Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

you will get a scar. if you get in a knife fight you will get cut. the difference between winner and loser is who is still standing afterwards. im an expert trust me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

you will get a scar. if you get in a knife fight you will get cut. the difference between winner and loser is who is still standing afterwards. im an expert trust me.

we'd probably match each others moves perfectly, because even though we are on opposite sides of the conflict we are true soulmates

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

what are we supposed to pour out for Dick

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Rodyle posted:

what are we supposed to pour out for Dick

cum

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Oh sweet Punchline airs today, I wonder what kind of show that will be I haven't seen much info on it.
im hype

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

it's what he would have wanted I guess

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://neoshinka.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/uoodo-original-blend-votoms-coffee/

did anyone ever get to drink this

how bitter is the coffee of woodo

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Is it only gonna be on the PC?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

LORD OF BUTT posted:

https://neoshinka.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/uoodo-original-blend-votoms-coffee/

did anyone ever get to drink this

how bitter is the coffee of woodo

Who on earth would? I would expect Uoudo coffee to have heavy metals in it.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Is it only gonna be on the PC?

I think so.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Someone avenge Dick's ban by posting the pics of Ralp's hot sister

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
For as little anime as I watch, I feel as if the backlog of "quintessential anime" I haven't watched is a little large, and so I feel as if I should start tackling that list. After I finish school on next Wednesday, where should I begin? Should I start with something airing this season, or go back to the classics? I finished Bebop last year, as well as Gurren Lagann.

Slur fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Apr 9, 2015

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

littleorv posted:

no. we mustn't let dick's sacrifice be in vain. he died so that we may live, we must not waste those lives.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Slur posted:

For as little anime as I watch, I feel as if the backlog of "quintessential anime" I haven't watched is a little large, and so I feel as if I should start tackling that list. After I finish school on next Wednesday, where should I begin? Should I start with something airing this season, or go back to the classics? If so, where should I begin? I finished Bebop last year, as well as Gurren Lagann.
Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes and then stop there.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Slur posted:

For as little anime as I watch, I feel as if the backlog of "quintessential anime" I haven't watched is a little large, and so I feel as if I should start tackling that list. After I finish school on next Wednesday, where should I begin? Should I start with something airing this season, or go back to the classics? If so, where should I begin? I finished Bebop last year, as well as Gurren Lagann.

tatami galaxy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

littleorv posted:

gently caress you.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Slur posted:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Steins;Gate
Baccano!

Baccano! Is considered to be another quintessential anime I think. Watch the dub, it's pretty good.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

littleorv posted:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Steins;Gate
Baccano!

Baccano! Is considered to be another quintessential anime I think. Watch the dub, it's pretty good.

I read the Steins;Gate visual novel, and it was truly a masterful piece of work. I proceeded to then watch the OVA and the movie.

Remind me though to never make a thread about Steins;Gate ever again.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gently caress you.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Slur posted:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

And start on the older classics first. Let the current-season stuff build up a buffer for you to binge on later, or turn out to be crap without you having to be disappointed mid-run.

Slur posted:

I read the Steins;Gate visual novel, and it was truly a masterful piece of work. I proceeded to then watch the OVA and the movie.

Remind me though to never make a thread about Steins;Gate ever again.

The series was pretty great though. Go watch it if you haven't.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Nate RFB posted:

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes and then stop there.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Hitting up the Ghibli catalog would be a good idea too.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Slur posted:

For as little anime as I watch, I feel as if the backlog of "quintessential anime" I haven't watched is a little large, and so I feel as if I should start tackling that list. After I finish school on next Wednesday, where should I begin? Should I start with something airing this season, or go back to the classics? I finished Bebop last year, as well as Gurren Lagann.

The Mobile Suit Gundam movie trilogy

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Srice posted:

Hitting up the Ghibli catalog would be a good idea too.

And on that note; if you like Miyazaki's films go check out Mushi-shi for 50-odd episodes of chill supernatural storytelling.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I burn effigies of Ralp every day wishing for his fiery death but I'll never engage in SS-style doxxing. Away with thee, orv!

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rip richard spacious

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the funny thing is if you look at the very start of dick's rap sheet it's zorak probating him for completely normal posts, and then the posts get weirder and weirder as he gets probated more and more.

zorak made his own worst enemy. its like batman.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Endorph posted:

the funny thing is if you look at the very start of dick's rap sheet it's zorak probating him for completely normal posts, and then the posts get weirder and weirder as he gets probated more and more.

zorak made his own worst enemy. its like batman.

he was not the poster we needed, but the poster we deserved.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mods create the type of posters they hate

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I burn effigies of Ralp every day wishing for his fiery death but I'll never engage in SS-style doxxing. Away with thee, orv!

I wasn't being serious but yeah you're right. My apologies do not doxx please.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sakurazuka posted:

Ralp pushed everyone out of hellthread except for the people who really wanted to talk about gamergate, so a thread that used to be about pixel art and anime MILFs is now hardcore gamergate chat 24/7

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Ralp pushed everyone out of hellthread except for the people who really wanted to talk about gamergate, so a thread that used to be about pixel art and anime MILFs is now hardcore gamergate chat 24/7

To be fair, that does make the name "hellthread" more appropriate.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well I hope they all stay there.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I don't think I want to read any iteration of the Hellthread.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i want to read the anime milfs one

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i would read a thread about anime milfs and pixel art, but hopefully not the two things together because that could go to some weird places

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

oh the dude who made ketchup ninja which was a good comic got a full series right after and its up to 11 volumes now and nobody has translated a single chapter

wtf

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is it in colour?

also drat 11 volumes, dude works fast

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

is it in colour?

also drat 11 volumes, dude works fast

i think its b/w again but its popular enough that capcom did a crossover with it and streetfighter

kengan ashura is the name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Sakurazuka posted:

/me cracks open Goffman's Asylum

• Locked thread