Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
I got through like two paragraphs. what do I win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
human garbage is the worst possible thing you can be. even worse than a shitlord. and if someone in gbs uses it to describe you it's pretty much over for you

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

XIV. gently caress her good

gently caress her like it’s your last gently caress. And hers. gently caress her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
insufferable and creepy are up there too. if you're insufferable or creepy there might be some hope for you... but both? you're done

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

quote:

gently caress her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I think he was using it as a noun, which means licentious: "promiscuous and unprincipled in sexual matters."

Edit: Which is still a stretch.

He needs to stop using the Synonyms tool in word.

are you sure you know what a noun is?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Oh look at this, I posted this. You know what that means? I cause posts, I am god, I caused all the posts everywhere. I am the alpha and I control everything, wow, bet you didnt know that huh? I hit post and post appears, I'm god.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jun 6, 2014

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
My wife do nog swuirt, it pee maybe, I fail as man so I cry - Sharni from India

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

JetsGuy posted:

Just a reminder that PUAs literally argue that girls saying "no" is just a "poo poo test", and "it's ok" to just go ahead and rape her.

Lol no they don't.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

is manosphere really a word they use unironically? that alone is enough to make me think that all PUAs on the internet are just one guy, insanely busy as he desperately tries to keep up the facade of being an entire movement until he flops into his bed at the end of a hard day and laughs himself to sleep

It isn't a 'movement'.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

I am OK posted:

Lol no they don't.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22bitch+shield%22

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

I am OK posted:

It isn't a 'movement'.

its definitely a movement

the kind that comes from a butt and ends up in the toilet

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
lol there is a pua posting att

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Those people are rapists.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
and those people are PUAs

coincidence?!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzmBIzEnOA
http://manhood101.com/

Everything here is a glorious caricature of masculinity.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

baw posted:

and those people are PUAs

coincidence?!

Lots of goons appear to be paedophiles. COINCIDENCE?!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-q__knBahs

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Later that evening...

Nog
May 15, 2006

I am OK posted:

Lots of goons appear to be paedophiles. COINCIDENCE?!

i am ok, tell us about being a PUA

can i come sarge with you?

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
What's it called when you are not a PUA because you recognize that women are people but at the same time recognize women are attracted to confidence.

e: it should be noted, however, that I initially thought, just like Elliot, that sitting in corner looking cool was a legit strategy

GlennFinito fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 5, 2014

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

GlennFinito posted:

What's it called when you are not a PUA because you recognize that women are people but at the same time recognize women are attracted to confidence.

problematic

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

GlennFinito posted:

It's called being a shitlord, shitlord.

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
are a lot of PUAs also white supremacists? i get the feeling that they are

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Esposito posted:

are a lot of PUAs also white supremacists? i get the feeling that they are

they probably love bitcoins and hate blacks and gays and vote republican too

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
The world outside of the GBS safe zone (and selected subforums such as LP) is entirely full of walking caricatures such as bronies, puas, MRAs and people who love outside of cities and vote rethuglican.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

I am OK posted:

It's called being a shitlord, shitlord.

but I am a sex haver now so your opinion is irrelevant.

accurate.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

I am OK posted:

The world outside of the GBS safe zone (and selected subforums such as LP) is entirely full of walking caricatures such as bronies, puas, MRAs and people who love outside of cities and vote rethuglican.

I thought Lets Play was full of anime weirdos who joined up to watch some person play a weird japanese game.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

d3c0y2 posted:

I thought Lets Play was full of anime weirdos who joined up to watch some person play a weird japanese game.

And it's beautiful.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

GlennFinito posted:

e: it should be noted, however, that I initially thought, just like Elliot, that sitting in corner looking cool was a legit strategy

it's called being a loving adult, of course women are attracted to confidence, everyone is attracted to confidence

"my dream partner is a meek shut-in who is insecure and can't take control of their own day-to-day life" - a mentally unhealthy person

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I am OK posted:

Lol no they don't.

how much pussy do you pull bro?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
women are attracted to confidence more than men due to the obvious evolutionary advantages

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013

Sabel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzmBIzEnOA
http://manhood101.com/

Everything here is a glorious caricature of masculinity.

quote:

what we teach is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Whether it's fingering a slut in the backseat of your Honda Civic on a first date, talking to that annoying Korean nerd sitting next to you in Hebrew class, putting that fat negro oval office at work in check, saving your wife from ending up on the business end of your black neighbor's comforting dong, removing your girlfriend's head from a plate glass window, coping with your fantasy of shooting your mom in the face, motivating your drunken, suicidal Chinese iPod factory employees, or just standing up for yourself in a society that sneers at male needs, our goal is to set the world on fire, starting with your tender rear end.

:eyepop:

edit: i don't even know what to bold

lite frisk fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jun 6, 2014

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

GlennFinito posted:

It's called "being good with women".

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

GlennFinito posted:

The original, and outside of certain internet forums, actual definition of nice guy.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
PUAs are actually good and women are easily manipulated due to statistically lower intelligence and success in important avenues of life (scientific research, career achievement, income, etc.)

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Ewan posted:

It's called "being good with women".

It's called 'bare minimum'

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

tbp posted:

PUAs are actually good and women are easily manipulated due to statistically lower intelligence and success in important avenues of life (scientific research, career achievement, income, etc.)

Thinking women are inferior and using tactics which would only fool the least intelligent females out there is most definitely a way to get yourself some top class ho's yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
for someone who disdains mra culture, you lamewads sure are immersed in it. you are forever referring to phrases, beliefs, and events i've never heard of. it's like the internet is your window on the world. i visualize you as bearded beavis or buttheads who watch tv in order to find something to look down on. only there is you own banality exceeded

• Locked thread