Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Cody cashes in the money in the bank and wins the title from Brock before the match with Roman so it's no longer a unification match.

They never explain who Cody is or why he has a money in the bank contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Alaois posted:

The Miz teased who his partner would be by calling him Dashing and the tweet promoting Edge's callout promos said he wasnt Smoke And Mirrors

But we already knew who the Miz’s partner was before he said that and I have no clue how smoke and mirrors relates to Cody.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

Rick posted:

But we already knew who the Miz’s partner was before he said that and I have no clue how smoke and mirrors relates to Cody.

https://youtu.be/jZLwVPakzwM
:dance:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rick posted:

we didn't actually, there were dirtsheet rumors but they only revealed it would be Logan Paul officially in that segment

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

What I loved about this gimmick was that I didn't see the heel turn coming in the way that it did after the Dashing gimmick going on for so long. It's like if they tried to do something similar with Happy Corbin, but couldn't wait to pull the trigger on it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Alaois posted:

we didn't actually, there were dirtsheet rumors but they only revealed it would be Logan Paul officially in that segment

I guess but it was pretty reliable reporting. And man for a company that barely acknowledges anything past six months ago, I wouldn’t expect them to be playing on that deep of a cut.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think this is a new Raw theme but I forget all of them except I just wanna be wanna be loved

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wow this is a stacked show. a poo poo stack :lol:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I don't know why I turned on Raw for the first time in like a year tonight. Let's let it roll.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I'm just here to see if WWE tries anything tonight

:lol:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

At least Baby Steiner will be on.

If you all haven't seen him, he rules.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I thought he said "sheeeesh"

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Kevin Owens is looking in good shape these days.

And Otis continues to look like an angry fridge. As he should.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 8, 2022

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I did like Orton just dropping everyone on the table

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Crowds are really into RKBro and all 3 of these teams seem good. This should have just been a Mania match.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah this has been a pretty good match. It shouldn't be a surprise because all these guys are good, but it is that they're letting them have a good long match.

Just waiting for the ending to ruin it.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Randy Orton still finding new ways to hit the RKO after all these years.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah on the replay him getting into position on that took some skill.

They're playing the tag titles as a big win and selling it as a tough loss. And they gave like 30 minutes to a tag match. What's gotten into WWE booking tonight?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Ok I will admit I never ever expected Miz to poo poo on Cleveland for cheap heat

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Hey good for Ciampa getting that TV time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't know if even WWE can gently caress up Bronn being a god drat superstar

e: playing Dolph's music after he does his "yeah you whooped my rear end but I'll beat you when I get a chance to attack you from behind" promo is pure WWE

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's still hilarious that Bron is Rick's kid but looks and talks exactly like Scott.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

It's still hilarious that Bron is Rick's kid but looks and talks exactly like Scott.

It's a Dominick situation

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Aziz vs Omos is going to be like I imagine Giant Gonzalos vs the YETAY would have been (or swap in khali in there or some thing)

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Hirez posted:

Aziz vs Omos is going to be like I imagine Giant Gonzalos vs the YETAY would have been

Azeez vs Omos will have negative star potential ratings wise.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Edge Rollins

It's funny how they're trying so hard to make him the heel and he's still getting face pops/chants

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Codependent Poster posted:

wait, he's not a dog faced gremlim jr? :stare:

This is like when I found out Bret the Hitman Hart uses a Sharpshooter, and is the Excellence of Execution

I can't think of any other... Stunning Steve Austin ---> Stonecold Stunner? kinda?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh is edge retiring again

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wwe couldn't convince whoever they bought taker's lighting from to issue a refund

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

This lighting on Edge is so bad

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Edge loving sucks, and I say this as a local boy who grew up near him.

Him Spearing one of those hardy fucks from the ladder who was hanging from the MITB Belt is his only good moment, that and when we got to hear the Brood Theme when he came out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPehlvcaSzE

e: gently caress just listen to this instead of this old homeless man who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart spread his Money Plane lies

Hirez fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 8, 2022

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Edge is controlling his narrative

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

TV Zombie posted:

This lighting on Edge is so bad

this whole segment is awful

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wait, that's it? lol

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:lol:

This sucks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I appreciate that even in a commercial for Cricket featuring two toys fighting, toy-Charlotte badly misses her moonsault and the Cricket mascot sells it anyway

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

edge woke up feeling like the white john wick

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Destroy My Sweater posted:

edge woke up feeling like the white john wick

I'm thinking he's back!

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Hirez posted:

Aziz vs Omos is going to be like I imagine Giant Gonzalos vs the YETAY would have been (or swap in khali in there or some thing)
Two guys paired up with two of the best wrestlers on the roster for a year each and I bet neither of them learned a thing from them because someone told them they never had to learn wrestling because they're tall

I'm also lolling that WWE passed on Christian who just put on one of the most innovative, exciting ladder matches ever and they're stuck with Edge who had probably the most over-hyped, boring match in WM history against Orton

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Mar 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

yeah

Im thinkin I'm house of black