Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQdaEFa_60

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Some of the events music remind me of the CnC Generals OST. Then I get sad because CnC is dead :smith:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

That sad feeling of doom when you realise that it was data day rather than another neural fragment day halfway through the day...

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

I've reached the end:

:smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

m4 never went home

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I'm trying to follow the guide on gflcorner for 3-2 but I'm running into an issue. Part of the guide requires the ally unit to attack enemies. I have never once had that ally unit not lose a fight against tanks on the map. If I move her around before the mobs are dead, they don't die. If I stay still, the tank lasers get me down to half health and then I get hit by another one before I can move the ally and die. I have no idea how I'm supposed to survive one fight like that.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
you only need to move her once to dodge the middle laser to kill the non-tanks. the enemies will still die even though it can get very close because her skill murks em. after that get anywhere in the front column and the tanks can no longer fire on you so you will whittle them down. you will probably nearly die but it doesnt matter as long as you win that one fight.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

You could just learn 2 Typhon using an MGSG, it's not super hard even if you don't have Contender. Just means it'll take 15 minutes per Typhon kill :v:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

:toot:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Just going through Singu chapter 3 today, and holy gently caress, someone please tell me that Continuum Turbulence doesn't require fighting as many Typhons. I am not good enough at micro to deal with them, and dear god they take so loving long to beat.

E:\/Fffffuuuuuuuu-

Ashsaber fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Nov 27, 2019

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Ashsaber posted:

Just going through Singu chapter 3 today, and holy gently caress, someone please tell me that Continuum Turbulence doesn't require fighting as many Typhons. I am not good enough at micro to deal with them, and dear god they take so loving long to beat.

😬

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
M4's life is kinda a downer, huh?

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

I believe in you rescue-fairy!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

goddamn

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/OI3LnFK.mp4

:kamina:

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

I see your

Danann posted:

I believe in you rescue-fairy!

And raise you:

First attempt was a failure too :v:

Only been playing a week, beginners luck i guess.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Ceramics posted:

I see your

And raise you:

First attempt was a failure too :v:

Only been playing a week, beginners luck i guess.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
While I can't match up to that, I have gotten 10 copies of ZAS in my last 23 builds. :psyduck:

I wish I was clairvoyant enough to have kept them all to take a screenshot.

No AK-12s during the rateup either!

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Nov 28, 2019

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
Got Thunder, mildly disappointed at her skill.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Monolith. posted:

Got Thunder, mildly disappointed at her skill.

IRL, that's a weird loving gun..

https://guns.fandom.com/wiki/Triple_Action_Thunder

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Jfc gun is huge.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Turns out that M4 mod3 + grapecano + 1 can farm 10-4e pretty easily so I guess that's how STAR mod3 is going to get to 120. Too bad it's not a corpse drag so it won't be hypercheap, but eh, it's not like I'm planning on dragging MGs using this method. Yet.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

G&K has the incredible ability to equip their t-dolls with weird one-off guns and even nonexistent ones.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

So apparently enemy targeting AI prioritises your latest doll acquisition when it's picking between ones on the same column, which I find pretty hilarious not gonna lie.

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

So apparently enemy targeting AI prioritises your latest doll acquisition when it's picking between ones on the same column, which I find pretty hilarious not gonna lie.
This explains why my Dorothy is absolutely failing at being an offtank. Will have to pair her with MP7 then.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Uncle Khasim posted:

This explains why my Dorothy is absolutely failing at being an offtank. Will have to pair her with MP7 then.

You can move your MT to the front column to focus attacks on them, at least.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Ibblebibble posted:

So that's what the Last Acquired sorting feature is for!

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
mvp is also assigned to first acquired doll in a situation where no guns deal any damage (so airstrike drags) which means you can optimize exp by setting that doll as leader

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Woah surprise client update.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
That's not out for me.

People were complaining about the EN main menu buttons making it hard to spot that the 3D view is a separate button from the dorms, so I guess they decided to change it. Nice to have shortcuts straight to a dorm, and a button for the latest event instead of relying on the banner.

stratego
May 6, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

That's not out for me.

People were complaining about the EN main menu buttons making it hard to spot that the 3D view is a separate button from the dorms, so I guess they decided to change it. Nice to have shortcuts straight to a dorm, and a button for the latest event instead of relying on the banner.

I had to manually check the play store for an update. I really like it!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

That's not out for me.

They are? Holy poo poo :psyduck:

I always wondered why it randomly picked one or the other

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Should I bother with heavy manufacturing to get the timed drops?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

Should I bother with heavy manufacturing to get the timed drops?

Considering that there aren't any timed drops? No. Just do one roll a week, really, unless there's a heavy prod rate up.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh, so AK12 and AN94 are now permanently available?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

stratego posted:

I had to manually check the play store for an update. I really like it!

Yeah, I checked when I made my post and it wasn't up yet. It is now, though!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh, so AK12 and AN94 are now permanently available?

Yep, always have been. They're just really rare, with a 0.5% chance of dropping from the Mica AR recipe. I don't think there ever have been limited craft dolls.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What should I spend gems on? I’ve already gotten up to 6 echelons and some extra doll storage. What else should I aim at? Maybe pick up a monthly gem card?

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Nov 29, 2019

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Synthbuttrange posted:

What should I spend gems on? I’ve already gotten up to 6 echelons and some extra doll storage. What else should I aim at? Maybe pick up a monthly gem card?

Do you have dorms? Because you want all 10 dorms for battery production. You NEED batteries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What are batteries for besides upgrading stuff?