Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
don't kink shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

theres someone who keeps posting in the local Craigslist community page about being barefoot and the text is like "looking for advice from other barefoot enthusiasts" but then they post a photo with every post and it's always attractive women with filthy bare feet in public, from behind, with them mid stride to show the dirty bottom of the foot. They keep getting posts flagged and removed and keep reposting with an ever longer screed complaining about being flagged and saying they thought our region was more accepting then this

our local arts and culture rag just added Missed Connections to their PRINT EDITION poo poo is going to be so awesome this summer

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

selec posted:

our local arts and culture rag just added Missed Connections to their PRINT EDITION poo poo is going to be so awesome this summer

that's great lol. I love reading all the unhinged poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

really queer Christmas posted:

Btw, take a look at that IP dude I've been chainings post lol

for the last one put in a two weeker

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

also i support anyone who sues a landlord and wins.

lol yeah tori rocks

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm feeling good tonight. I think the thread should be [LOVE]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MmoCFjIalA

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DaysBefore posted:

God it sucks that something that rules so much kills you and makes you poor. Any nerds out there want to go ahead and invent the truly cancer-free 1-1 cigarette experience smokeable already, lemme know

simple. nicotine patch and huffing a dong

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
can't sleep, defenses are weak, nearly did an effort post about current drum & bass trends in the musk thread

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

theres someone who keeps posting in the local Craigslist community page about being barefoot and the text is like "looking for advice from other barefoot enthusiasts" but then they post a photo with every post and it's always attractive women with filthy bare feet in public, from behind, with them mid stride to show the dirty bottom of the foot. They keep getting posts flagged and removed and keep reposting with an ever longer screed complaining about being flagged and saying they thought our region was more accepting then this

I've never understood foot kinks. Why not knee kinks or elbow kinks for that matter?

Just seems so random, and absent an evopsych rationale, unlike boobs, hips & butts.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"oooh what a lovely arch you have, m'lady"--some freak

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i could give you the Freudian explanation but im pretty sure freud is all bullshit

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

I've never understood foot kinks. Why not knee kinks or elbow kinks for that matter?

Just seems so random, and absent an evopsych rationale, unlike boobs, hips & butts.

The neurological theory is basically that the part of the brain that handles feet sensations is riiiight next to the part that handles genital sensations, so there may be some overlapping signaling going on.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i know a guy whos into feet but his wife isnt so he only gets to indulge on special occasions lol. that kinda sucks. but he loves his wife and their two boys are super cute so i guess it worked out okay.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

i know a guy whos into feet but his wife isnt so he only gets to indulge on special occasions lol.

hosed up....

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

i know a guy whos into feet but his wife isnt so he only gets to indulge on special occasions lol. that kinda sucks. but he loves his wife and their two boys are super cute so i guess it worked out okay.

i kinda feel bad for fetish people who didn't or couldn't find somebody who fits the lego part they got. but if you never had your toes sucked on, well, can you even say you lived?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Uncritical support for Lobster's oversharing foot fetish freak friend

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Uncritical support for Lobster's oversharing foot fetish freak friend

lol how does that even come out. what's the barbecue scenario where this gets rolled out in conversation.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

somewhat critical support for Lobster's oversharing foot fetish freak friend

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh ive known this guy since college, i forget how i discovered he had a foot fetish (he probably told me in college at a party or something) but a few years ago we were drinking together and i asked him about how that worked in his marriage lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

oh ive known this guy since college, i forget how i discovered he had a foot fetish (he probably told me in college at a party or something) but a few years ago we were drinking together and i asked him about how that worked in his marriage lol

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

lol why

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

does he have a chore chart at home with little foot stickers and if he gets the cat litter row filled up it's shrimpin time or what

speng31b
May 8, 2010

selec posted:

lol how does that even come out. what's the barbecue scenario where this gets rolled out in conversation.

knew a really homophobic guy who would get super mad and eventually borderline violent if he thought he saw another man looking at his feet so he outed his foot fetish that way

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

your small talk skills are atrocious for things to come to that

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i was curious!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sometimes you talk about real deep stuff with the boys

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

knew a really homophobic guy who would get super mad and eventually borderline violent if he thought he saw another man looking at his feet so he outed his foot fetish that way

thats bad rear end

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

The neurological theory is basically that the part of the brain that handles feet sensations is riiiight next to the part that handles genital sensations, so there may be some overlapping signaling going on.

That sounds like reflexology, except reflexology is for the entire body.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
not a surprise many of you have never been near a locker room

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ooh baby, work that pituitary/brain connection. :swoon:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

That sounds like reflexology, except reflexology is for the entire body.

It's like that except they look at brain activity with a machine instead of making poo poo up. But still no one knows if it's really valid or just a coincidence, it's just a theory

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
drat its the weekend and just want to play ghost of tsushima yet i have a massive sinus headache feeling like its pushing my right eyeball out of the socket. allergies this season have been awful for me and been rundown as hell

what is everyone's go-to allergy-headache remedy? took half an excedrin and its marginally helped at least, and a netti pot but that didn't help.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

it's not my place to tell you how sexy my wife's little piggies are ted. let's talk about last night's game

selec
Sep 6, 2003

speng31b posted:

i got blocked by the dude who ran a big chunk of adult swim and introduced Killer Mike and El-P to each other on twitter, because the hill he decided to die on was that men should never, ever reveal their feet in any public situation. no flip flops. never barefoot unless you're in a pool, and even that was still pretty suspect. he was vehement to the point that it was obviously coming from some deep lizard brain thing.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Al! posted:

not a surprise many of you have never been near a locker room

I don't talk to strangers in the locker room jesus the lot of you

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

speng31b posted:

So how often did you stare at his feet

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

thought that was the cow meat image but for feet.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lpzie posted:

thought that was the cow meat image but for feet.

wait that's not what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

selec posted:

does he have a chore chart at home with little foot stickers and if he gets the cat litter row filled up it's shrimpin time or what

lmfao