Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Welp
gently caress the Pats
gently caress the Rams?
gently caress the Refs
gently caress
View Results

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SalTheBard posted:

I am so loving gutted right now. gently caress everything.

I feel you. :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ammanas posted:

no he's the goat and consistently performs at a high level. that is all that is required. the fact that he endorsed (and unendorsed) trump and has ties to him is just something else entirely. his football ability is all that is required to hate him.

then he goes and says poo poo like "gosh we were such underdogs, we've only been to 14 out of the last 16 AFCCGs"

Feel that burn. Feel it burn right through to the middle of your loving soul. Then you'll love it. You'll never want to leave it. I have some pamphlets if you'd be so kind as to read them.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/budlight/status/1087189815475474432

Bud Light driving their beer from St. Louis to Super Bowl champion Rams fans is pretty funny.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm glad the Fraud Chiefs and their 2-5 record vs playoff teams this year were finally exposed

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The underdog mentality is idiotic but Tedy Bruschi made a good point yesterday and said all you have to do is convince your team the entire world is against you and have everybody buy into it

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

weird Asian candy posted:

He tried open mouth kissing him didn't he?

like an incubus

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Tim Whatley posted:

The underdog mentality is idiotic but Tedy Bruschi made a good point yesterday and said all you have to do is convince your team the entire world is against you and have everybody buy into it

Oh and also have Tom Brady as your quarterback

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
what the hell kalli no checkbox poll?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tim Whatley posted:

It helps after losing to the Lions and Dolphins

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

sweet thursday posted:

Feel that burn. Feel it burn right through to the middle of your loving soul. Then you'll love it. You'll never want to leave it. I have some pamphlets if you'd be so kind as to read them.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Patriots have been in every single AFCCG this decade

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Tim Whatley posted:

you just gotta have an entire fanbase and team willing to ignore reality and substitute in any crazy worldview to justify the stupid poo poo they think

maga

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Jesus christ the AFC sucks rear end

Boring teams, boring colors, boring history

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

mood

https://twitter.com/jeffeisenband/status/1087199826914275328?s=21

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

sweet thursday posted:

please dont post your white supremacist polemics in the football thread, friend

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Where's the not watching the Superbowl thread?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Ghost Dog posted:

you just gotta have an entire fanbase and team willing to ignore reality and substitute in any crazy worldview to justify the stupid poo poo they think

maga

also, have at least 4 wildly popular sportswriters/sites who are all from the same city that team is, and who have a blind devotion to them

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Troy Queef posted:

also, have at least 4 wildly popular sportswriters/sites who are all from the same city that team is, and who have a blind devotion to them

4? i would put it in the hundreds easily, just about every poo poo rear end sports writer is from new england

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ammanas posted:

please dont post your white supremacist polemics in the football thread, friend

Hey man it's not my fault the Miami Miracle made the Patriots have to wear their away jerseys

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/JumboHart/status/1087193402339459073

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
I think I'm finally starting to realize how utterly insane it is to be this emotionally invested in a sport. It's probably not healthy to care this much about something that I can't control at all. Maybe I should read more. Sports are bad for your brain.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Jesus christ the AFC sucks rear end

Boring teams, boring colors, boring history

I can't believe I'm going to say this but the Raiders are not boring and have good colors. Sure they haven't actually been good outside of 3 or 4 years in the last 30, but they're not boring.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

He was sacked on that insanely egregious and frankly loving illegal hit against his helmet, an absolute display of violent thuggery when the Chief lightly brushed across a bar of his facemask

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

YMB posted:

I think I'm finally starting to realize how utterly insane it is to be this emotionally invested in a sport. It's probably not healthy to care this much about something that I can't control at all. Maybe I should read more. Sports are bad for your brain.

It's okay you'll win another one in like 50 or whatever years

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1087204155486363649

:hmmyes:

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I’m still cheering for Tony Romo and he responded by having his best ever playoff game

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grittybeard posted:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but the Raiders are not boring and have good colors. Sure they haven't actually been good outside of 3 or 4 years in the last 30, but they're not boring.

There's three good, interesting AFC teams:

Raiders
Dolphins
Browns

Everyone else is dull and uninteresting, mass-marketed, papered over pablum

the tExAnS wow!!! red and blue!!! oh also white!!! colts!!!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Ammanas posted:

people are going to focus on the neutral zone lineup. when what really sealed the game was the bullshit roughing call that ONLY brady would get.

Don't count outtouch Touchdown Tom

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I hope Tom Brady's son cheats on him and kisses some other dad.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If I know American history, the eastern patriots rammed their way through the west pretty easily. Or should I play Red Dead Redemption 2 again?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

"Remember our deal, Pat. You made the wager, and now I'm here to collect what's mine. You have a bright future- I mean, it will be a little less bright a couple of minutes from now, but Daddy has to eat, you know. You think it's the avocado ice cream keeping me this skilled?"

"Let me know if you want to go double or nothing on this next season. Maybe get a bit of that essence back."

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bullshit. Los Angeles isn't rooting for anybody

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
This is getting kinda ridiculous.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

LA didn't even know there was football on today

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

has anyone mentioned that its not normal to french your kids

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Democratic Pirate posted:

I’m still cheering for Tony Romo and he responded by having his best ever playoff game

It's true, he had an amazing game... and yesssss Superbowl is CBS this year.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There is a loving picture of a man kissing a young boy and the mods can't do anything about it because that man just recently won an AFC championship and the boy he is kissing is his young son.

And Trump is president

what a world

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

a new study bible! posted:

"Remember our deal, Pat. You made the wager, and now I'm here to collect what's mine. You have a bright future- I mean, it will be a little less bright a couple of minutes from now, but Daddy has to eat, you know. You think it's the avocado ice cream keeping me this skilled?"

"Let me know if you want to go double or nothing on this next season. Maybe get a bit of that essence back."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOEig1l8SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1087186474204913664

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1087195689078136832

:drat: