Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

joke_explainer posted:

thats not actually the title of the movie :ohdear:
That's what they called it in france!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

i don't know if theres an easy way to do this or if we should just add it in at the end, but ralps probation of bwatts should definitely count towards the total

that's easy, but I'm gonna take a break for a while

El Spider

I'm in :toxx:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cute anime girl

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm a big believer in not telling people about the charitable contributions I make, but sometimes there's a pretty good reason to do it, like when you're encouraging other people to consider what they can do to help as well. Still, it makes me uncomfortable so I've been sitting here trying to figure out a good way to do it. Then I started considering Fluffieduckie and the time and effort she's putting into a quilt for this bunch of ruffians and scraggly strays: from the fabric of our weirdness and imperfections she's creating a patchwork of love. I was just going to donate some money to Tailchaser Rescue, but I figure, if I can take our gently caress-ups and turn them into something cool, that would be a nice way of showing Fluffs some appreciation. So:

:toxx: I will donate a perfect 10 cents to Tailchaser for every BYOB probation in the month of April* :toxx:

I know what you're thinking, 10 cents is nothing, but just for context, by my count there have been 34 probations in the last 2 days. If that pace keeps up, that's around 50 bucks by the end of the month. If you get probated, just know that in your own small way, you've done something to make the world a better place for a needy animal.

And I encourage anyone else who wants to to join me in this toxx. What are you scared of? It's just 10 cents a pop. Let's turn kitty jail into kitty paradise!

*I reserve the right to disqualify probations made by the IKs for the obvious purpose of increasing the amount I have to pay. But if people want to find ways, especially creative ones, to get Bwee or Bwatts to probate them to increase the total, that's fine and good :)

probate me 10 times

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
I'm changing my submission to 2 fast 2 furious just in case.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cute anime girl

chain probate me ten times. for the cats. please.

dogcrash truther

:c00l::hf::c00l:

ulvir

Cumt posted:

This image will update automatically

this is about as magnificent as the "super crazy tidal waves" planet from interstellar

ulvir

next step: 420 probes

ulvir

oh my god the cat changes :neckbeard:

Afro Doug

lets get 69,000 probations

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

oh my god the cat changes :neckbeard:

hoyl poo poo

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

next step: 420 probes

ty for capturing this moment

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

ty for capturing this moment

np, it was an important milestone

I Dunno

i shall take these probes upon me for the kitties and doggies

jurassic park

clueless

the lion king

cute anime girl

okay if u dont want to do this the easy way...

friend of the family

cute anime girl

*something racist*

cute anime girl

I just saw prometheus

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

can we get a ban on this guy?

ulvir

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

can we get a ban on this guy?

:agreed: that's a terrible movie

monkay

The official sad poster
*posts goatse in every thread* I do it fur the kitties :'(

kolokol-1

joke_explainer posted:

thats not actually the title of the movie :ohdear:

I think it's the actual title of the fourth one

My favorite of the series was The fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift

Probably because, when I was younger, I would watch that movie whenever I ingested arylcyclohexylamines because of all the cool cars and pretty lights

Pedantra

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

as much as i would like to give that much, i also wouldn't like to give that much, if you see what I mean

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

okay it plays a cannon noise and a musical interlude / fade out whenever someone gets probed now so you'll notice it http://204.10.32.37/probations/

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

okay it plays a cannon noise and a musical interlude / fade out whenever someone gets probed now so you'll notice it http://204.10.32.37/probations/

woah. between this and now cumts script updates with the name of the most recently probated poster, i'm beginning to feel like byob's talents have been underutilized

joke_explainer

cumt and I are competing in a friendly fashion to out featureize each other but he's got it beat for portability. tho mine loads great on the iphone and updates live there as well, gonna submit an app through phonegap soon (just kidding). it wouldn't load great on the iphone if not for cumt's getting me to use more jquery

verily carefree

sir we have reached 69 probations sir

cute anime girl

cumt and drone should merge businesses tbh

also dogcrash truther sucks.
goatse friend of the family bitch tits

treasure bear

we've shared code in the spirit of co-operation

cute anime girl

please add cats in that website of yours

verily carefree

Cumt posted:

we've shared code in the spirit of co-operation

Cumtunism

bwatts

i made a thread as a memorial for funny posts by people to get deliberately probated. do funny posts rather than just posting a movie title without bolding it

Piso Mojado

cute anime girl posted:

cumt and drone should merge businesses tbh

I want a whole probation dashboard before this is over

bacalou

yeah I'm in with dct and the gang for that total :toxx:

and other things :evilbuddy:

joke_explainer

changelog 4/3/2015: misc improvements

http://204.10.32.37/probations/

verily carefree

joke_explainer posted:

:rock: :krad: :rock:

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty

Cumt posted:

This image will update automatically

joke_explainer posted:

Looking good. Do you plan to display the number of toxx people somewhere?

joke_explainer

Mogren posted:

Looking good. Do you plan to display the number of toxx people somewhere?

I could if we want to! It'd make the # look more impressive. Can someone get them all in a list?

also, minor updates. it now will tick the counter up for a requested probe from our mods that is approved by someone else, and it now has the early-month probe of bwatts by ralp

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty

joke_explainer posted:

I could if we want to! It'd make the # look more impressive. Can someone get them all in a list?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710930#post443616793 looks up to date. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Phone posting from vacation to remind everyone that I love you all for doing this (and for other reasons too).

Except I am he. He has a funny butt

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread