Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I went to pick my son up from Montessori School today, and as I pulled up in my Mercedes 'E' class, I saw one of my sons classmates in a Crimson Trump Hat. He looked directly at me and recited some cis-normative oppressive arithmetic at me. "One Plus One is Two, Trump will deport you" then pointed directly at me.

I was overwhelmed by emotion and on the advice of my online safe space I knew I had to get out of there. Fast! So I floored it almost hitting the trump hat wearing crossing guard and got to the gate of my safe neighborhood in record time.

The gate was opening but it was going so slow until I saw some self-loathing trump supporters wearing trump hats approaching my car. They were being extremely loud and rude while wearing a figure of toxic masculinity on their t-shirts. He had an assault rifle and a trump hat with the words "by any means necessary" emblazoned on the border.

That was the last straw! I floored it through the gate and into my garage. My lawn man, emanuel, will fix the garage door I'm sure. Now I'm in the wine cellar literally shaking. Is this the kind of wanton disregard for human decency Trumps America holds for our children?

Then to top it off my husband came home 3 hours later wearing a trump hat and asked where Aiden was and then freaked out when I told him what happened.

Help me Hillary!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

BITCHTITS posted:

TOday I went to the dentist to get my pearly whites shined. I walked into the office and my Dentist, a proud old white man, gave me the strangest look. I had been there before so I didn't understand why he was glaring at me so bad. The sweat trickled down my brow as we stood face to face in a good old fashioned stand off.

"wha-whats wrong doctor?" I quivered with all my internal strength.

"your teeth, they're brown. teeth are supposed to be WHITE. did you not get the memo?? TRUMP won. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" he screamed, while holding a dental drill and throwing sample packs of toothpaste at my face

I am literally quivering, in fear and shock. As a proud latino man I can't belive he nerver of these white people. Is this DOnald Trumps AMERICA?? IS this the GREAT AMERICA I SERVED IN THE MILITARY??

I am curled into a ball clutching my iphone an gently caressing my H pin. I don't even know what country this is anymore.

*searches for the joke* hmmmm

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Barks posted:

*searches for the joke* hmmmm

No need to search, the joke was in your posting the whole time.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

It may shock you, but you can't actually prosecute hate mail or calling people names. What do you suggest the reporters in the Tweet above could have expected the police to do, if they'd filed reports?

Sending Nazi stuff to somebody's home address isn't a crime. It is, however, targeted hate, and the recipient is perfectly entitled to report it as such.

ha ha nice meltdown, keep posting more fake hoax false flags cucks, trump supporters are all cool peaceful patriots :cool:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

all the things people said about her are true though.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
FUN FACTS ABOUT FALSELY REPORTING HATE CRIMES THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT

As a tall, muscular, short-haired white man, I don't feel unsafe in Trump's America as long as THEY can't see I'm not actually a racist piece of poo poo. Those of us who may be dark skinned or speak with an accent that's not "redneck" may well feel unsafe. If you truly feel unsafe, the best thing to do is to fight back within the system.

You probably don't know this, if you're posting STDH on social media to stir up terror you almost certainly do not know this, but all printers sold in the United States include a built-in identification function whereby the printer and computer used to print a message are identified with invisible dots on any printed piece of paper. That "anonymous" note reading NOW THAT TRUMPS PRESIDENT ALL YOU RAGHEADS NEED TO GIT OUT, that note contains the name and address of the guy that printed it, or at least his mom who bought the computer and printer for him.

If you get "anonymous" race hate posted on your door, REPORT THAT poo poo TO THE POLICE, not the goddamn Internet. The good shitposters here at the SomethingAwful forums cannot make you safe. A half-dozen violent rednecks with guns and badges kicking in somebody's door for "making terroristic threats", well, I'm not the kind of guy that feels like cops make me safer. If you are, call the goddamn cops, at least they MIGHT help.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
As a tall, muscular, short-haired white man, let me tell you a few things about invisible printer dots.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Oh jest just wait till I tell you all about how big a tractor I can drive qualifies me to inform you that many of the newer models of smartphone come with ways to record pictures, audio, and video.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
lol jesus christ

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Trast posted:

Let's not have the stdh.txt distract from the fact that free cupcakes would be pretty awesome.

Totally awesome if the cupcakes were made by Neil Degrasse Tyson

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Fiend posted:

Totally awesome if the cupcakes were made by Neil Degrasse Tyson

NDT told the masses to rise up, he is our most political black astronomer. Also I wish I could wear a jacket half as well...

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/797183014627328001

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Trash Trick posted:

I've heard some first hand accounts from friends that are greatly disheartening.

lol your friends are not real.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

NDT told the masses to rise up, he is our most political black astronomer. Also I wish I could wear a jacket half as well...

