.

https://fxtwitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1797090854928064613

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

SonOfGhostDad posted:

Last night's episode saw Jones having a legitimate breakdown on air. Absolutely smashed, he begged people not to buy anything from the Infowars store, and instead to buy from his father. Some reports are that he slept in the studio in order to keep local police from changing the locks on the doors, but that's neither here nor there.

I feel like he definitely had some deadline pass or some sort of personal event that made him react like this, I don’t think this is just him attentionseeking after the trump verdicts

Like maybe the location of his studio really is owned by someone not in the infowars universe who has told him they want him out, or maybe he never actually bought his cameras and video equipment but was leasing it or some poo poo and that company wants their property back. I could imagine random poo poo all day but I hope whatever it is has made him have extremely unpleasant indigestion, gently caress you alex

I am looking forward to the KF episode on this weekend, agreedo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mercury_Storm posted:

Lawyers are set to profit off of both rich white men and the broken system of laws that enable them so everything is working just fine I think!

The wheels of justice turn slowly but they also make a lot of money for wealthy white people so its impossible to say if its good or not

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Can't wait to read posts about none of this mattering and that Alex won't suffer anything because he's not in jail right now. :rolleyes:

(Enjoying this right now, though)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

bird food bathtub posted:

Mmm the video clips are just :discourse:. Love it. Suffer you hateful rear end in a top hat, suffer for what you've done I hope it hurts half as much as what you've done to those parents. Going to laugh along with the Knowledge Fight guys when they cover it.

https://fxtwitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1797090854928064613
not a single tear. yeah he scrunches his face up and does a whiny voice but not a single tear.

to remedy this we need to squeeze him until tears come out

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What if there really are lizard people but they're just decent hard-working Americans like us folks? Nobody ever seems to consider this.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

InsertPotPun posted:

not a single tear. yeah he scrunches his face up and does a whiny voice but not a single tear.

to remedy this we need to squeeze him until tears come out

its like popping a zit

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
10% chance that AJ is actually in his final spiral into collapse…90% this is just now his new normal for on-air break downs.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

SonOfGhostDad posted:

I don't think anyone's looking to say "I told you so," especially upon the joyous occasion of Jones's destruction.

Oh, no. I'm that petty, actually. The doomering over Alex Jones -after- he got the judgement thrown on him was a mix of ridiculous entitlement and unearned cynicism. Jones had every possible out in a justice system designed to protect rich white men and he decided to keep loving around out of extreme alcoholism and untreated mental illness. The fact the jury decided to punish him in the billions just goes to show how on notice they were putting the rest of the country on conspiracy theories over kids dying. It was -always- going to take time for the clock to run out. This is the rest of his life now, is him crying over the sandy hook families siphoning the money out of him and feeling sorry for himself.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jun 2, 2024

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Kinda reminds me of those weepy Rush Limbaugh broadcasts after he knew he was going to die

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Oh, no. I'm that petty, actually. The doomering over Alex Jones -after- he got the judgement thrown on him was a mix of ridiculous entitlement and unearned cynicism. Jones had every possible out in a justice system designed to protect rich white men and he decided to keep loving around out of extreme alcoholism and untreated mental illness. The fact the jury decided to punish him in the billions just goes to show how on notice they were putting the rest of the country on conspiracy theories over kids dying. It was -always- going to take time for the clock to run out. This is the rest of his life now, is him crying over the sandy hook families siphoning the money out of him and feeling sorry for himself.

This is how I feel as well. Everyone was all "Nooo, he didn't face immediate consequences! He got off without any punishment!"

It takes time but courts around the world are very used to idiots like Jones. Maybe not on the same scale but they're the same assholes under the skin. The courts will pursue him and grind him down. They will make the rest of his life absolutely miserable. Why? Because Jones is going to have the courts constantly bursting his little narcissistic bubble and reminding him that he's not special by taking half of his money every month for the rest of his life. However long that might be considering he's a raging alcoholic.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Frank Frank posted:

Kinda reminds me of those weepy Rush Limbaugh broadcasts after he knew he was going to die

Ahh the reminder that Rush is loving dead. Just kinda makes the day better.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

This is the rest of his life now, is him crying over the sandy hook families siphoning the money out of him and feeling sorry for himself.

As I said, I'll gladly eat crow the very moment he actually pays one of those families.

