Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
New day new team! This started out as an excuse to show Der Samurai to more people since it seemed absolutely up in the spookadoodle crew's alley. I'm being thematically lazy and just lumping together newish horror movies from Germany - some like Luz are absolute bangers, others like Hager are a respectable failures, and I hear Der Goldene Handschuh was specifically made to torture our dear Goat.

Neue Deutsche Filme

Der Samurai (2014) Till Kleinert
Lange Nacht (2009) Till Kleinert
Der Nachtmahr (2015) Akiz
Der Bunker (2015) Nikias Chryssos
Luz (2018) Tilman Singer
Der Goldene Handschuh (2019) Fatih Akin
Hager (2020) Kevin Kopacka
Dawn Breaks Behind the Eyes (2021) Kevin Kopacka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twernt
Mar 11, 2003

Whoa whoa wait, time out.
Inspired by the disastrous Burying the Ex, I've got a team of what I hope are somewhat less awful but weirdly lighthearted horror or horror-adjacent movies.

Romantic Comedy-Horror with Occasional Music

1. Zombie Honeymoon (2004) by David Gebroe
2. Baghead (2008) by Jay Duplass, Mark Duplass
3. Warm Bodies (2013) by Jonathan Levine
4. The Voices (2014) by Marjane Satrapi
5. Life After Beth (2014) by Jeff Baena
6. Nina Forever (2015) by Ben Blaine, Chris Blaine
7. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016) by Burr Steers
8. Anna and the Apocalypse (2017) by John McPhail
9. Zoo (2018) by Antonio Tublén
10. Love and Monsters (2020) by Michael Matthews

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think my 12 hours has passed...

From a powerful place Debbie nominates…

Team Vaginal Discharge

1. Jimmy ScreamerClauz - Reality Bleed-Through
2. Jimmy ScreamerClauz - When Black Birds Fly
3. Jimmy ScreamerClauz - Where the Dead Go to Die
4. Flying Lotus - Kuso
5. Stefan Lernous - Hotel Poseidon
6. Phil Tippett - Mad God

And from an old farmhouse I nominate…

Knockoffs of the Living Dead (Dan O’Bannon, Tom Savini, Zack Snyder, Edgar Wright, Mike Schneider, Krisztian Majdik and Zebediah De Sotoand, Milan Konjević and Milan Todorović, Tor Ramsey, and Hèctor Hernández Vicens)

Yet another team inspired by a list I already had on Letterboxd and an obvious one to me were the MANY “sequels” to George Romero’s classic Night of the Living Dead. Romero’s films are all off doing their own thing and those Italian knockoffs aren’t here, this is for the “sequels” to a film that accidently failed to copyright itself. So because some guy forgot to put the little © on the title card one of the greatest horror films of all time is actually a film you could legally sell a copy of or make a sequel or remake for. And boy have people taken advantage of that. There’s tons of them out there and even limited to directors who didn’t have a non Living Dead film I still had my pick. In the end every film on this list has some kind of connection back to Romero. Whether its the original “knockoff” in the equally classic Return or Savini’s “official” remake or versions starring folks like Tony Todd and Ken Foree. And I’m even courting the “Cult of Snyder”. This may be my most diabolically constructed team. But its still probably half crap so as usual a coin toss for a first round knockout. That’s what I do.

1. Return of the Living Dead by Dan O’Bannon
2. Night of the Living Dead ‘90 by Tom Savini
3. Dawn of the Dead ’04 by Zack Snyder
4. Army of the Dead by Zack Snyder
5. Shaun of the Dead by Edgar Wright
6. Night of the Living Dead: Reanimated by Mike Schneider
7. Night of the Living Dead: Darkest Dawn by Krisztian Majdik and Zebediah De Soto
8. Zone of the Dead by Milan Konjević and Milan Todorović
9. Children of the Living Dead by Tor Ramsey
10. Day of the Dead: Bloodline by Hèctor Hernández Vicens

Now there’s an obvious problem here in that Wright has recently released Last Night in Soho. I’m not sure where that leaves it in the “you can skip it if its hard to watch” category. Is going to a theater or paying $20 too much? It is for me but obviously not others. And will it just be on a streaming service like everything else in a month or two or 8 when and if it gets drawn? I dunno. So I’ll let you all decide. If you think it should be included I’ll cut Shaun. If not I’ll leave it.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Last Night in Soho will be out on blu ray(and so available as a VOD rental as well) in mid January, it's likely not to be chosen for bracketology until after that date.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Basebf555 posted:

Last Night in Soho will be out on blu ray(and so available as a VOD rental as well) in mid January, it's likely not to be chosen for bracketology until after that date.