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/797183014627328001

my brain is refusing to think this tweet is real

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Very smart man NDT is actually pretty dumb and boring

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

marshmallow creep posted:

lol your friends are not real.

The stuff is so loving loony that I'd have a tough time believing it all if I didn't know them to be honest individuals with no agenda. One friend in Brooklyn stepped in when he saw some white dudes hassling an old Asian guy who barely spoke any English on the subway and was called a "Chink face" (seriously wtf) and another was told to "Watch out now that Trump is in charge" as he was walking out of a Five Guy's in Phoenix. They are both some of the kindest people I've ever met in my life so it's really loving messed up!!

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Hate crimes surge, led by attacks on Muslims.

The F.B.I. reported Monday that attacks against American Muslims rose last year, driving an increase of about 7 percent in hate crimes against all victims.

The data, the most comprehensive look at threat crimes nationwide, expanded on previous findings by researchers and outside monitors, who have noted an alarming rise in some types of hate crimes tied to the intense vitriol of the presidential campaign and the aftermath of terror attacks at home and abroad since 2015.

A wave of racially charged assaults, graffiti attacks and other episodes has swept the country since Election Day, prompting Mr. Trump to call for a halt to it during a “60 Minutes” interview broadcast on Sunday night.

Continue reading the main story
In its report Monday, the F.B.I. cataloged a total of 5,818 hate crimes in 2015 — a rise of nearly 340 over the year before — including assaults, bombings, threats and property destruction against minorities, women, gays and others.

Attacks against Muslim Americans saw the biggest surge: 257 reports of assaults, attacks on mosques and other types hate crimes against Muslims last year, a jump of about 67 percent over the year before. It was the highest total since 2001, when the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks saw more than 480 attacks.

Attacks against transgender people also sharply increased, the data showed.

Law enforcement officials acknowledge that the statistics give an incomplete picture because many local agencies still have a spotty record of reporting hate crimes, 26 years after Congress directed the Justice Department to begin collecting the data.

“We need to do a better job of tracking and reporting hate crime to fully understand what is happening in our communities and how to stop it,” James B. Comey Jr., the F.B.I. director, said Monday.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Trash Trick posted:

The stuff is so loving loony that I'd have a tough time believing it all if I didn't know them to be honest individuals with no agenda. One friend in Brooklyn stepped in when he saw some white dudes hassling an old Asian guy who barely spoke any English on the subway and was called a "Chink face" (seriously wtf) and another was told to "Watch out now that Trump is in charge" as he was walking out of a Five Guy's in Phoenix. They are both some of the kindest people I've ever met in my life so it's really loving messed up!!

a white girl I've been friends with for 20 years who I trust implicitly told me that some dude called her a friend of the family lover and told her to watch her back at the gas station, which confused (aside from upsetting) her as much as it did me because she wasn't, you know, walking around with a black guy or anything

like they're basically just yelling madlib slurs at people who wear, do, or say anything that causes them to read as "liberal" and it's pretty hosed up

a trans friend was upset that somebody yelled a driveby "human being" at her on wednesday, and one of her own family members was like "well how do you know that has anything to do with trump" as if it's likely that the two white guys in a pickup who did it were among the ~20% of people in our red shithole who voted for someone other than donald trump

Baku has issued a correction as of 22:00 on Nov 14, 2016

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/students_at_dewitt_school_form.html

"Officials and parents are looking for answers following reports that students at DeWitt Junior High School formed a human wall to block minority students from getting to their destinations the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 9."

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BeanBandit posted:

As a tall, muscular, short-haired white man, let me tell you a few things about invisible printer dots.

He got those muscles carrying printers all over town.

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK

Vox Nihili posted:

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/students_at_dewitt_school_form.html

"Officials and parents are looking for answers following reports that students at DeWitt Junior High School formed a human wall to block minority students from getting to their destinations the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 9."

wow, walls do work

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
All hate crimes are to be blamed on Trump! Before Trump america was a safe and peaceful country, a country without racism, a country without sexism or bigotry of any kind.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

All hate crimes are to be blamed on Trump! Before Trump america was a safe and peaceful country, a country without racism, a country without sexism or bigotry of any kind.

Although trump brings the rains with his right hand, in his left he holds the thunderbolt

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
And Reince Priebus is in to sort of run the trains. You know, make the trains run on time.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Trump Supporters Gone Wild: Unchained, Real and Raw!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

today in class the teacher was talking about the holocaust but that just sounds like a bunch of stdh to me :jerkbag:

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
retarded reds in this country are going to start a race war.

https://twitter.com/CharMckenney/status/798553127557402628?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Maybe they're just really really self hating Jews

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"tony morales" isn't much of a jew name

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I was about to put an empty plastic bottle in the recycling bin when a man in a Make America Great Again hat slapped it out my hand and shouted "we don't do that in Trump's America!"

