Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i wonder how much the holocaust cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I don't bother with the twist tie on my bread bag. I just spin that poo poo :smug:

Faaaart.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Wicker Man posted:

I don't bother with the twist tie on my bread bag. I just spin that poo poo :smug:

Faaaart.

gently caress yeah dude. Do you also just fold potato chip bags under and lay it on the empty part to keep it folded under? gently caress chip bag clips.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Peetown Manning posted:

i wonder how much the holocaust cost

The true cost of failure is immeasurable.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
As a man, my manly thoughts are about penis. Penis in the morning, penis at noon, penis in the evening, and penis at night. Penis in the past, penis in the present, and penis in the future.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*drinks milk from carton, scratches butt and moans a little*

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

spank my snatch posted:

The manliest response to this is to carjack someone and have them drive you there at gunpoint.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Honky Dong Country posted:

gently caress yeah dude. Do you also just fold potato chip bags under and lay it on the empty part to keep it folded under? gently caress chip bag clips.

Still good that way :hfive:

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Wicker Man posted:

Still good that way :hfive:

This is evidence that the manliest way is not always the best way. My wife knows some kind of mystical chip magic that can be used to close the bags without chip clips or lazily folding them over.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

BLARGHLE posted:

This is evidence that the manliest way is not always the best way. My wife knows some kind of mystical chip magic that can be used to close the bags without chip clips or lazily folding them over.

Yeah but jokes on her for putting all that effort in when as long as you don't consume a bag of chips at a glacial pace the fold-under is perfectly adequate. :colbert: Like a handful of chips with your lunch at work and you can make it through a bag of chips before the fold-under renders it stale.

But yeah my buddy's wife does this weird super tight rolling-inside-itself thing that they say keeps them fresh for like a month. I'm always just thinking to myself who takes an entire month to consume a bag of chips?

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

BLARGHLE posted:

Real men just roll it up and stick a knife through it.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Yeah but jokes on her for putting all that effort in when as long as you don't consume a bag of chips at a glacial pace the fold-under is perfectly adequate. :colbert: Like a handful of chips with your lunch at work and you can make it through a bag of chips before the fold-under renders it stale.

But yeah my buddy's wife does this weird super tight rolling-inside-itself thing that they say keeps them fresh for like a month. I'm always just thinking to myself who takes an entire month to consume a bag of chips?

We get poo poo from costco, and don't eat it that quickly. loving chip magic, motherfuckers

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

But yeah my buddy's wife does this weird super tight rolling-inside-itself thing that they say keeps them fresh for like a month.
from the top of the bag triangle fold the sides toward each other so both sides of the top meet

flip bag over and repeatedly roll small folds down

then pop and tuck each top corner of the bag inside the fold on that side

elapsed time : 5 seconds, you can think about boobs while u do it its ok I wont judge

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

whoflungpoop posted:

from the top of the bag triangle fold the sides toward each other so both sides of the top meet

flip bag over and repeatedly roll small folds down

then pop and tuck each top corner of the bag inside the fold on that side

elapsed time : 5 seconds, you can think about boobs while u do it its ok I wont judge

Right, yeah, unfathomable magic

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

As a man, my manly thoughts are about penis. Penis in the morning, penis at noon, penis in the evening, and penis at night. Penis in the past, penis in the present, and penis in the future.

Penis in the morning
penis in the evening
penis at suppertime

when penis on a bagel, you can eat penis anytime

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
manliest thought today: rubbing my dick on another man's hairy rear end-crack

gently caress yeah

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
"I should buy a TIG welder, I bet I'd weld all sorts of poo poo if I had one. *farts*"

Only acceptable bag closing solution is to use a rusty old pair of vice grips.

a bone to pick posted:

manliest thought today: rubbing my dick on another man's hairy rear end-crack

gently caress yeah

poo poo, that's pretty manly. Like, all coarse.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That's one hell of an rear end

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
tom the toolman taylor is here for a sensible family goof. awwwrr awrr awrr awrrr

-wilson, how do i please my wife??!
-well tom im dead irl lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"I sure enjoy not ever shaving or even trimming my pubic hair. I'm so glad I live in a society that places exactly zero pressure on me to keep my pubes a certain way"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"I cannot imagine or empathize with how embarrassing and onerous it would be to have to give a poo poo about my pube configuration."

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Why are my nipple hairs so long and plentiful...

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

LUMBER GODDAMMIT

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

rap music posted:

LUMBER GODDAMMIT

LUMBER

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

rap music posted:

LUMBER GODDAMMIT

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Going to the hardware store to buy exactly 4 nails. I could buy an extra but I probably won't even need it

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Applewhite posted:

"I sure enjoy not ever shaving or even trimming my pubic hair. I'm so glad I live in a society that places exactly zero pressure on me to keep my pubes a certain way"

not getting laid had its perks

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

drinkin a beer on my 4 wheeler while i ride through the woods to a small lake. there's girls in bikinis there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Going back to the hardware store because I need another nail

• Locked thread