Yeah. So I'll pull it. It was always a reach. Shame but thems the rules.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Do We Have to Stay for the Whole Drive-In Double Feature?
1. Robot Monster (1953; dir. Phil Tucker)
2. Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory (1961; dir. Paolo Heusch)
3. Eegah (1962; dir. Arch Hall, Sr.)
4. The Creeping Terror (1964; dir. Vic Savage)
5. Orgy of the Dead (1965; dir. Stephen C. Apostolof)
6. Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster (1965; dir. Robert Gaffney)
7. Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966; dir. Harold P. Warren)
8. The Zodiac Killer (1971; dir. Tom Hanson)
9. Massage Parlor Murders (1973; dir. Alex Stevens & Chester Fox)
10. Drive-In Massacre (1976; dir. Stu Segall)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In a fun observation I've noticed that the number of teams nominated between mine (just my easiest way to keep track) has been steadily increasing with each "round". From 3 to 5 to 7 to 9. So we're adding more teams as we go instead of slowing down. Which rocks! And feels like a real victory for 12 Hour Clock idea.

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, rule say we have to use the other movies from the directors. So that's

Holland
Thinner
We All Scream for Ice Cream
*Two-Fisted Tales (anthology you can skip)
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Tom Holland's Twisted Tales

Lafia
Monster!
Rats

Yu
The Trail
The Occupant
Bless This House
*Family Man (TV movie under an hour you can skip)

Skipping the two * films that brings you to 15 that's over the limit but if no one objects I'd allow it since it holds your theme together and all the adds are obscure films and some might be hard to find and skipped. Hell I'd suggest Mancini being let in would be cool even though that would jack the team to a massive 18 films but up the odds of drawing a Chucky movie. Unless anyone objects. Your call.

If we can disregard the * entries and throw in Mancini's 3 directorial efforts - Seed..., Curse... and CUlt of Chucky - then that would be great. Thanks.

(I admit I'm not super-familiar with Yu's Hong Kong works, so I don't know if any of those are really horror options or whatnot. If we want to skip over those titles for Yu in favor of his (more readily available) English language works only, would that be acceptable?)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Class3KillStorm posted:

If we can disregard the * entries and throw in Mancini's 3 directorial efforts - Seed..., Curse... and CUlt of Chucky - then that would be great. Thanks.

(I admit I'm not super-familiar with Yu's Hong Kong works, so I don't know if any of those are really horror options or whatnot. If we want to skip over those titles for Yu in favor of his (more readily available) English language works only, would that be acceptable?)

Yeah, they were all listed as horror but seem to have limited availability. I checked for them but could only find one by sketchy means. Generally I just skip a film if I draw it and it proves unavailable but your team is big and varied enough already that I'm fine skipping them entirely unless anyone objects and can find them super easy.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 6, 2021

twernt
Mar 11, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

In a fun observation I've noticed that the number of teams nominated between mine (just my easiest way to keep track) has been steadily increasing with each "round". From 3 to 5 to 7 to 9. So we're adding more teams as we go instead of slowing down. Which rocks! And feels like a real victory for 12 Hour Clock idea.

I'd say that other teams are definitely inspiring me so I keep making new ones!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It also probably didn't help that I scheduled this thing to start on a weekend like an idiot.

From a spreadsheet Debbie nominates...

Herschell Gordon Lewis
Ishiro Honda
Brian Yuzna
Joel Schumacher
Lloyd Kaufman
Steve Miner
William Friedkin

Once again a reminder that you can nom solo directors with 6+ films at anytime. Also a reminder that since directors with 6-9 films can now be on teams so guys like Friedkin and Yuzna might make sense teaming with directors who don't have 6... say like Blatty and Gordon. I'm not gonna waste a "draft pick" on Yuzna/Gordon and I don't want to do it automatically if someone has a team idea. But its something to keep in mind as we near the end of the nomination process or if we just want to beef up a nomination. And I see no reason why we can't just make those changes as they come or "trade" directors around as long as the OP who nommed them is cool with it.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to re-nominate Tarnop's Agents Provocateur (Brian DePalma & Paul Verhoeven) team, if that's possible?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I believe Tarnop already did.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

I believe Tarnop already did.

He sure did. I double checked the spreadsheet wrong before posting.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Determining who should get the credit for what on a movie can be a tricky process. Sometimes a director needs so much assistance that another person actually did most of the work. Sometimes someone takes your script and 're-writes' it enough that you get no credit. And sometimes when someone tries that, you take the matter to arbitration and end up getting sole credit for the whole script. And when that script is a massively successful movie like Alien and you are Dan O'Bannon, it can transform your entire career.

