Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
This should be interesting. Can anyone in DX aside from X Pac take a bump or do a move without killing themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

This should be interesting. Can anyone in DX aside from X Pac take a bump or do a move without killing themselves?

Kurt?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I can't imagine.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Teddy!!!!

<<< GOd drat it who bought me another AV?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Teddy coming out to make a tag match

just like old times

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My throat hurts but I still laughed

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This sucks. I'm stealing TV on the internet and now I lost my avatar and I don't know how to get my cool gang tags back. :smith: smdh

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm watching the Trial segment right now and this is great.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Cartridgeblowers posted:

This sucks. I'm stealing TV on the internet and now I lost my avatar and I don't know how to get my cool gang tags back. :smith: smdh

This happened during the Blood Money show too and what's funny is whoever is doing it is clearly watching the gdt and probably the show too.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Cartridgeblowers posted:

I know! I felt the same when it first happened. I just bought back my old one like 2 hours ago and it already got changed

Also, I dig Flair's suit

Charlotte has some weird voiceover now with her entrance? Wait, that's whole new music too right

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Did Seth Rollins buy ric that suit

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

i only watched the sami segment. i'm a teacher i don't have money for a million avatars ;_;

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Cartridgeblowers posted:

If you know who else has them you can copy the links from their profiles and then add it when changing your avatar back with img tags. Might also be able to PM a mod for help.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Cartridgeblowers posted:

i only watched the sami segment. i'm a teacher i don't have money for a million avatars ;_;

You have a star doesn't that mean you've got the stroke?

Also, remember when Charlotte didn't want to be associated with Ric Flair and wanted to stand on her own? l o l

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

1glitch0 posted:

You have a star doesn't that mean you've got the stroke?

Also, remember when Charlotte didn't want to be associated with Ric Flair and wanted to stand on her own? l o l

They've gone so may Charlotte doesn't want to associate with Ric, does, doesn't, does turns that it's hard to tell where she stands at any point.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

1glitch0 posted:

I could be wrong but wasn't the last thing invovling Charlotte and Ric the whole Lacey is pregnant story line

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Wow this Trial segment is awesome. Jay Uso is a great promo

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Codependent Poster posted:

They've gone so may Charlotte doesn't want to associate with Ric, does, doesn't, does turns that it's hard to tell where she stands at any point.

Yeah but I meant like back in NXT when there wasn't going to be WOOs or the same music or any Flair reference at all.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Brock grew an even redneckier beard

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Brock is back

Vince keeps winning

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol the ending got cut off, good job wwe

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/187013895150501889

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
DAY ONE

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

is the X no longer for actual injuries? That Uso segment with the injury genuinely had me faked out because I thought they only threw up the X for real injuries

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

it's the raw after the rumble and I'm sure this show is gonna suck, too. but you know what? Cody wins.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Something something

Cody Rhodes

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

No Codyvator. Minus 5 stars.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Miching Mallecho posted:

Something something

Cody Rhodes

I literally just sit here and go "cody rhodes" to the tune of the song

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Then Now Forever
https://i.imgur.com/PlJKOmJ.mp4

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Cody's got tears in his eyes

Already.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

Focused on the industries health, interesting way of referring to it.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Cody’s doing the thing Becky’s been doing lately that I hate of taking incredibly sharp, huffing breaths into the mic between the beats of the promo.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
i cant stand this guy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Codyverse never stopped

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Roman...the lebron James?

:lol:

No

bartok
May 10, 2006

Tonight's Tubi viewing is a low budget horror movie "Heartland of Darkness" followed by a couple of episodes of the Nightmare on Elm Street series "Freddy's Nightmares". Enjoy your RAW.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Thought for sure he was going after the nxt belt

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Dominick is going to shank cody

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

Oh this is the loving detour? Judgement Day? I guess with Roman going after Sami next, Cody needs something to do.