Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Just the other day i read jesus wep post"i will kill hangman adam page and pretend i didnt" so i think ill vote for them

##vote jesus WEP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

it says i wanted to say “scoop steiner” because i like wordplay :shobon:

Oh well that makes sense I guess I can unvote you now so-

MorningMoon posted:

Just the other day i read jesus wep post"i will kill hangman adam page and pretend i didnt" so i think ill vote for them

!!!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

OK I'll admit that's pretty suspicious

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Pour one out for our fallen homey Hangman.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

J'Accuse!!!

just like in general. I am accusing. Here i go.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

projecthalaxy posted:

J'Accuse!!!

Lay out the accusations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
How did Hangman die? We need to figure out if it was Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation (but we do it)!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

J'Accuse!!!

:munch:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're all hosed

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Lay out the accusations.

I am now accusing you of being suspiciously nosy about my vague accusations. Perhaps you have something to hide, citizen!!!

*fingers accusation cannon thoughtfully*

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Hmm. Trying to tell us that the murder didn't even happen. Very curious.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Murder is a social construct. Sure, Hangman might be dead but is there really any way to blame someone else? What power does a person have over the world, or over their own actions? Can a man change his stars, his fate? Perhaps the whole universe is guilty, a trillion hands on the blade. The Switchblade. JAY WHITE. NJPW. INVESTIGATE THE SEALED PORTAL. 8/12

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

projecthalaxy posted:

I am now accusing you of being suspiciously nosy about my vague accusations. Perhaps you have something to hide, citizen!!!

*fingers accusation cannon thoughtfully*

Hmm accusations back at me when all I wanted to see were you accusations so we can collaboratively figure out who killed my friend and your friend the millennial cowboy Hangman Page.

I'm beginning to suspect you, projecthalaxy, if that is your real name!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

shallnoise and phalaxy got big "scum trying to act like they aren't in it together" energy rn

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You can't suspect me im nice. Ask anyone except my enemies.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't work out if we're still in jokephase or not

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

there's a jokephase?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

I can't work out if we're still in jokephase or not

We're never not in jokephase.

We're also never in jokephase.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

Is this post-irony posting?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

shallnoise and phalaxy got big "scum trying to act like they aren't in it together" energy rn

you got big "i got caught in the first round and everyone's voting on me, i need to accuse people" energy phase :thunk:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
uh did seriously things immediately pop off the second things started, because that is very funny. I also only just woke up because my life is in (kind of okay) shambles.

jesus WEP posted:

scott steiner is insanely virtuous imo

THIS SEEMS ACTUALLY SUSPECT THOUGH.

Gumball Gumption posted:

everything is a joke until it isn't.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I dont know about joke phases or serious phases or any thing like that its my first time mafiaing. I just saw people yelling in here and wanted to yell too

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

My god, everyone is in on it :tinfoil:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

in my experience during day 1 you just shitpost until the deadline is approaching and then throw someone under the bus more or less at random

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jokephase more like the jokerphase and I'm fully jokerfied

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

uh did seriously things immediately pop off the second things started, because that is very funny. I also only just woke up because my life is in (kind of okay) shambles.

The Day 1 turbo is an honoured mafia tradition :patriot:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
To clarify Rarity swings for the fences because Jesus WEP made the first response and double posted (I guess). And only Junpei Hyde takes that as a possible move to steer the convo?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

in my experience during day 1 you just shitpost until the deadline is approaching and then throw someone under the bus more or less at random

Look at this person attempting to put people off from day 1 scumhunting :thunkher:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Day 1 mafia you swing for the fences or you strike out.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

It's noontime and I just woke up to SF2 Turbo Edition in here

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

The Day 1 turbo is an honoured mafia tradition :patriot:

see an appeal to tradition seems like just potentially good cover to me.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

karmicknight posted:

To clarify Rarity swings for the fences because Jesus WEP made the first response and double posted (I guess). And only Junpei Hyde takes that as a possible move to steer the convo?

who do you think is scum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

see an appeal to tradition seems like just potentially good cover to me.

I don't think you get jokephase

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Look at this person attempting to put people off from day 1 scumhunting :thunkher:
uhh yeah okay, i think it's way more suspect trying to get day 1 over and done with ASAP rather than encouraging more people to :justpost: more but you do you scoopsgal

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

who do you think is scum

who knows

Rarity posted:

I don't think you get jokephase

I don't get jokes. It's why I post on somethingawful.com

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

I don't get jokes. It's why I post on somethingawful.com

Story checks out

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

It would be very funny, to me, to off Jesus WEP but so many people jumping on the boat right from the start is very sus to me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

uhh yeah okay, i think it's way more suspect trying to get day 1 over and done with ASAP rather than encouraging more people to :justpost: more but you do you scoopsgal

Joking about the Day 1 turbo is an honoured mafia tradition :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

who do you think is scum

kevin steen, jimmy jacobs, and matt hardy?