Here's a collection of films loosely related by the fact that they were partly written by O'Bannon, or he did a bit of editing on the script, or just someone spoke to him once about it. Of course since we're doing directors only, there's no obligation to pull in all films that would match. Ridley Scott's Alien is already out, and so is Lifeforce, and Tobe Hooper (in solo already) has claim to Invaders From Mars. I never even intended to have O'Bannon's own films here, so I'm glad to see he's already been claimed.

Weird Tales of Dan O'Bannon

Christian Duguay
Screamers
Scanners II
Scanners III

Gary Sherman
Dead & Buried
Death Line
Poltergeist III
39 : A Film by Carroll McKane
[? this wasn't listed for Sherman in the previous tournament, but it seems like it should be]

Douglas Cheek
C.H.U.D.

Gerald Potterton
Heavy Metal [‘Soft Landing’ & 'B-17' are by O'Bannon, but again we aren't judging him]

Kangra fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Dec 6, 2021

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Franchescanado posted:

He sure did. I double checked the spreadsheet wrong before posting.

My spreadsheet is a confusing maze so it is understandable.

Kangra posted:

Determining who should get the credit for what on a movie can be a tricky process. Sometimes a director needs so much assistance that another person actually did most of the work. Sometimes someone takes your script and 're-writes' it enough that you get no credit. And sometimes when someone tries that, you take the matter to arbitration and end up getting sole credit for the whole script. And when that script is a massively successful movie like Alien and you are Dan O'Bannon, it can transform your entire career.

Here's a collection of films loosely related by the fact that they were partly written by O'Bannon, or he did a bit of editing on the script, or just someone spoke to him once about it. Of course since we're doing directors only, there's no obligation to pull in all films that would match. Ridley Scott's Alien is already out, and so is Lifeforce, and Tobe Hooper (in solo already) has claim to Invaders From Mars. I never even intended to have O'Bannon's own films here, so I'm glad to see he's already been claimed.

Weird Tales of Dan O'Bannon

I love this. I think you gotta add Lisa for Sherman? Unless I'm missing something. But I love this idea.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Yeah, I was unsure about Lisa but I think it should go on as well. It's practically the Gary Sherman team anyway.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Franchescanado posted:

I'd like to re-nominate Tarnop's Agents Provocateur (Brian DePalma & Paul Verhoeven) team, if that's possible?

I'd never let such a beautiful pairing die

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tarnop posted:

I'd never let such a beautiful pairing die

I was baffled with its omission, and I foolishly didn’t check the first page with the team name, but with “De Palma” instead.

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 7, 2021

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I make mistakes. I'm just a goat.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

I make mistakes. I'm just a goat.

You didn’t make a mistake. No one wrote his name in a post, and I didn’t think to search the team name. I’m the dope.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

From a candle lit bathtub Debbie nominates…

Doomed Love

1. Lynne Stopkewich - Kissed
2. Gregg Araki - The Doom Generation
3. Nikos Nikolaidis - See You in Hell, My Darling
4. Jerry Zucker - Ghost
5. Amat Escalante - The Untamed
6. David Del Rio - Sick For Toys

And from my bedside storybook I nominate…

GdT’s Creature Features (Guillermo del Toro, André Øvredal, Troy Nixey, Scott Cooper, JA Bayone, and Rahi Anil Barve)

He’s back and I’m gonna keep bringing him back, and thankfully I can because del Toro is dedicated to bringing other filmmakers forward and produces and finances lots of young first time feature film directors as well as promotes and inspires others. This team is kind of a collective of all of those things. André Øvredal is a return customer despite losing Troll Hunter and Anatomy of Jane Doe last year but he still has his GdT produced film. GdT’s got some new faces this year he produced in Troy Nixey’s Don’T Be Afraid of the Dark, JA Bayone’s Th Orphanage, and Scott Cooper’s Antlers. And coming in as a wild card is Rahi Anil Barve with a very GdT like creatures and fairy tale Tumbbad. Maybe a bit of a stretch? But its in the spirit of the team. And GdT has a few decent films of his own left. So once more into the fray.

