Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

Jay and KENTA were finally reunited as a pair of douchebag suitcase bros

Every so often I remember the two of them talking poo poo after a match, one of the faces going something like,"Come fight me then!" and Jay laughing only to suddenly realize to his horror that KENTA is heading over to fight instead of just poo poo-talking, and has to pull him away :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I haven't really been watching much since the beginning of BOSJ/WTL. Anybody able to give me a list of must watch matches to catch up on? Thanks. :)

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

A quick trimming of the MOTY thread gives us this, but definitely do not miss the one I bolded, it’s legit probably one of the top five matches of the year worldwide, there’s a point I just started laughing because the match went from “very good” to “oh my loving god :rms:“:

MOTYC:
11/18 | El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/29 | Hiromu Takahashi vs. Robbie Eagles - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/02 | Taiji Ishimori vs. El Desperado - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
12/02 | Hiromu Takahashi vs. SHO - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
12/12 | El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - Best of the Super Juniors Final

Almost MOTYC:
12/05 | Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
12/06 | Taiji Ishimori vs. SHO - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | Dangerous Tekkers vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | FinnJuice vs. YOSHI-HASHI & Hirooki Goto - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors

HMs:
11/15 | DOUKI vs. Robbie Eagles - NJPW World Tag League/Best of Super Juniors Night 1
11/16 | Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henara vs. Dangerous Tekkers - NJPW World Tag League
11/18 | SHO vs. DOUKI - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/20 | Robbie Eagles vs. SHO - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/25 | El Desperado vs. SHO - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/29 | El Desperado vs. DOUKI - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
11/29 | Master Wato vs. SHO - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/05 | Yuya Uemura vs. SHO - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/05 | El Desperado vs. Robbie Eagles - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | Shingo Takagi & SANADA vs. Great O-Khan & Jeff Cobb - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | Taiji Ishimori vs. SHO - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | Dangerous Tekkers vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | FinnJuice vs. YOSHI-HASHI & Hirooki Goto - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I haven't really been watching much since the beginning of BOSJ/WTL. Anybody able to give me a list of must watch matches to catch up on? Thanks. :)

The BOSJ Finals match was legit the match of the year imo.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1343934800789311488?s=20

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I like that The Gooch is now canonically one of the five biggest hunks in the promotion.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Cameo posted:

A quick trimming of the MOTY thread gives us this, but definitely do not miss the one I bolded, it’s legit probably one of the top five matches of the year worldwide, there’s a point I just started laughing because the match went from “very good” to “oh my loving god :rms:“:

MOTYC:
11/18 | El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/29 | Hiromu Takahashi vs. Robbie Eagles - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/02 | Taiji Ishimori vs. El Desperado - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
12/02 | Hiromu Takahashi vs. SHO - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
12/12 | El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - Best of the Super Juniors Final

Almost MOTYC:

HMs:
11/15 | DOUKI vs. Robbie Eagles - NJPW World Tag League/Best of Super Juniors Night 1
11/16 | Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henara vs. Dangerous Tekkers - NJPW World Tag League
11/18 | SHO vs. DOUKI - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/20 | Robbie Eagles vs. SHO - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/25 | El Desperado vs. SHO - NJPW Best of Super Juniors
11/29 | El Desperado vs. DOUKI - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
11/29 | Master Wato vs. SHO - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/05 | Yuya Uemura vs. SHO - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/05 | El Desperado vs. Robbie Eagles - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors
12/06 | Shingo Takagi & SANADA vs. Great O-Khan & Jeff Cobb - NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors

Hey this kicks rear end, thanks! Anything significant happen after BOSJ?

Also for gently caress's sake I hope they split the double gold at SOME point.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Taichi erasure here is criminal

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I would complain about White and his amazing abs not being included either, but then again he was probably disqualified for being too greasy for the competition

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey this kicks rear end, thanks! Anything significant happen after BOSJ?

Also for gently caress's sake I hope they split the double gold at SOME point.

Post BOSJ: Juice is injured, Kojima has his spot at the Dome, wants to fill KENTA’s briefcase with bread. Dangerous Tekkers feel angry over GoD embarrassing them, vow revenge. Jay White won’t stop stealing the double gold belts, also is talking too fast for Ibushi or Naito to understand him.

