Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Lpzie posted:

all disorders, huh ?

sorry to tell you there's still no cure for baby wiener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

It's like that except they look at brain activity with a machine instead of making poo poo up. But still no one knows if it's really valid or just a coincidence, it's just a theory

fmri studies of behavior are just making poo poo up with a machine.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Zodium posted:

fmri studies of behavior are just making poo poo up with a machine.

they used a machine to get data so actually it's science

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ohtori Akio posted:

they are. but when you pray with the parents of a spina bifida kid you pause in the middle to ask if your voice is brick or passy

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Jesus Christ

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i would suggest the iks and mods not probe people for antisemitism when they arent being antisemitic, especially if you dont really understand what they're talking about unless you want more pms with citations and eventual stupid permabans

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

i told him i would probe him for implying that anti-semitic tropes are real unless he made the argument explicit, and he did. then later he went back to implying and i probed him. and i will do it again.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
you have aids in your brain

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

he's simply dane in the membrane

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

i know a guy

sure buddy

Willa Rogers posted:

I've never understood foot kinks. Why not knee kinks or elbow kinks for that matter?

Just seems so random, and absent an evopsych rationale, unlike boobs, hips & butts.

it's easy to make up an evo psych rationale for anything, for instance sexy feet would help a potential mate walk better which is useful for foraging to feed a potential baby. Mates with sexier feet therefore increase the likelyhood of the baby surviving to procreate later as an adult.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

selec posted:

does he have a chore chart at home with little foot stickers and if he gets the cat litter row filled up it's shrimpin time or what

Lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
hey hon, the cat ate a bunch of rocks and yartzed all over the basement. Why don't you take care of that while I go pick out a new pair of sandals from Belk :wink:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

speng31b posted:

did ff sent fd one of his pms clarifying his position on judaism

Jeffrey pay fd a salary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
that man's name? adolf hitler. and his wife? [warmly] joseph stalin. and now you know the rest of the story, good day?

selec
Sep 6, 2003

gm buds. it's going to be a nice one. going to the farmer's market here in a bit, first one since the students left, so it will be chill and nice. then later today, going to some kind of comedy show. will report back on the laffs.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Spergin Morlock posted:

Jeffrey pay fd a salary

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

good morning

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

at the job i am supposed to start on monday, i received an email at 4:30 pm yesterday from HR with my start instructions, which instructed me to email the hiring manager to obtain my start (time and location) details. what a loving stupid process this was lol. thank god the manager was still checking his emails at 4:30 on a friday because he responded very quickly.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

at the job i am supposed to start on monday, i received an email at 4:30 pm yesterday from HR with my start instructions, which instructed me to email the hiring manager to obtain my start (time and location) details. what a loving stupid process this was lol. thank god the manager was still checking his emails at 4:30 on a friday because he responded very quickly.

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

fired on your first day for being no-show..........

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

LEt that Man Bust

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

oh ive known this guy since college, i forget how i discovered he had a foot fetish (he probably told me in college at a party or something) but a few years ago we were drinking together and i asked him about how that worked in his marriage lol

lol

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Weka posted:

it's easy to make up an evo psych rationale for anything, for instance sexy feet would help a potential mate walk better which is useful for foraging to feed a potential baby. Mates with sexier feet therefore increase the likelyhood of the baby surviving to procreate later as an adult.

hmm .. needs a little polish, but this feels like a powerful technique.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Zodium posted:

hmm .. needs a little polish, but this feels like a powerful technique.
here's my attempt. there's atavistic wiring in the brain for using the feet to explore and interact with the environment, like how monkeys use them. but people largely stop doing that during development, often during stages that are involved with the emergence of lifelong drives.

due to the proximity in the brain and how the nerves in the legs and pelvis are wired, sex stuff can get tangled up in there. and so for foot guy any foot thing is like yanking on a subconscious world of repressed sensory possibilities, and also their dick

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

sorry to tell you there's still no cure for baby wiener

:(

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thank you to speng for the thread title

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

lobster shirt posted:

i started at a place a while back, and i didn't know if i was starting remote or on site until sunday night, as they talked about both. had me sweating a bit. good luck on the new job

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
some people go mad about hands

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I think there’s something to be looked into about why foot pervs tend to be dudes but hand pervs tend to be ladies

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

selec posted:

I think there’s something to be looked into about why foot pervs tend to be dudes but hand pervs tend to be ladies

nobody wants a dirty fingernail inside them

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The hand pervs definitely seem quieter

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

chatgpt ftw

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

The hand pervs definitely seem quieter

It's called sign language...

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Oglethorpe posted:

nobody wants a dirty fingernail inside them

You sweet summer child

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Met a foot fetish rapper one time, lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Cuttlefush posted:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

There was a ww2 poster illustration that featured 3 muscular forearms & some inspirational motto and those forearms were pretty hot. :sweatdrop:

I found an original print at some estate sale in the 1970s, had it framed & kept it until it literally fell apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Willa Rogers posted:

There was a ww2 poster illustration that featured 3 muscular forearms & some inspirational motto and those forearms were pretty hot. :sweatdrop:

I found an original print at some estate sale in the 1970s, had it framed & kept it until it literally fell apart.

Ever listened to bicep?