Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

It is. However, the guns have auto tracking so it's not really dogfighting in the sense of the word. The controls are so lovely that CR just threw his hands up and said autolock weapons for everything.

This is a good decision which has worked out well for other franchises.

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

kewpuh i humbly request that after the thread has been moved and the lulz are reaped, you post every single report from that timeframe

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Titty Warlord posted:

just play freelancer you stupid bitches

we should probably also breathe air and not forget that rocks aren't food.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If it's possible I'd like to see if any of the mods or IK's can post an example of the red text AV they bought for me as an example of what might happen to people who incur the wrath of Goonrathi. This may not be possible but I could have sworn I've seen a mod do it before.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Titty Warlord posted:

just play freelancer you stupid bitches

unironically looking forward to playing elite dangerous and just bumming around Space doing nothing

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

so it's basically eve now?

This is also a good way to incite an autistic episode and should probably not be done. Also remember that due to their previous protection from mods/admins the people who regularly post in the SC thread are NOT used to being called:

Niggers
Faggots
Autists

and you should treat them with the respect they are entitled to here in the imp zone.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Widestancer posted:

I'm only quoting these guys to show off some of the people who are currently under admin/mod protection in the Star Citizen thread; I don't want to inadvertently derail this thread at all, just wanted to put a case forward for the SC thread having a little field trip.

lmbo this is the guy who maintains the off site page which gathers donations to buy mods/admins/posters red text:

Also this guy melts down pretty regularly there and spends a lot of money buying people AV's:

lmbo

Haha holy poo poo that first post is :ironicat: in post form.

I agree let's move the SC thread here and ask them how they feel that Elite: Dangerous, Wings of St. Naziare (and maybe Enemy Starfighter, No Man's Sky) already show more promise and actual potential than the game on which they spent thousands of dollars (each).

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Widestancer posted:

*Asking about Hangar Towels and Stretch Goals

wat

01011001 posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag42gMGK9WrwdDlkdUM2NEhudW42MkNfWDhJYmhFSVE#gid=0

the amount of goons who have spent 4+ figures on this game is greater than 0 and it isnt even close to out yet

holy poo poo

Widestancer posted:

Here is a screencap of the offsite forum that SA Forums Poster Bulbasaur maintains to buy people including mods and admins red text AV's

Notice the repeat focus of Cowcaster :eyepop:

if i draw this guy a new av, can you give it to him?

i wanna edit it so that there's dicks coming outta his missile silos and a smaller one replacing the cigar.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
imps are mischievous and the most ftw of the demon race

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

also if anyone gets a red title from Star Citizens, let me know and I'll clean it up :)

They may buy you red text in retaliation

Cowcaster indicated that this may have been done to them

That would be a sick burn indeed so be careful friend

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

01011001 posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag42gMGK9WrwdDlkdUM2NEhudW42MkNfWDhJYmhFSVE#gid=0

the amount of goons who have spent 4+ figures on this game is greater than 0 and it isnt even close to out yet

nigga what the gently caress

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

zen death robot posted:

also if anyone gets a red title from Star Citizens, let me know and I'll clean it up :)

i will keep this in mind, tia

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

any redtext from the SC thread is a badge of honor, imo

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

everythingWasBees posted:

much like warscars gained from the great plains of battle. again this is my opinion, but it needed to be stated.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

on the other hand we could contribute a lot of money to the forums by having them buy red text over and over

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Srice posted:

on the other hand we could contribute a lot of money to the forums by having them buy red text over and over

well you screenshot them all and make a sig out of them

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I think I have a copy of my redtext AV somewhere saved

It was basically an AV of the J4G (Just for Girls) DS game box art and some red text about being a cumguzzler

They have an entire chart of "Goonrathi approved" J4G av's on their own internal site.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
we need a game plan to maximise our lulz

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

zen death robot posted:

I just don't want anyone wasting their own money if they don't want it, let the Star Citizens do that instead.

oh, yeah
that makes sense
thank you very much

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Titty Warlord posted:

My plan is to not post a lot in the thread since they have me on ignore probably and I don't want to run it into the ground. I have faith in you guys.

E: Plus I don't want to piss off Cowcaster lol

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Widestancer posted:

They have an entire chart of "Goonrathi approved" J4G av's on their own internal site.

I guess the best techniques are passed onto the survivors.

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.
I enjoy that something that happened literally a year and a half ago is still a big deal.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Clean it up so you can tell them it was a 10$ that could have gone to SC instead.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Titty Warlord posted:

lead of fwith "star citizen more like fake game that you stupid fuckers gave a whole bunch of money to and will never get anything from"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Here is a screencap of the offsite forum that SA Forums Poster Bulbasaur maintains to buy people including mods and admins red text AV's

Notice the repeat focus of Cowcaster :eyepop:

Gay beyond any belief.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Rannos22 posted:

I enjoy that something that happened literally a year and a half ago is still a big deal.

It'll be funny for awhile honestly

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
I'd also like to submit my av as evidence that the SC thread is terrible.

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Leo Showers posted:

I'd also like to submit my av as evidence that the SC thread is terrible.

You bought that avatar yourself because you were mad that you couldn't join their club.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Rannos22 posted:

You bought that avatar yourself because you were mad that you couldn't join their club.

Can you link proof to this good sir

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
we should donate Imp Zone's mental health sticky to the Let's Play forum

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

You reported the mod of the Conspiracy forum twice and got probated by Garbage Day of all people for it, who rarely hands out punishments at all.

What a human being

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

You reported the mod of the Conspiracy forum twice and got probated by Garbage Day of all people for it, who rarely hands out punishments at all.

listen we all make mistakes like when leo showers tried to fit in with the "cool guys" by posting with this furry signature on the star citizen boards:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Widestancer posted:

It was basically an AV of the J4G (Just for Girls) DS game box art and some red text about being a cumguzzler

soap doesn't save the text unfortunately

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Oh sweet a helldump, I'm pretty glad this move is delivering already.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Rannos22 posted:

listen we all make mistakes like when leo showers tried to fit in with the "cool guys" by posting with this furry signature on the star citizen boards:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Rannos22 posted:

literal nazi furry?!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Awesome! posted:

soap doesn't save the text unfortunately

This is definitely a sick burn set of AV's

Rannos22 posted:

This is also quite a sick burn and definitely doesn't imply any sort of instability on anyone's end

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Widestancer posted:

that is insanely cool and not weird or creepy at all

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

zen death robot posted:

check the rules, pretty sure there's nothing about helldumping there

oh dear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

zen death robot posted:

check the rules, pretty sure there's nothing about helldumping there

i'm not complaining, i think the insta-meltdown was a pretty good reaction minutes after their precious thread was moved.

• Locked thread