1. Cronos by Guillermo del Toro
2. Crimson Peak by Guillermo del Toro
3. Hellboy II: The Golden Army by Guillermo del Toro
4. Pacific Rim by Guillermo del Toro
5. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by André Øvredal
6. Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark by Troy Nixey
7. Antlers by Scott Cooper
8. The Orphanage by JA Bayone
9. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom by JA Bayone
10. Tumbbad by Rahi Anil Barve

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Well, The Poster/Box Looked Good!
1. Brainscan (1994; dir. John Flynn)
2. The Video Dead (1987; dir. Robert Scott)
3. The Initiation (1984; dir. Larry Stewart & Peter Crane)
4. Sweet Sixteen (1983; dir. Jim Sotos)
5. The Cabin in the Woods (2011; dir. Drew Goddard)
6. Future-Kill (1985; dir. Ronald W. Moore)
7. To All a Goodnight (1980; dir. David Hess)
8. Neon Maniacs (1986; dir. Joseph Mangine)
9. Nightflyers (1987; dir. Robert Collector)
10. Kiss of the Damned (2012; dir. Xan Cassavetes)

Kangra
May 7, 2012

War is Horrifying Everywhere

Antti-Jussi Annila
Sauna

Babak Anvari
Under the Shadow
Wounds

Elem Klimov
Come and See/Idi i smotri

Kristijan Milic
The Living and the Dead/Živi i mrtvi

Kong Su-chang
GP506 aka The Guard Post
R-Point aka Ghosts of War

twernt
Mar 11, 2003

This team is based on Rift, which I watched and really enjoyed during the Øctober Challenge.

Scandi Scares

1. Rift (2017) by Erlingur Thoroddsen
2. Child Eater (2016) by Erlingur Thoroddsen
3. Horsemen (2009) by Jonas Åkerlund
4. Lords of Chaos (2018) by Jonas Åkerlund
5. Feed the Light (2014) by Henrik Möller
6. Next Door (2005) by Pål Sletaune, Tony Spataro
7. Lamb (2021) by Valdimar Jóhannsson
8. Koko-di Koko-da (2019) by Johannes Nyholm
9. Cadaver (2020) by Jarand Herdal
10. Cold Prey (2006) by Roar Uthaug

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Two bits of thread business.

1) The 12 hour clock period is set to end tomorrow at noon EST, roughly 24 hours from now. After that everyone is free to nominate as many teams as they want with no wait. We can extend the 12 hour clock if we think its necessary. I know I still have like 10 team ideas I'm gonna try not to spam but the clock has worked out well to give everyone a chance. So any thoughts? I'm leaning towards extending it another day or two.

2) Its been suggested to me that the HalloweeNIT winner Roy Ward Baker should get an automatic bid into the tourney. That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered but is true to the real life sports format of smaller tournaments winning spots in the big one. Thoughts?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

2) Its been suggested to me that the HalloweeNIT winner Roy Ward Baker should get an automatic bid into the tourney. That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered but is true to the real life sports format of smaller tournaments winning spots in the big one. Thoughts?

That sounds good to me.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
I'm for extending the 12 hour clock period and also for giving Roy Ward Baker a spot.

Here's my next team by the way, keeping with the country theme: Fearsome Filipinos. Pretty much started out with me watching the quite awful Sigaw and trying to redeem the country in my eyes, then also coming across The Killing of Satan (dope name!) when planning my Satan team, plus the desire to watch Zombadings as recommended by a dear friend. Having seen exactly 0 movies from that list, I think it's quite diverse, covering faux documentaries about horror extras, Train to Busan parodies, gay zombie allegories and more.

The Killing of Satan (1983) Efren C. Piñon
Are you Afraid of the Dark (1994) Mark Reyes
Trip Ubusan: The Lolas vs Zombies (2017) Mark Reyes
Zombadings 1: Patayin sa shokot si Remington (2011) Jade Castro
Six Degrees of Separation from Lilia Cuntapay (2011) Antoinette Jadaone
Kill Barbara with Panic (1974) Celso Ad. Castillo
Snake Sisters (1984) Celso Ad. Castillo

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

From a barren wasteland Debbie nominates…

Team Iron Curtain

1. Wojciech Has - The Hourglass Sanatorium
2. Andrej Zulawski - Possession
3. Andrej Zulawski - Cosmos
4. Andrej Zulawski - The Third Part of the Night
5. Andrej Zulawski - Szamanka
6. Goran Markovic - Reflections
7. Goran Markovic - Variola Vera
8. Slobodan Sijan - Strangler vs Strangler

And from my old box of VHS cassettes I won’t let go I nominate…

As Seen on V/H/S (Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett, Chad Villella, Ti West, and David Bruckner)
A merger of As Seen on VHS and Radio Silence

Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett, and Chad Villella are collectively known as Chad, Matt & Rob or Radio Silence. Makers of the delightful Ready or Not and creators of V/H/S they did the rare thing for my teams and actually won a round in ’21, grabbing one of the Play In spots thanks to their V/H/S buddy Joe Swanberg’s Silver Bullets before Glenn McQuad’s I Sell the Dead got them eliminated. So in comes fellow V/H/S directors Ti West - who has had a little luck in the tournament but is down to his actually popular films so maybe they’re what gets this team going - and David Bruckner - who brings his own share of moderately successful films in his first season of tournament play. Together can this group of underdogs and big group anthologies make something happen? And how about tossing in a recent revival brought back by Radio Silence and written by Bruckner? Hail Raatma.

1. V/H/S by Radio Silence and Various Artists
2. Southbound by Radio Silence and Various Artists
3. Ready or Not by Radio Silence
4. Devil's Due by Radio Silence
5. The Innkeepers by Ti West
6. House of the Devil by Ti West
7. The Night House by David Bruckner
8. The Ritual by David Bruckner
9. The Signal by David Bruckner and Various Artists
10. V/H/S/94 by Various Artists

Anthologies are a weird grey area but I do think I sought to justify their inclusions here. If anyone disagrees - especially with VHS94 which shares no directors with the rest of the team, just producers and writers - I'll scrap it.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Dec 7, 2021

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
My next nomination:

Two Brits and A Kiwi

Hellraiser(Clive Barker)
Night Breed(Clive Barker)
King Kong(Peter Jackson
Heavenly Creatures(Peter Jackson)
Don't Look Now(Nicolas Roeg)
The Witches(Nicolas Roeg)
Puffball(Nicolas Roeg)
Cold Heaven(Nicolas Roeg)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Thank you for killing my cursed Team Kink idea of Barker and Coppola that had me searching some weird poo poo to fill out the team.

Also killing Team Kong and that whole dumb team name gimmick I was considering.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Instead of putting the team together based on a specific gimmick, I went with a team that I thought had a formidable lineup of movies that could stand a chance of going deep in the tournament. Because we all know my other team with Sommers and Spielberg is going nowhere, if it even makes the first cut.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

People keep floating this "build a team of good movies that could win" idea past me and I'm just not processing it as I giggle about making a series of teams named King, Kink, Kong.

twernt
Mar 11, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

1) The 12 hour clock period is set to end tomorrow at noon EST, roughly 24 hours from now. After that everyone is free to nominate as many teams as they want with no wait. We can extend the 12 hour clock if we think its necessary. I know I still have like 10 team ideas I'm gonna try not to spam but the clock has worked out well to give everyone a chance. So any thoughts? I'm leaning towards extending it another day or two.

I'm okay with both -- extending the clock by a day or maybe two and the automatic bid for Roy Ward Baker.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Do I have to declare my automatic bid before we do the initial vote? Or can I wait to see which ones don't make the cut?

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
I feel like doing it before the vote would be fairer, specifically to avoid that a democratically determined team doesn't lose its spot.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh yea that's right, I didn't think about how a team that was voted in would have to be taken out. Obviously that wouldn't be any good.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Basebf555 posted:

Do I have to declare my automatic bid before we do the initial vote? Or can I wait to see which ones don't make the cut?

Vote won't start until all 11 picks are in and those nomnees come out of the pool. At least that's how we've done it the last two years. Otherwise a lot of votes are gonne end up wasted.

I'd also prefer it that way because I rather people's picks be sincere ones instead of cynical strategic ones. I'd also ideally prefer if everyone didn't just nominate their own team. I guess I could make that a rule and maybe should but I dunno. Its not a huge deal but it will be weird if that happens with everyone.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Oh another director nomination, Fruit Chan. Really enjoyed his entry into Three Extremes, wanna see what he can do.

https://letterboxd.com/director/fruit-chan/genre/horror/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Low-Budget But Lovable
1. Blood Beat (1983; dir. Fabrice A. Zaphiratos)
2. Bloody Muscle Body Builder in Hell (2012; dir. Shinichi Fukazawa)
3. Bryan Loves You (2008; dir. Seth Landau)
4. Cthulhu (2007; dir. Dan Gildark)
5. Future Kick (1991; dir. Damian Klaus)
6. I Was a Teenage Zombie (1987; dir. John Elias Michalakis)
7. Lace Crater (2015; dir. Harrison Atkins)
8. Mausoleum (1983; dir. Michael Dugan)
9. The Pit (1981; dir. Lew Lehman)
10. Soft Matter (2018; dir. Jim Hickcox)