Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I voted for Youmu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I voted for Roco, but would also accept Iori or Kirari (with the caveat that we also get an Anzu)

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Shere posted:

I want them to eventually make an All Might figma. He's perfect for the jointed figure format.

Isn't All Might actually not very popular in Japan? (Because shonen popularity polls have awful taste.)

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
He ranks between top 5 to 7 in each the manga popularity polls I think. He's not unpopular in that regard, at least. But neither is he super likely to get the merch he deserves, which is funny given how prevalent his merchandise is in-universe.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Endorph posted:

why isnt there any merch of maria kirika or shirabe. the show continued after season 1 guys.

i sent lemon-lime a pouty kirika keychain thing 'cause it was like one of the only symphogear things i was able to spot merchwise when i had the chance to look for merch a couple months back

do you want the maria one i picked up (she is also pouty)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/963292922090328064

にこまき posted:

20800円

sighs, reaches for wallet

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

^ reasons teachers should get paid more

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

That's very tempting but then I noticed that they aren't quite holding hands like in the SIF art. I'm telling myself that so I'm not dropping 200.

It'll never happen but I'd love for good smile to make a Sailor Moon figma set. They'll never get a chance since Bandai owns the rights...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

They're each only 100$ per fig, when you think about it. :allears:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That's a pretty cheap price per figure

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
Oh, that's an insta-order, most definitely.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
it's up for preorder on amiami

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It's the best time for fig friends, wonder festival

Here's Goodsmile's lineup

http://whl4u.jp/wh27/gallery/en/#/

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

El Burbo posted:

It's the best time for fig friends, wonder festival

Here's Goodsmile's lineup

http://whl4u.jp/wh27/gallery/en/#/

I shouldn't have looked, now i have a very bad case of the "i want"s.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/midotorao/status/965025988764516352

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Don't doxx me.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, Wonfes, lovely. It always sneaks up on me. Will have a look at that once I'm back later.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Berserker Armor Guts is the only guaranteed must have from WonFes for me but I'll maybe get Johnny Joestar & Funny Valentine SAS (which were released at WonFes rather than announced).

I'm very on the fence about Diego Brando but I'll probably get Gyro Zeppeli Second too.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Figma Astolfo, good enough for me. e: and Mordred too, lovely And a whole bunch of other neat things. That Kamina Nendo is pretty tempting. And Lady Maria figma and Green Nendo. Zero 2 Nendo if that weird show is still good after episode 2. Some of the other Fate stuff looks neat but I will wait until there's just a big list of all of those I think.

Oh man the Guardian Nendoroid, I think I heard rumblings about that and it looks nice.

Dang it there's a new Miku fig I like. There's always a Miku.

Well, I see more boxes of plastic from Japan in my future.

Anyway, in things that actually physically exist, I got Atlas and P-Body sorted out now and they are very good. And some other nice things recently I really need to get a display place set up. Tracer and Red and Ice Kirby quite recent too. And a few Evas. Oh, and Morgana, really should play Persona 5 soon. At least I actually have it now thanks to a sale. And lots of little pokemon of varying types.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Too bad most of the stuff I wanted like Merlin and Holo was still unpainted or unprototyped

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I laughed at the Super Sonico in Hestia cosplay figurine.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

I do not own any anime figures, and the only Gundam I have is a single Hi-Mock.

But I may have found the thing that breaks me. I discovered Little Armory today. Like, I know 1/12th scale weapons and such were a thing, but when presented as a whole...

That's like $700 in little tiny plastic in that photo but aaaah it combines my love of miniatures and firearms into one package.

She has a tiny shot timer! There're little cleaning rods with patch holders and jags on the bench!

A shooting stall!

Dare I go down this road...

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

little armory has nendos and nendo equipment too, so you can make ur lil moeblobs carry heavy weaponry. they look better than the big scales too, less awful joints

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/brokeotaku/status/968499555292647424?s=19

Me, probably.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Racing Miku is great, but very expensive.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

Speaking of Racing Miku, I got my 2016 Racing Miku in 2018.

Is very cute.

Every assembly peg is a nerve wracking bitch, though, and the umbrella is held in place by hoping it doesn't move (and an insignificant peg)

Solanumai fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 27, 2018

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

Shere posted:

Is very cute.

Every assembly peg is a nerve wracking bitch, though, and the umbrella is held in place by hoping it doesn't move (and an insignificant peg)

Are those blocks with numbers on them supposed to be weights? Do weights have something to do with racing? (Is it like horse racing where they use weights to even out the variable weight of the jockeys?)

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

They use the weights for handicaps on certain cars iirc, so it's somewhat similar in concept to your jockey example.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Shere posted:

Is very cute.

Neato

I've gone on and off of wanting it for the past 2 years now, and I've decided I'll buy if it's amiami discount gets even deeper than it is right now

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Davincie posted:

little armory has nendos and nendo equipment too, so you can make ur lil moeblobs carry heavy weaponry. they look better than the big scales too, less awful joints

That Nendoroid one is pretty good, I think I need that on my desk.

Is there a list or guide to what shops are reputable? There appear to be a metric fuckton of them and I've never done the import thing before. I'm in the USA if that matters.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PirateDentist posted:

That Nendoroid one is pretty good, I think I need that on my desk.

Is there a list or guide to what shops are reputable? There appear to be a metric fuckton of them and I've never done the import thing before. I'm in the USA if that matters.

If you're after something new, amiami or HLJ. If you want to buy something old, Mandarake or SCS Jungle

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

dunno if there's a list but amiami, hlj, and hobbysearch are all good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Tokyo Otaku Mode is also fine. Decent points system, ok discounts. It's western so preorders release later but shipping is cheaper

Luminaflare
Sep 23, 2010

No one man
should have all that
POWER BEYOND MEASURE

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

started moving beyond nendos recently, heres a bad picture of some things i got yesterday

What's the figure on the right? It looks kind of like the Rathalos armour but not quite.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Luminaflare posted:

What's the figure on the right? It looks kind of like the Rathalos armour but not quite.

its a glavenus armor made by revoltech. they released some kirin and teostra armors around the same time as well

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got me some things!

today, I got me a Dia phone case, a cute set of stamps, and a couple pins why not

a few weeks ago, I got some pretty teacups, which aren't really anime merch, bit I like 'em anyway

and a month or so back I got me another douj box

and also an Arisha light blade in an attempt to call her to AX again

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

More characters should do ads for their own nendos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-PXa6Ttnf4

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

end kizuna ai and her otakucoin scammer rear end

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
theres a fig of devil form Jeanne from Belladonna I found and I was gonna post it here and say "never wanted a figure before..." but I didnt but its cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

theres a fig of devil form Jeanne from Belladonna I found and I was gonna post it here and say "never wanted a figure before..." but I didnt but its cool

i looked it up and it's cool but lol at $155 for that basic sculpt