As for double gold being split, I see two possibilities: Moxley eventually pops up over in Japan, drops the belt, double gold remains but now there’s an upper card belt under the double gold to fill the space the IC had and people stop freaking out over the IWGP and IC belts being combined,
Or
Ibushi wins both Dome nights, and announces he’s vacating the IC belt and putting it back into contention on its own because he credits fighting for it with it raising his abilities, allowing him to win back to back G1s and finally become IWGP champion. If he does it right after the Dome, the New Beginning shows have title tournament matches and Castle Attack has the match to crown a new IC champion; if he does a defense before vacating the belt, the New Japan Cup for 2021 becomes a title tournament and not a title shot tournament, while Ibushi either chooses or has his opponent for Sakura Genesis chosen from a group of contenders, like Will Ospreay or EVIL or some other heel or tweener with a run of wins from the Dome through Castle Attack. This is honestly one of the only ways I can see them pulling off a title split; Jay and Naito have too much of their sense of self wrapped up in being double champion. Ibushi’s sorta the perfect idiot to go “nah, I only wanna carry one belt around and you guys won’t let me smelt them together”.

Also, right, The New Beginning in Osaka appears to be no more, at least this year: instead, New Beginning will be in Nagoya for one night in January 30th, and in Hiroshima for two nights on the 10th and 11th of February. Replacing the Osaka New Beginning shows is a double-header on the 27th and 28th called Castle Attack, taking place in Osaka-jo Hall. Does this portend that Dominion might emanate from from the Kyocera Dome Osaka some four months later? I mean, probably not since COVID will still be a thing the world’s dealing with in June 2021, I’m sure, but there’s a possibility. We’ll probably find out on one of the nights of Wrestle Kingdom, as is tradition.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Kidd ranking below Tsuji is criminal

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Kidd ranking below Tsuji is criminal

Henare at #9 is the true crime, dude is ripped

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Cameo posted:

Post BOSJ: Juice is injured, Kojima has his spot at the Dome, wants to fill KENTA’s briefcase with bread. Dangerous Tekkers feel angry over GoD embarrassing them, vow revenge. Jay White won’t stop stealing the double gold belts, also is talking too fast for Ibushi or Naito to understand him.

As for double gold being split, I see two possibilities: Moxley eventually pops up over in Japan, drops the belt, double gold remains but now there’s an upper card belt under the double gold to fill the space the IC had and people stop freaking out over the IWGP and IC belts being combined,
Or
Ibushi wins both Dome nights, and announces he’s vacating the IC belt and putting it back into contention on its own because he credits fighting for it with it raising his abilities, allowing him to win back to back G1s and finally become IWGP champion. If he does it right after the Dome, the New Beginning shows have title tournament matches and Castle Attack has the match to crown a new IC champion; if he does a defense before vacating the belt, the New Japan Cup for 2021 becomes a title tournament and not a title shot tournament, while Ibushi either chooses or has his opponent for Sakura Genesis chosen from a group of contenders, like Will Ospreay or EVIL or some other heel or tweener with a run of wins from the Dome through Castle Attack. This is honestly one of the only ways I can see them pulling off a title split; Jay and Naito have too much of their sense of self wrapped up in being double champion. Ibushi’s sorta the perfect idiot to go “nah, I only wanna carry one belt around and you guys won’t let me smelt them together”.

Also, right, The New Beginning in Osaka appears to be no more, at least this year: instead, New Beginning will be in Nagoya for one night in January 30th, and in Hiroshima for two nights on the 10th and 11th of February. Replacing the Osaka New Beginning shows is a double-header on the 27th and 28th called Castle Attack, taking place in Osaka-jo Hall. Does this portend that Dominion might emanate from from the Kyocera Dome Osaka some four months later? I mean, probably not since COVID will still be a thing the world’s dealing with in June 2021, I’m sure, but there’s a possibility. We’ll probably find out on one of the nights of Wrestle Kingdom, as is tradition.

This is all super helpful, thanks! For my part I mostly hate the gold still being unified BECAUSE they made such a big deal out of both belts having their own identities and that's just gone utterly out the window since.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just watched Hiromu/SHO and Hiromu/Despy and on both counts :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Just watched Hiromu/SHO and Hiromu/Despy and on both counts :stare:

Hiromu/Despy was so loving amazing, seriously.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Naito's said on multiple occasions that he wants to defend the belts seperately but the IWGP championship committee keeps having EVIL challenge for both so :shrug:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I missed Cameo's post when I did this, but I'm still stubbornly going to post this - here's my star ratings for anything at 3 1/2 or higher since the start of the BOSJ, sorted by date.

And yes, Desperado-Hiromu is the one match that absolutely cannot be missed from this batch.

