Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

every time i yell conspiracy theories and/or fascist ideology at the people in the albertsons parking lot, they just like walk away or call me names. elon, why is my speech being throttled irl? why, master?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Anderson Koopa posted:

Let me guess, Fairfield County?

Good guess, but no! New Haven county, actually (she saw it around Yale's central campus, which makes sense to me).

Also, lol. Conservative shitheads cannot wrap their heads around the fact that maybe some people just might not like them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Man, could you imagine all the ways the world would instantly improve if Elon Musk just disappeared from reality somehow right at this very moment?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
tell it to earth

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Lindoreo "Hot Dog" Yaccarineo, the shrimp scampi fiend, is personally shadowbanning conservative voices

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

kazil posted:

Lindoreo "Hot Dog" Yaccarineo, the shrimp scampi fiend, is personally shadowbanning conservative voices

why would linda, sole executive and shareholder of x.com, do this

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

MrQwerty posted:

why would linda, sole executive and shareholder of x.com, do this

because she is Woke

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ben shapino posted:

because she is Woke

🍷says🍷who🍷🤣🤣🤣

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

redshirt posted:

Psst.... SHES A GIRL!!!

eww wtf no wonder twitter is poo poo now

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

PhazonLink posted:

is there a specific sin that catshit did to wrong Musk is it just even musk's ket brain grew bored of "lol man with catshit as a username"

The cardinal sin. Mocking Cyberturk:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
and its one of the best real trucks, he's excommunicated for life

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
My conservative voice is being silenced!

*21.4K Likes*

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Zero VGS posted:

Oh no, a funny catturd post :(

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Zero VGS posted:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

There are preschoolers who do better work with scissors than that.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Maybe he'll hire them to replace all the people he just fired

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Do you think she wears one of those ready player one body suits while posting in twitter and silencing conservatives?

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Who doesn't like new features?

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

PhazonLink posted:

is there a specific sin that catshit did to wrong Musk is it just even musk's ket brain grew bored of "lol man with catshit as a username"

He dared to criticize elon when he said he was going delete the entire blocking function on twitter. Elon then went on a blocking spree of anyone who said that would be a bad idea.

https://knowyourmeme.com/news/elon-musk-blocks-catturd-and-james-woods-after-they-criticize-his-proposal-to-remove-xs-blocking-feature

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Does he have any jokes that aren't twenty years old?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

He is so right

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sir Tonk posted:

Does he have any jokes that aren't twenty years old?

Have you seen his children's names?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

You sank my battleship lol!!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

lol

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

crispix posted:

hacker linda sending spikes to the conservatives' accounts :hehe:

red or white hat hacking 🤣🍷

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
lindas been dead since april

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Captain Hygiene posted:

Musk should have married Sarah palin

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

LOL, just love the "Blind every oncoming vehicle" aesthetics of the trailer.

I can't wait for the reviews "Sure, the trailer blinded a oncoming semi which crossed into my lane and head-on collided with me. It was also somewhat disappointing to discover post collision that the insulation of the trailer was made up of rusty razor blades and used heroin needles. However, since I'm now a dodecaplegic I got fast tracked for the next Neurolink trial! Still love the <Error: Grok Neurolink hypetoken not found :xd::xd::xd:>"

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

Musk should have married Sarah palin

Christ, what a wretched thought.

I almost never feel bad for kids that grew up in gilded cages, but holy poo poo what a nightmare household that would be.

I can't imagine what the Grimes child is going to grow up like. You know, the one with the keyboard smash for a name. I wish there was a way someone could step in, because it doesn't matter how rich they are, having a pair of vacuous narcissists for parents is going to be a situation that- very best case scenario- ends in neglect and at worst is going to result in a very depressing Behind the Bastards episode one day.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Buce posted:

every time i yell conspiracy theories and/or fascist ideology at the people in the albertsons parking lot, they just like walk away or call me names. elon, why is my speech being throttled irl? why, master?

They really, really wanted to ascend into the rarified air of life on right-wing media money.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Viscous Soda posted:

LOL, just love the "Blind every oncoming vehicle" aesthetics of the trailer

I mean, I can maybe give them the benefit of the doubt that light would be off when driving.

What I can't do is overlook that the CyberTrailer and the CyberCatamaran have FAQs with these loving incredible leaps of wishful thinking. If the item you're making an accessory for couldn't achieve a fraction of it's pipe-dreams, what makes you think sheltered Joe Palo Alto is gonna pull it off.

Cybertrailer: "We'll use a dehumidifier to give you drinking water. Sure just run it through a 3-stage filter, totally no way you're getting legionnaire's disease." $175,000 please.

CyberCatamaran: "What happens if a pontoon is punctured?" "Isn’t the weight of the Cybertruck too much to support?" "What happens if I crash?" "Should be fine." "Should be fine." "Should be fine." $175,000 please.

loving Titan Submersible levels of hubris.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Those products will never be produced.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Elviscat posted:

Those products will never be produced.

Catamaran you're hopefully right, but the CyberTrailer is made by a company who horrifyingly might have actually sold some RVs already:

https://www.livingvehicle.com/inventory

It's weird because they have self-promo videos on YouTube, claim to have been selling dozens of these, but I can't find anyone on the internet who has any evidence of being a customer.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"...an army of Solipsists (hilarious!). A religious sect that hates God and wants to get an outsider to be their leader. A "Useless King" that spends money excessively on useless things to avoid too much technological advancement in his country. And a lot more strange and wonderful ideas--this is Banks, after all!"

http://examinedworlds.blogspot.com/2020/12/solipsists-useless-kings-and-lazy-guns.html?m=1

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
every company that sells RV trailers is a coachbuilder, the rules about that poo poo are wild as hell

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

MrQwerty posted:

every company that sells RV trailers is a coachbuilder, the rules about that poo poo are wild as hell

Everything I've seen from all that Jayco slop seems to indicate there isn't much for rules at all. Like, Harbor Freight can sell you a trailer for $400 that is road legal. Once you have the brake lights working you can just do what-the-gently caress ever.

edit: also you used the term Coachbuilder but I think that's for bodies that are actually mounted on the truck, and kids are allowed to sit buckled in the RV seats while it is moving. That has structural requirements. But if it's a real "trailer" that you're pulling behind you, people cannot ride in those and a lot of rules can be ignored.

Also generally RVs ignore a lot of other rules, you don't have to adhere to a plumbing code, if the place is wired for 12v you don't need an electrical code. The RVIA that oversees this stuff is known to be a joke. I kinda like that aspect though, a stationary house has a billion regulations to prevent Groverhouse, but if you want a Grovertruck you can do whatever you want as long as the parts don't come off and hit something else.

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 19, 2024

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I just want to go on record as saying that hubris, especially at high levels, is unbearable and absolutely unacceptable, nigh abhorrent and un-loving-believable to me. There is zero supremacy in being rich, famous, vainglorious, or even the devil himself; you are forever a poo poo show, a laughingstock.

Infomaniac
Jul 3, 2007
Support Cartographers Without Borders
Not expecting a pat on the back, but just uninstalled twitter. It's just an absolute cesspool. I understand that some people need to keep it and fight the good fight and more power to you if you do, but gently caress that website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hahahahha Elon really hates trains

https://www.threads.net/@vantazach/post/C7IgkEAOIlu