Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
how is the raven's game a tough road game for the seahawks, who is even the back up quarterback for the ravens, who is the backup running back, should be a win even for a mediocre seahawks team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

No one thinks the Ravens are good.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Spoeank posted:

The Cowboys need to hurry up and lose on Thursday so everyone can go back to not talking about the Cowboys because goddamn I have never seen a 2-7 have as much press as the Cowboys got this week.

Ahem they're 3-7 now.

Really, though, I'm just waiting for the final nail in the coffin so I can quit caring about football for this season and just enjoy it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Cruel and Unusual posted:

The Lions will run the table and finish as the seventh seed behind the cheating Seahawks.

We cheat :confused:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ross Angeles posted:

So there were a lot of former Chargers on-hand yesterday for Tomlinson's jersey retirement, but I didn't realize that my absolute favorite living Chargers linebacker was there as well.

Donnie "Sex-Machine" Edwards

:swoon:

Donnie Edwards was so damned good and it seems like he was perpetually underrated. Only one loving pro bowl in his career?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
They were 2-7 before Sunday. I chose my words carefully. :colbert:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Donnie Edwards was so damned good and it seems like he was perpetually underrated. Only one loving pro bowl in his career?

I think he got caught in a glut of a lot of really good ILBs in the mid 90s-early 2000s. Junior Seau and Ray Lewis were in the pro bowl for Donnie's entire career, or just about

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ross Angeles posted:

I think he got caught in a glut of a lot of really good ILBs in the mid 90s-early 2000s. Junior Seau and Ray Lewis were in the pro bowl for Donnie's entire career, or just about

Yeah he was left out mostly because of a numbers game I'm sure but drat. Zach Thomas was there too, Al Wilson is the guy I personally would have put him in over a couple of times but he was pretty good too.

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

News: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/11/23/redskins-jason-hatcher-done-being-slaves-to-the-nfl/

Views: I don't think I've ever seen a player get this over-the-top worked up about a call.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Do it ironically posted:

how is the raven's game a tough road game for the seahawks, who is even the back up quarterback for the ravens, who is the backup running back, should be a win even for a mediocre seahawks team.

Matt Schaub revenge game

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Oh.

Lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Speaking of that group of linebackers that was really good from '95 to '10 or so, does Zach Thomas have a chance at the hall of fame? 5 time first team all pro, a couple of those years beating out Ray Lewis.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-jay-cutler-kristin-cavallari-baby-girl-birth-20151113-htmlstory.html

Jay Cutler's just had child number 3.

Camden, Jaxson and Saylor.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dexo posted:

Camden, Jaxson and Saylor.

He made a desperate attempt to get traded to Jacksonville I see

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

It was either that or an Adderall :iceburn: from early 2013.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Saylor??

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Spoeank posted:

The Cowboys need to hurry up and lose on Thursday so everyone can go back to not talking about the Cowboys because goddamn I have never seen a 2-7 have as much press as the Cowboys got this week.

The Cowboys always get this much press, and they are very often 2-7 or 3-7 so I think you just haven't paid attention before.

Like, if they're 4-11 going into week 17 they'll still be talked about more than most playoff bubble teams.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

What part of giving Zero fucks do you people not get about Jay Cutler.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14s14 seconds ago
Free agent safety DJ Swearinger visited the #Packers today, source said.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No Butt Stuff posted:

Don't they normally flex games where both parties are interesting/winning?

We beat one NFC South undefeated team and started their downward spiral, why not try for 2?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Since I've started taking my daughter to play places and baby events, I've met a Goku, a Katniss, a Roxas, and an Esston. Bad names are on the rise, my friend.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Dexo posted:

What part of giving Zero fucks do you people not get about Jay Cutler.

Yeah whats-her-face from One Tree Hill or whatever dumb show 100% named that kid and Cutler went "yeah whatever"

Parmesan Basil posted:

Since I've started taking my daughter to play places and baby events, I've met a Goku, a Katniss, a Roxas, and an Esston. Bad names are on the rise, my friend.

I got the first three but what was the last one from?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Parmesan Basil posted:

Goku is actually a great name

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah whats-her-face from One Tree Hill or whatever dumb show 100% named that kid and Cutler went "yeah whatever"

I got the first three but what was the last one from?

It's just bad white people poo poo. Although I'm sure you can pop open any young adult novel and see a name like that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's just bad white people poo poo. Although I'm sure you can pop open any young adult novel and see a name like that.

I googled it and the only thing it came back with after trying to auto-correct it to Easton was some dude that plays for San Jose State.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Joey Freshwater posted:

I googled it and the only thing it came back with after trying to auto-correct it to Easton was some dude that plays for San Jose State.

Shoulda named him Gaston instead

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah, not gonna get our kids Vaccinated.

sure, whatever *takes drag on cigarette*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nail Rat posted:

The Cowboys always get this much press, and they are very often 2-7 or 3-7 so I think you just haven't paid attention before.

Like, if they're 4-11 going into week 17 they'll still be talked about more than most playoff bubble teams.

It just feels worse this year because of the Romo narrative. I literally heard someone say this would definitely be two 10-0 teams squaring off if Romo was healthy all season and a bunch of other dumb eye rolly garbage.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
jay cutler's wife is a huge dumb moron

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Just imagine their life later on

"Hey Saylor"

:wink:
:wmwink:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

That is baller as gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Gonna name my kid Kakarot

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

God damnit Ross I wish you wouldn't tee em up for me like this

"That would require you having sex"

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14s14 seconds ago
Free agent safety DJ Swearinger visited the #Packers today, source said.

I guess Micah Hyde's hip exploded?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I honestly can't believe Swagg can't find a team, he isn't THAT bad

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Metapod posted:

That is baller as gently caress

The mom was so embarrassed when she introduced him. I mean, I like anime too but COME ON.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Intruder posted:

God damnit Ross I wish you wouldn't tee em up for me like this

"That would require you having sex"

Nah, he wasted his wish on being able to name a kid Kakarot instead of wishing for the Chargers to stay put.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Steel "ross" Angel could easily steal a child, they are all over thep lace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

waah posted:

Nah, he wasted his wish on being able to name a kid Kakarot instead of wishing for the Chargers to stay put.

well if it's one of the newer dragons he gets more than one wish

• Locked thread