Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

You can play with your weiner instead for a much better time in training mode.

You can play with your weiner, put it in your friend's behind. Cause your friends wear pants and if they wear pants then they're no friends of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You can play with your weiner, put it in your friend's behind. Cause your friends wear pants and if they wear pants then they're no friends of mine.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

too rah loo rah too rah loo rai aye, you can fondle all your friends weiners~

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

You can play with your weiner instead for a much better time in training mode.

Wormskull posted:

Or your vagina. Or what have you. More Wormskull tips coming throughout the day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

gaming wisdom.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nuggies.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

IF you Bunny Hop, Crouch Jump, or prone camp, YOu need to uninstall and play a girls game because you have a vagina where your penis should be. On the server you must stand in the middle of the map unscoped and shoot the other players. If you die at least you died for something; Shift Run and youll fall for anything.
-Chuck's Nuggets

lmfao at all of them but I laughed at this one irl for 10 minutes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tmfc posted:

welcome back

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

tmfc posted:

speaking of nuggets of gamer wisdom, got any pictures to share with the class?????????

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

speaking of nuggets of gamer wisdom, got any pictures to share with the class?????????

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[grabs you by the arm] Show me your ballsack or I’ll beat your rear end.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I can tell by the grain of your pubes you haven't been using the Manscaped Triple Smooth EX electric razor with Whisky Butterball rub I gifted to you using promo code TWU.

Cool man. Real cool of you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can tell by the grain of your pubes you haven't been using the Manscaped Triple Smooth EX electric razor with Whisky Butterball rub I gifted to you using promo code TWU.

Lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

heard the first part of this post to the tune of Jenny from the Block

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i'm reading it to that alanis morisette song.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

b_d posted:

i'm reading it to that alanis morisette song.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I accidentally read it Beegees style a little bit.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I have come to realize that games with more linear experiences are often more fun than totally open world affairs.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kazvall posted:

I have come to realize that games with more linear experiences are often more fun than totally open world affairs.

wow you should write a book

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

I've come to realize that books with the pages in order are often more fulfilling than encyclopedias.

----------------

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

insane anime posted:

on this one topic or like a collection of obvious thoughts?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ol yeller posted:

I've come to realize that books with the pages in order are often more fulfilling than encyclopedias.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The pages in an encyclopedia are also in order.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

----------------

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
There are too many games being made and too little of them are good. Playing them to completion is wasting precious time that could be spent playing a great Doom WAD instead.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
cheating, savescumming, and using guides are (in decreasing order of severity) a pandora's box that change your experience with a game in a way that it's almost impossible to go back on. not necessarily for the worse, some games are better with a guide. heck, contra is better if you cheat. but you should know what you're doing before you break that tape, because you are giving something up.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sometimes I think I like just setting all my poo poo up, you know, modding/hacking/getting all the roms setup/all the right settings

for example, I'll spend like 10 hours cleaning out a ps3, putting in a new HD, custom firmware, custom fan profiles, downloading and loading all the games and imagining just how much fun those games will be to play and then I'll like

just go and play diablo 2 hc instead lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kazvall posted:

sometimes I think I like just setting all my poo poo up, you know, modding/hacking/getting all the roms setup/all the right settings

for example, I'll spend like 10 hours cleaning out a ps3, putting in a new HD, custom firmware, custom fan profiles, downloading and loading all the games and imagining just how much fun those games will be to play and then I'll like

just go and play diablo 2 hc instead lmao

I like curating roms and setting things up too. I've got a Miyoo Mini+ handheld coming soon and I'll almost looking forward to setting it up more than actually playing it lol