Fred Rosser vs. Tom Lawlor - 14-Nov - 3.5
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Taiji Ishimori - 15-Nov - 4.25
Douki vs. Robbie Eagles - 15-Nov - 3.5
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. - 16-Nov - 3.75
El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 18-Nov - 4
Douki vs. SHO - 18-Nov - 3.5
SANADA & Shingo Takagi vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. - 19-Nov - 4
Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 19-Nov - 3.75
Robbie Eagles vs. SHO - 20-Nov - 4.5
BUSHI vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 20-Nov - 4
Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa - 22-Nov - 3.75
DOUKI vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 23-Nov - 4
El Desperado vs. Master Wato - 23-Nov - 3.75
Ryusuke Taguchi vs. SHO - 23-Nov - 3.5
Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 24-Nov - 3.5
El Despreado vs. SHO - 25-Nov - 4.25
Robbie Eagles vs. Taiji Ishimori - 25-Nov - 4
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Yuya Uemura - 25-Nov - 3.75
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 28-Nov - 3.75
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Robbie Eagles - 29-Nov - 4.5
DOUKI vs. El Desperado - 29-Nov - 4
BUSHI vs. Taiji Ishimori - 29-Nov - 3.75
Master Wato vs. SHO - 29-Nov - 3.5
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 30-Nov - 4
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. - 30-Nov - 4
Hiromu Takahashi vs. SHO - 2-Dec - 4.5
El Despreado vs. Taiji Ishimori - 2-Dec - 4
DOUKI vs. Yuya Uemura - 2-Dec - 3.5
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 4-Dec - 4.25
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 4-Dec - 3.75
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi - 5-Dec - 4.25
El Desperado vs. Robbie Eagles - 5-Dec - 4
SHO vs. Yuya Uemura - 5-Dec - 3.75
Master Wato vs. Taiji Ishimori - 5-Dec - 3.75
SHO vs. Taiji Ishimori - 6-Dec - 4.25
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Mastero Wato - 6-Dec - 4
Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 6-Dec - 4
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI - 6-Dec - 4
Great O-Khan & Jeff Cobb vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 6-Dec - 3.75
Robbie Eagles vs. Yuya Uemura - 6-Dec - 3.5
BUSHI vs. El Desperado - 6-Dec - 3.5
El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 11-Dec - 5.25
David FInlay & Juice Robinson vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa - 11-Dec - 4
ACH vs. El Phantasmo - 12-Dec - 4
Blake Christian vs. El Phantasmo - 12-Dec - 3.75
Blake Christian vs. Rey Horus - 12-Dec - 3.5
El Phantasmo vs. Lio Rush - 12-Dec - 3.5

I haven't watched anything after the Super J Cup.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Punch McLightning posted:

I missed Cameo's post when I did this, but I'm still stubbornly going to post this - here's my star ratings for anything at 3 1/2 or higher since the start of the BOSJ, sorted by date.

And yes, Desperado-Hiromu is the one match that absolutely cannot be missed from this batch.

Fred Rosser vs. Tom Lawlor - 14-Nov - 3.5
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Taiji Ishimori - 15-Nov - 4.25
Douki vs. Robbie Eagles - 15-Nov - 3.5
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. - 16-Nov - 3.75
El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 18-Nov - 4
Douki vs. SHO - 18-Nov - 3.5
SANADA & Shingo Takagi vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. - 19-Nov - 4
Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 19-Nov - 3.75
Robbie Eagles vs. SHO - 20-Nov - 4.5
BUSHI vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 20-Nov - 4
Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa - 22-Nov - 3.75
DOUKI vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 23-Nov - 4
El Desperado vs. Master Wato - 23-Nov - 3.75
Ryusuke Taguchi vs. SHO - 23-Nov - 3.5
Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 24-Nov - 3.5
El Despreado vs. SHO - 25-Nov - 4.25
Robbie Eagles vs. Taiji Ishimori - 25-Nov - 4
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Yuya Uemura - 25-Nov - 3.75
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 28-Nov - 3.75
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Robbie Eagles - 29-Nov - 4.5
DOUKI vs. El Desperado - 29-Nov - 4
BUSHI vs. Taiji Ishimori - 29-Nov - 3.75
Master Wato vs. SHO - 29-Nov - 3.5
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 30-Nov - 4
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. - 30-Nov - 4
Hiromu Takahashi vs. SHO - 2-Dec - 4.5
El Despreado vs. Taiji Ishimori - 2-Dec - 4
DOUKI vs. Yuya Uemura - 2-Dec - 3.5
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 4-Dec - 4.25
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 4-Dec - 3.75
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi - 5-Dec - 4.25
El Desperado vs. Robbie Eagles - 5-Dec - 4
SHO vs. Yuya Uemura - 5-Dec - 3.75
Master Wato vs. Taiji Ishimori - 5-Dec - 3.75
SHO vs. Taiji Ishimori - 6-Dec - 4.25
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Mastero Wato - 6-Dec - 4
Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano - 6-Dec - 4
David Finlay & Juice Robinson vs. Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI - 6-Dec - 4
Great O-Khan & Jeff Cobb vs. SANADA & Shingo Takagi - 6-Dec - 3.75
Robbie Eagles vs. Yuya Uemura - 6-Dec - 3.5
BUSHI vs. El Desperado - 6-Dec - 3.5
El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi - 11-Dec - 5.25
David FInlay & Juice Robinson vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa - 11-Dec - 4
ACH vs. El Phantasmo - 12-Dec - 4
Blake Christian vs. El Phantasmo - 12-Dec - 3.75
Blake Christian vs. Rey Horus - 12-Dec - 3.5
El Phantasmo vs. Lio Rush - 12-Dec - 3.5

I haven't watched anything after the Super J Cup.