Still enjoying his misery, though.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Nelson Mandingo posted:

For now, most of those folks seem to be contained in the trump lol thread. The timing of Jones's latest breakdown seems to line up with what I'd seen reported earlier with regard to court actions rolling out around June/July. The Mattering may indeed be upon us

5er
Jun 1, 2000

For a guy that sure enjoyed sowing a whole bunch, he sure seems to dislike all the reaping.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
I've mentioned it here or on a discord I am in, but jones also is a massive alcoholic and would not be surprised if hes nearing the end stage of his drinking. hes been looking worse, and his belly has been getting bigger by the year. Would not be surprised if hes got a few years before he turns homer simpson yellow and suffers the agonizing death of liver failure. And I mean loving agonizing, you die making GBS threads yourself and in massive pain that isn't touched by opiods

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Just lost a sister in law 3 years ago to that and yeah I don't wish it on anyone

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Alex Jones: These people hate our children, but they LOVE our chili

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
He’ll be better tomorrow

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is it a legit breakdown or is he fake crying for donations/sympathy? I could watch an Alex Jones show for a real breakdown but not for more bullshit.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is it a legit breakdown or is he fake crying for donations/sympathy? I could watch an Alex Jones show for a real breakdown but not for more bullshit.

I think it’s the latter. It doesn’t seem like genuine emotion tbh but who knows w him

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I've mentioned it here or on a discord I am in, but jones also is a massive alcoholic and would not be surprised if hes nearing the end stage of his drinking. hes been looking worse, and his belly has been getting bigger by the year. Would not be surprised if hes got a few years before he turns homer simpson yellow and suffers the agonizing death of liver failure. And I mean loving agonizing, you die making GBS threads yourself and in massive pain that isn't touched by opiods

I almost died from that three years ago. Very, very bad reaction to Lexapro. Spent over a month in a chemically induced coma for the pain ; still woke up with broken dental crowns from biting down and a poo poo ton of little scars from ripping out various hoses. And that’s not getting into the fact that ammonia started to build up in my brain (that’s a thing livers prevent), so even before the coma I was just having constant nightmare hallucinations.

I’m only alive because I got extremely lucky and got a transplant.

Seriously, F-, do not recommend.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Frank Frank posted:

I think it’s the latter. It doesn’t seem like genuine emotion tbh but who knows w him

Yeah I just watched the clip. That loving scumbag piece of poo poo.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

His reaction has the vibe of a clinical psychopath, where they're incapable of feeling proper emotions but have a sort of from-the-outside idea of what types of reactions are expected and most able to manipulate others. It's a bit like seeing a shoddy actor who needs to cry in a scene but isn't very good at it.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
I’m skeptical since I think he’s delusional enough to think he’s being unfairly persecuted, but throwing the kids up as a shield means he still has it together enough to be intentionally manipulative.

But I’m also going to just end up listening to the knowledge fight episode for their take instead of putting myself through watching an episode of Alex loving jones for it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Has he been strapped to the juicer yet?
No?
Then he still hasn't faced consequences.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I thought I clicked on the Red Letter Media thread and you were talking about Mike Stoklasa and I got concerned for a second.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/sandy-hook-families-bankruptcy-liquidate-alex-jones-media-company/

Guessing he found out a little early that the Sandy Hook families were going to move to have everything liquidat d because he clearly isn't getting reorganized anytime soon

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
maybe he really was crying but his tears are too lipid-rich and chunky to leave the ducts

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I thought I clicked on the Red Letter Media thread and you were talking about Mike Stoklasa and I got concerned for a second.

Red Info Media

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Twibbit posted:

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/sandy-hook-families-bankruptcy-liquidate-alex-jones-media-company/

Guessing he found out a little early that the Sandy Hook families were going to move to have everything liquidat d because he clearly isn't getting reorganized anytime soon

Glorious. Melt that loving company down so he doesn't have a platform on which he can continue to hurt others, even as he uses that platform to pay those he has already hurt. I hope the judge agrees to it.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
You may have missed the last paragraph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i looked into it

basically on the 14th, one of the following is going to happen (and jones would have known this)

1) a plan is confirmed. except that's not going to happen because jones and creditors would need to agree, and they don't
2) the bankruptcy is dismissed. this would immediately be followed by the creditors placing it into an involuntary chapter 7 (a liquidation)
3) the bankruptcy is converted into a chapter 7 liquidation

basically, the end is coming on june 14 no matter what and jones melted down over it. the judge has been super clear that june 14 is the drop-dead date.