Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gently caress i wanna play this now.

its seriously the best wrestling game ever made IMO so far and I play most of them (and I haven't even done a single match yet, which are the absolute worst parts lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol. cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
this was the music for my entrance btw lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKMTmaF343w

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
gently caress the DMCA

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I feel like I should just stick to making people for now since you can make custom video trinatron packages for each person and I got lost doing this for an hour with my guy only for it not to work, thats something I can come back to although it seems insanely cool if you can get it working. basically like clips of them wrestling and custon text and stuff for the intro trinitron movies. game is based

did u misspell Titantron on or is the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation videoboard going to be a Sony Trinitron CRT

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

P-Mack posted:

did u misspell Titantron on or is the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation videoboard going to be a Sony Trinitron CRT

what do you think

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

hype

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

what do you think

I think hype is going to build to unbelievable levels and also we're never going to see a match

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Preemptively voting 1 until the OP gets to my character.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

quick logo ideas

font info

tmfc posted:

stone cold 64 asked me so i figured i'd share w/everyone, here are the fonts I used for the logos:

There Brat is used for the WWE-style red and white logo https://www.dafont.com/there-brat.font?text=IZWF&psize=l

Georgia is also used in that logo, for the plain text at the bottom (which should be built in to your ocmputer already but if not, https://www.cufonfonts.com/font/georgia-2)

for the grungy NWO style logo it's New York Hardcore for the text and Retro Team for the IZWF in the middle.

https://www.dafont.com/retro-team.font?text=IMP+ZONE+WRESTLING+FEDERATION

https://www.dafont.com/new-york-hardcore.font?text=IZWF&psize=l

tmfc fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 29, 2023

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

quick logo ideas

SO loving SICK!!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i will take a crack at some belts once this game is done installing

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

tmfc posted:

quick logo ideas

I like this one a lot

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nostradingus posted:

I like this one a lot

copy
Jul 26, 2007

this was the music for my entrance btw lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKMTmaF343w

lol badass

copy
Jul 26, 2007

tmfc posted:

quick logo ideas

drat dude this is sick

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

I wanna wrassle.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Work in progress.
After seeing tmfc's I feel like i'm off the mark, but maybe we can still use it for one of the different shows?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

After I get to hell, the devil will fear me when he sees what I do to the designer of the game genie logo.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lol i looked away between you approaching the ring and getting on the ropes and the camera angle made me think you were in the middle of an extremely tiny ring

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Leadthumb posted:

Work in progress.
After seeing tmfc's I feel like i'm off the mark, but maybe we can still use it for one of the different shows?

Sick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

we cookin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Work in progress.

This loving rules

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

Work in progress.

This show aired on TBS at 6:05

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

loving badass!

Does it let you cycle through images by any chance? I could do some pallet swaps to match the 90s themes, make em pop a little more.

Did it take at 666x666 res lol or did you have to resize it?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
WOKE UP AT 6AM TO PLAY THIS

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

tmfc posted:

quick logo ideas

oh hell yeah

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Can someone make a “SUDDEN IMPACT” logo for the show image? You guys are very talented at logos and I am not lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Leadthumb posted:

loving badass!

Does it let you cycle through images by any chance? I could do some pallet swaps to match the 90s themes, make em pop a little more.

Did it take at 666x666 res lol or did you have to resize it?

Will it take something animated?! If so let me know the resrtictions.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sadly it doesnt take anything animated or rotate anything, just static images. It did downscale no problem from 666x666. Also they changed it this year, you can have wide show logos again at 1024x512, these are the ones that appear on the head to head graphics and entrances

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Both the arena and these belts have been uploaded, search "impzone" on community creations, no matter what system you are on :D

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

JOHN CENA posted:

Both the arena and these belts have been uploaded, search "impzone" on community creations, no matter what system you are on :D

Bro sincerely, thank you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I just searched and couldn’t find anything, both impzone and your creator name. Not sure what’s up?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Nvm found em heh

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
drat dude you are insanely good at this lol. Would you take a stab at the championship belt too? Mine looks like dogshit in comparison

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

took a quick stab at this made both a 512x512 and 1024x512 templating.

i got BIG plans for the world and womens belts so im gonna need a little more time :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

Owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

JOHN CENA posted:

took a quick stab at this made both a 512x512 and 1024x512 templating.

i got BIG plans for the world and womens belts so im gonna need a little more time :)

Lmfao bro I just caught your little arena Easter egg and I’m dying laughing. Gonna post a clip