You are a prince and a credit to your av, sir. Thank you.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Also the nice thing for the BOSJ is that you get Kevin Kelly and Gino Gambino together, which is a lovely pairing for Gino's goofiness and self-deprecation.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is all super helpful, thanks! For my part I mostly hate the gold still being unified BECAUSE they made such a big deal out of both belts having their own identities and that's just gone utterly out the window since.

tbf a lot of things went out the window this year

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TriffTshngo posted:

tbf a lot of things went out the window this year

I'd give you that except the vast majority of people who were forced to be away early quarantine are back now, i.e. KENTA, (gently caress YOU) Switchblade, Cobb, etc. etc.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I just watched Hiromu/Despy and holy gently caress :stare:

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

Wrestle Kingdom press conference,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_EFOJEAOY

Worth watching for ELPs appearance....

Ganso Bomb posted:

I just watched Hiromu/Despy and holy gently caress :stare:

:discourse:

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Jerusalem posted:

That match is probably gonna rule but man I wish it was KENTA vs. Mox for the title.

I wish it was Nagata vs. Mox tbh. And I love Kenta.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I don't know why, but Despy without any make-up under his mask somehow just looks wrong.

Also I'm not sure if it's a good idea to sell people on a match by having Dick To Go do the same loving BS he's been doing in every single EVIL match this year.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Spuckuk posted:

I wish it was Nagata Kojima tbh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Spuckuk posted:

I hope that whatever and whoever I am posting about in whatever thread or indeed subforum I am posting in, it is always implied that I wish Nagata was fighting it/them. :hai:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So uhhhh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_VctF2xOoo

This isn't the Tokyo Dome hotel, is it?

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MJeff posted:

So uhhhh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_VctF2xOoo

This isn't the Tokyo Dome hotel, is it?

I’m pretty sure that’s just Mox and Renee’s living room.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I think he’s scheduled for next Wednesday so that doesnt leave a lot of time to quarantine on the way back- unless it is another recorded vignette

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Tweak posted:

I think he’s scheduled for next Wednesday so that doesnt leave a lot of time to quarantine on the way back- unless it is another recorded vignette

AEW clarified he was going to be there in person seemingly specifically to get people still doing the "Here's how Mox can still make the Tokyo Dome" to calm down.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

It’s probably not best to try to guess a date, especially since COVID looks like it’ll be dragging a ways into 2021 for numerous countries, especially the US, on top of Renee probably popping the baby out in late May or June (she mentioned she was three months pregnant on her podcast episode with Maryse).

Like, most likely time frame is maybe him showing up and calling KENTA or whoever out at the New Japan Cup finals and working Sakura Genesis, dropping the belt, and then maybe showing back up again at Power Struggle or the WTL Finals to set up a Dome match. But even that’s a guess.

Depending on the timing, he might even miss Double or Nothing because Renee could be going into labor at that time (and if that’s happening, Dominion’s a no-go since that’s usually the end of the first week of June). And god knows for the first few months after that it’s gonna be like opening a bear trap to get him to leave his wife and newborn just to work a weekly TV show, let alone go 6000 miles away.

I do expect him to show up to drop the title at some point, there’s just not a real concrete time to pin down.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Moxley isn't flying to Japan and skipping the holidays with his pregnant wife to do a loving run-in angle

Come on people

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shooter can do the run in for him

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

Moxley isn't flying to Japan and skipping the holidays with his pregnant wife to do a loving run-in angle

Come on people

I've been saying that exact thing for months! I just thought "....that kinda looks like a hotel room" and was making sure it wasn't.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Speaking of Moxley, he wrote the forward for the VOW book which just came out https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1344497868867035137

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SG Bamboo posted:

Shooter can do the run in for him

Don't tease me like this goddamn you.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Isn't Shooter still stuck in the UK

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

Yes, hence me getting mad at the idea being spoken :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Benne posted:

Nobody knows about that but I would probably say no. UK doesn't really have a dojo for him to train at unlike the LA Dojo and Narita so Shota staying in the UK doesn't make much sense. Plus the UK scene is probably in more dire shape than the US do to the abuse allegations and the Covid shutdown that I'm not sure what work will be available even after full vaccination.

I would bet there probably is a good chance Umino will be a surprise at New Years Dash simply cause there won't be much else for him to do overseas so might as well get him working on cards.