Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
I'm so excited that this is coming back. I can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I did that work a Majora's Mask Save state like 10 years ago. I was in Ikena canyon then I pressed the wrong button and I was back on Romani's farm. Losing many hours of progress.

Happy to see you able to push through and continue the lp.

I literally haven't played Majora's Mask since.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Oh hey this is coming back? I started playing Altered Emerald about a month ago and found out about this LP shortly after and read the whole thing, was sad to see it had died.

The game is loads of fun and I can't wait to see you show off some of the insane bullshit.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I want to play outer worlds. Stop being interested >:(

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bogart posted:

I want to play outer worlds. Stop being interested >:(

No. :colbert:

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
I refuse.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the brief bit of lp for this possibly made me interested in trying this out, so there's that

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Yeah I also played a whole bunch of it and really enjoyed it, and I suspect I only scratched the surface of all the weird poo poo in the game.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Let me die

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bogart posted:

Let me die

NEVER!

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

Yeah I also played a whole bunch of it and really enjoyed it, and I suspect I only scratched the surface of all the weird poo poo in the game.

Like I found celebi's event really early on accident and it was kickin' rad

Malah
May 18, 2015

Bogart posted:

Let me die
ENTERTAIN US

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
goddamnit fine. what was my lpix login

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Bogart posted:

goddamnit fine. what was my lpix login

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

rannum posted:

Like I found celebi's event really early on accident and it was kickin' rad

That event was really cool, NGL. I love how stuff like that just makes the world feel so much more alive.