I was shaken to my very core.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

frajaq posted:

everything posted in this thread is fake

everything is fake, nigga, stay woke

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug
Fayetteville being Fayetteville
http://www.umc.org/news-and-media/hostile-actions-mar-youth-event

article snippets posted:

The Rev. Edgar Vergara, chairman of Hispanic Latino Ministries for the North Carolina Conference, said young people wearing “Make America Great Again” hats in support of President-elect Donald Trump had harassed the youth during the event. “They have carried out hostile actions and contempt for our young people. … We are concerned and disappointed by this situation,” Vergara said.
The Pilgrimage event uses clothespins for people to “pin” their peers with a Bible verse or words of encouragement.
Leek said one Hispanic/Latino youth had a clothespin placed on him by an unknown person, with the words “I Love Trump” on one side and “Build a Wall” on the other.

Then, Stacy Guinto-Salinas, a student of theology at Duke Divinity School and part of a team of chaperones who accompanied the youth to Pilgrimage 2016, offered a witness in which she shared her experience of being bullied as a Mexican immigrant. She moved to the U.S. at age 9.

“The message of the red hat and the message of the wall is not the message of the Gospel. The message of the red hat is not a message of inclusion and welcome, but it’s a message of exclusion and discrimination. It represents a person whose message was to communicate division, discrimination against Mexicans, Latinos, African-Americans, Muslims and women,” she said.

It was during her witness that a few hundred people walked out, Leek said. Most were leaving because politics was mentioned and some felt they were being called racists for voting for Trump, but others left in protest of injustice, Leek said.

“We do not wish to diminish (Guinto-Salinas) naming her reality and the leadership team did not expect that politics would be the brought up at the end of her talk,” said the conference’s statement on Facebook. “At the same time, we are deeply grieved that many brothers and sisters who voted for, or who came from families supporting President-elect Trump, who had nothing to do with the episode, felt diminished and negated by her remarks and felt they had been called racist.”

A few of the youth counselors from Pine Valley United Methodist Church in Wilmington, North Carolina, walked out of the Saturday session.

“One was a parent with his youth and didn’t feel that that was an appropriate message for them to be discussing, so he pulled his two kids out and they went out to the lobby and got ice cream, but they didn’t leave the arena,” said Charles George, director of family fellowship at the church.

:smith: they had to explain that racism and nationalism isn't good, or jesus-endorsed, and that message was apparently "too political" for some methodist youth groups
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...ext=0&width=400

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

"heh kristallnacht more like kristallnot"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Strep Vote posted:

everything is fake, nigga, stay woke

source your quotes if they contain the n word and yah don't want to get probated dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5QabWeUUw

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

big surprise here: gateway pundit, Mike Huckabee not very reliable sources

quote:

UPDATE: A previous version of this story erroneously described the two students involved as Jewish in accordance with our original source, The Gateway Pundit. That description appears to be unfounded. We also neglected to note that the events described took place in March, not after the presidential election. In accordance with our desire to publish only the truth, we have updated the story with these corrections. We apologize for the errors. — Ed. note

http://conservativetribune.com/public-learns-who-was-behind/

lol their entire evidence that they were liberal Jews was a twitter account claiming they were a false flag

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fullhouse posted:

lol their entire evidence that they were liberal Jews was a twitter account claiming they were a false flag

that update.

"UPDATE: turns out there was no source for this. Also this didn't happen recently. Also they probably weren't Jews. We have only the desire to publish the truth."

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Lol @ this thread

quote:

https://twitter.com/CTVOttMornLive/status/799241734286966784

at this point there have been more antisemitic attacks in canadia than in trumps america, right is left, up is down, the media is trying to prevent a national security disaster with steaks

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Fullhouse posted:

Sorry what was the story here any way? Vandals were jewish so = leftist false flag?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

even the trashiest clickbait fake news sites have posted updates by now but the original Gateway Shithole report was that they took a legitimate report of a hate crime vandalism that occurred months ago and appended tweets from some nobody saying that they were Liberal Jews to make it appear that the Soros Hate Squad was false flagging the election results to distract from the actual hate crimes that are happening. mike huckabee posted this on his facebook page before anyone bothered factchecking the story and figuring out it was invented

a whole loving mess, basically

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

um but that one guy was making a cool four figures a month doing it so u can't say trump isn't creating jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

theflyingexecutive posted:

um but that one guy was making a cool four figures a month doing it so u can't say trump isn't creating jobs
I don't know, to create a job you actually have to pay the guy so it's still unclear as far as taxes are concerned.

RELEASE THE TAX RECORDS

• Locked thread