Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kyousuke is an idiot piece of poo poo who sucks at everything and can die.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jun 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Juice brings out the worst in people.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
100% Rage Juice.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I actually bought this poo poo a while back. is it worth playing?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
it's very fun, especially when you know most of the rules and know precisely how to gently caress over your fellow players

also, like any good party game, there's no snowballing mechanic, and a temporary lead or a temporary failing can very quickly turn around

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Nosam0819 posted:

If you like rolling dice and cursing, maybe. It's not a particularly good game, but I'm having fun with it.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
100% Orange Juice is a good game provided you have at least three friends you can afford to get super mad at and say dumb stuff to when you lose.

If you don't even have three friends, I don't know what to tell you.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
It's a board game on PC and I wish we had more of those.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Nosam0819 posted:

I wouldn't actually call it a good game, but like all party games it's fun if you have people to play it with.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
It's an excellent game in that depending on how obsessed you get with it, you never have to leave your friends behind and be unable to have fun with them without lowering yourself to their level or anything. And the fact that it's all random chance removes the problem of some players being more untrained at the game and being outskilled by an obsessed friend.

What I'm saying is that it hits different strokes for folks, but it's always fair.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I kinda like how the deck building works. Like, I'd much rather put cards in that will benefit me whether they're in my hand or not as opposed to cards that will only benefit me if I'm holding them. So with Kae I always toss in those 300% Heated traps. With Saki I put in a ton of trap cards to increase the chances someone will land on her Hyper trap. With Marc I put in traps/cards that lower HP (Hammer, Long Range, Cloud of Seagulls) to increase the chance people will be at low HP for early rocket kills.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jun 30, 2015

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I always put in at least one Here and There to gently caress with BoomBoomBoom because it's a good panic card when someone is about to win.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah if I have room I always toss in Here and There as well. It's useful whether I have it or not.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I kinda like how the deck building works. Like, I'd much rather put cards in that will benefit me whether they're in my hand or not as opposed to cards that will only benefit me if I'm holding them. So with Kae I always toss in those 300% Heated traps. With Saki I put in a ton of trap cards to increase the chances someone will land on her Hyper trap. With Marc I put in traps/cards that lower HP (Hammer, Long Range, Cloud of Seagulls) to increase the chance people will be at low HP for early rocket kills.

meanwhile i randomly click on cards and just pick the cutest orange

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

PotU posted:

Also good.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
3x Big Magnum 3x I'm on Fire 3x Dash 1x Holy Night, if you pick anything else you are actively trying to ruin games.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Lotta Saki's cookies and being on fire when you main Yuki.

I too always throw in a Here and There, just in case.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

PotU posted:

I lose a lot so maybe this is a better strategy.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
My powers go beyond hell.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smh if you don't put in the card that summons a boss

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the one game i put in the traps that instantly ko you if you have no cards, i land on one and it burns up three hypers.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Smh if you don't put in the card that summons a boss

If only you could add more than one.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

the one game i put in the traps that instantly ko you if you have no cards, i land on one and it burns up three hypers.

Yeah, flamethrower is pretty nasty when you have it but I don't want other people to use it so I don't put it in my deck.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
I only put in Flamethrower When playing Aru. The strategy is to make everyone else use or lose as many cards as possible.

People hoard cards a lot I've found.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Starting a room

ADTRW
goons

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

sorry dudes, i lost my connection to steam

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Lobby up, two players needed.

Lobby: Jigen's Gravestone
Password: Goons

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
we've got 4 spectators, time for the animateddrawingstoreplacewomen/goons

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate the lobby system

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Thanks for the cheat guide Kite. I never knew about cheat engine.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The lobby isn't letting me join...I guess no juice for me, tonight.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
screw you game, i had everyone trapped in a wheel of death as yuki, and was going to pop a sealed guardian for the coup de grace

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
They call me Dangerous.

QP Dangerous

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Is the lobby still around? Doesn't come up when I search for it and it isn't in the list.

Almost disappointed this isn't the name of this thread tho

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I think I have time for one more game if anyone wants to join.

ADTRW
goons

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Anyone up for a game?

ADTRW
goons

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Juice! lobby ADTRW pass goons.

Get in bad touch chat.

PotU