Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
i changed my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i love gbs

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
i just made a post in gbs and less than a minute later someone already called me a retard :mad:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
That place is SUPER not-chill.

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

were you random enough

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

BYOB Rachel posted:

were you random enough

i generated my post using decaying neutrons from the cosmic background radiation hooked up into a binary generator that translates to text but it just keeps spelling out "teh weed a$$"

----------------

ulvir

POWERBALL posted:

i just made a post in gbs and less than a minute later someone already called me a retard :mad:

lol cuckd :xd:

dogcrash truther

POWERBALL posted:

That place is SUPER not-chill.

theyre mostly sociopaths

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

theyre mostly sociopaths

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

gbs: "lol look at this article, a bunch of furries got poisioned with chlorine! LMAO furfaggegs"

byob: "what the gently caress i hope those humans who happen to enjoy dressing as animals are ok"

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

dogcrash truther posted:

theyre mostly sociopaths

I've noticed.

----------------

google THIS

[gbs voice] I'm happy when cops die, but I'm also happy when black people die. Basically I revel vicariously in the suffering of others.

BIG BIC SQUAD

google THIS posted:

[gbs voice] I'm happy when cops die, but I'm also happy when black people die. Basically I revel vicariously in the suffering of others.

Stormyish

google THIS posted:

I thought the gbs voice was low grunts and shrill screeching

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Stormyish posted:

[eating a bowl of alphabet soup but the letters spell out 'gently caress you human being op' (it's a big spoon)]

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

google THIS posted:

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

POWERBALL posted:

[eating a bowl of alphabet soup but the letters spell out 'gently caress you human being op' (it's a big spoon)]

I bet you love a big spoon... like a big man spooning you... because you like men... bitch!

dogcrash truther
gbs is is a tough room. its a tough crowd. you have to bring your A game to get a laugh out of them

i am he

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I bet you love a big spoon... like a big man spooning you... because you like men... bitch!

:rackem:

ulvir

Stormyish posted:

I imagine them with the voice of that weirdo youtube kid who painted a 'stache+beard on his face with a permanent marker

cuntman.net

POWERBALL posted:

lol

bwatts

has anybody said i love gbs

bwatts

verily carefree

gbs is good

tao of lmao

gbs is on round three of the gun thread now

verily carefree

Vendor Trash posted:

gbs is on round three of the gun thread now

those motherfuckers get results

Piso Mojado

I loving Love General Bullshit

Piso Mojado

I think we all should put our petty differences aside and just accept that we are all equally unfunny, just in our own special ways.

dogcrash truther
don' just wander into GBS with any old thread. they'll eat you alive. might as well slather yourself in BBQ sauce if you're not ready to post with the best

dogcrash truther
ps i think everyone should have my av

dogcrash truther
excuse me: our av

Grass Effect

dogcrash truther posted:

excuse me: our av

here's a dct gang tag for those who don't feel ready yet

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

ps i think everyone should have my av

you used to be so closely connected with your Matt Damon av and look how far you've come

mycophobia
if gbs is real why come there still byob

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Just read a few gbs posts and i dont think i want to post the r e and i think byob is better

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

om nom nom posted:

Just read a few gbs posts and i dont think i want to post the r e and i think byob is better

stop reading your own posts!!

Bwee
Why does this forum still exist if GBS is all random now

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
GBS is a great place to post when you want to post stuff you know sucks but can't restrain yourself, i'm glad it exists otherwise my 12 page "satan thread" wouldn't be possible

----------------

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

Why does this forum still exist if GBS is all random now

why arent you on the quilt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
what quilt

• Locked thread