Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BATTLE OF WILLS 32 47.76%
DANIELSON VS MURDERHAWK MONSTER 11 16.42%
GUNN VS SWITCHBLADE 5 7.46%
BUCKS VS BEST FRIENDS? 15 22.39%
MAY VS ROSA 4 5.97%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Come back soon, Juice :smith:

But happy birthday :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ganso Bomb posted:

We need to get Juice Robinson and John Gabrus in a room together

This week on High & Mighty, "Beeing a Beefy Wildman Freak"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MassRafTer posted:

The current champion has an open challenge gimmick with its own rules why would this matter?

We dont deserve the rankings. We're not equipped to deal with them

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Ty I love sending these to my fed loving friend, they make him sooooooo mad :)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Happy birthday to the psychotic beating heart of the bang bang gang

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm not saying it is indicative of anything but there's real "happy birthday Shane" energy from that tweet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Senerio posted:

I'm not saying it is indicative of anything but there's real "happy birthday Shane" energy from that tweet.

How, they make the same tweet for everyone?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

AEW social media is more likely to say happy birthday Shane than Vince is tbf

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WillOspreay/status/1778033827668996175

i love tea bruv

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

RandolphCarter posted:

I would like STP to get some wins.

STP should feud with House of Black and tell Brody King to take time with a wounded hand, 'cause it likes to heal.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Happy Wednesday. All of the dumbest people are already mad and tonight they will be even madder.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Sticky Nate posted:

Happy Wednesday. All of the dumbest people are already mad and tonight they will be even madder.

im dumb as poo poo and im not mad at all. im rating this a "pants on fire"

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Gavok posted:

STP should feud with House of Black and tell Brody King to take time with a wounded hand, 'cause it likes to heal.

Need to combine :argh: and :golfclap:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sticky Nate posted:

tonight people will finally discover how bad cm punk is at fighting

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

happy tape day to those who celebrate

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The more Rukus tweets about it the more I tell myself we are going to get slow mo closeups of Punk's funny punches and a great soundtrack and it will be four hours long.

https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1778069937514287139

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

happy tape day to those who celebrate

me, later tonight when the bucks say "roll that beautiful phil footage":

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

The more Rukus tweets about it the more I tell myself we are going to get slow mo closeups of Punk's funny punches and a great soundtrack and it will be four hours long.

https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1778069937514287139

I'm now more and more convinced we're getting the Ed, Ed, & Eddy Sound Effect Version

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

The current champion has an open challenge gimmick with its own rules why would this matter?

oh yeah whoops

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm eagerly waiting for next thread's tittle

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Jack "I beat up a ufc fighter" Perry

:hai:

And he wouldn't be wrong either :lol:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I missed that they added Anna Jay vs. Mariah May! That should be a lot of fun. I love watching Mariah hit people really hard.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat This Glob posted:

me, later tonight when the bucks say "roll that beautiful phil footage":

it was a "practical Elite katana"

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I believe in today's show. No matter what, it'll be funny.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The expectations re the tape seem very high in here. Hope it is funny enough

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tony should put the footage on honorclub and then maybe people will subscribe

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

post hole digger posted:

The expectations re the tape seem very high in here. Hope it is funny enough

The Buck's EVP gimmick is really working for me and they've managed to piss off extremely online people ever since they were announced to be facing Sting in his retirement match. They've refreshed themselves and are once again the team everybody is talking about online, it rules.

I don't know if the tape will be as funny/damning as we all hope, but the Bucks have been killing it since they returned, so I have faith this'll kick rear end.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Yeah, if it's fun and entertaining character work that builds that FTR feud I'll be satisfied. If it's all that AND it sheds interesting new light on All In? All the better.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm just saying WB likes to do cross promotions and they own the Hannah Barbera library of sfx

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm excited for tonight mostly because I have no idea what will happen. And if it sucks it sucks and if its great its great. But this feeling of looking forward to a show is why I love wrestling.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

MorningMoon posted:

I'm just saying WB likes to do cross promotions and they own the Hannah Barbera library of sfx

Punk slips and falls while the Scooby Doo running in place SFX plays.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

MorningMoon posted:

:sickos:

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Even if it's just going to be a bit, I hope it at least got Phil shook to his core at the prospect of the footage coming out.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

cmpiss tape is real

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Even if it's just going to be a bit, I hope it at least got Phil shook to his core at the prospect of the footage coming out.

Hell, same. They guy didn't let go and had to keep making GBS threads because he's a smug landlord.

Whatever happens, it'll give A LOT of material for the Jase Regal memorial thread :sickos:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

MorningMoon posted:

At the end of the altercation, Jack Perry turns to the security camera, shrugs and says “It’s a living.”

Edit: I am also hoping Mikey Rukus has been writing a song that is similar to, but legally distinct, from Yakety Sax.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 10, 2024

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I sure as hell hope this video footage is worth it. There's only a couple of scenarios in which AEW ends up looking good here.

I mean, I hope it shows Punk getting his smug rear end kicked, but I hope it's not one of those "open to interpretation" deals.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Destroy My Sweater posted:

cmpiss tape is real

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I can't wait for the lengthy instagram story that will be released and then deleted

The last time was something special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

cm punk getting beat up by bugs bunny and batman, turns out this is just viral marketing for the multiversus relaunch