Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
We don't need regulation. People who die from food poisoning can just go to a competing restaurant next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

sitting in a big leather armchair drinking whiskey and reading a novel about a submarine is a quality night of entertainment

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I think we should have cocaine fueled sex parties and unleash the oppo file on anybody who talks about it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
hunter biden fucks

Nurglings
May 6, 2016
guns are cool

unfortunately most gun owners aren't

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
I accept that “tranny” is considered a slur and i dont say it for that reason but i think its a much better word than “trans”

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
soccer is the most popular sport in the world, incredibly difficult to master, amazingly fun to play, and one of the worst sporting events to watch on tv

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I’m someone who got the plague vaccine plus booster but it’s dumb the mainstream opinion was to unquestioningly accept that big pharma was working for the greater good and not just their bottom line

Colbert, Kimmel and Meyers all suck

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
The term "Latinx" is stupid, does not actually show respect to Latin people and functions only as a virtue signal

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

jimmy mnemonic posted:

The term "Latinx" is stupid, does not actually show respect to Latin people and functions only as a virtue signal

It's inclusive of non-binary people, which is a good thing

General Calculus
Aug 2, 2014

olives black posted:

It's inclusive of non-binary people, which is a good thing

"Non-binary" is a made up label so people can feel special.

"Latinx" is woke estadounidenses trying to impose their morals on other American cultures.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
That anyone wearing RBG or Clinton merchandise loving suuuuuucks.

I saw a guy in an RBG t-shirt walk into a cafe once and I wanted to pick a fight with him really badly.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

injecting bleach into your veins is healthy and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hmmmmmmm

Yeah I'm nipping this thread in the bud now because I can't in any way see how it could be funny, interesting or informative.

Solefald fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jun 14, 2023