Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Pick posted:

Correct, she rules

yeah. this thread in TCC was wonderful:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3724770

quote:

furthermore he chased me through the House with a Fly Swatter; he repeatedly shouted Swat Team Swat Team; I do not know what this means; I said Do Not Swat Me With The Fly Swatter; I said It Is Besmirched With Fly Innards; I said I Want A Peaceful Life;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

That OP alone is a loving treasure.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The fact taht avshalom had EN fooled for months with that dumb gimmick that infuriated so many posters was my favorite fact

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ruddha's posting style was extremely contagious, for a few years.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I dunno what any of this crazy poo poo is but that user's permaban reason is one of the greatest I've ever seen.

FAU posted:

Some of these points are valid, but counterpoint: none of us want the Secret Service to come to our houses and be like "were you aware this woman wants to kill the President with farts" and we'd have to be like "kinda" and then they'd be like "then you're kinda going to Guantanamo." The point being, you're still permabanned.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm reading more and this person should have never been permabanned they're great. It's like watching an alien try to insert itself into human affairs.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Goons like fast-food so talk about fast food

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm reading more and this person should have never been permabanned they're great. It's like watching an alien try to insert itself into human affairs.

avshalom was amazing but cannot be seen posting here, or it will be accepted by the FBI as tacit endorsement by Something Awful LLC of the idea of assassinating donald j trump via aggressive involuntary unbirthing.

this is not something the something awful forums can publicly be seen to support

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

avshalom was amazing but cannot be seen posting here, or it will be accepted by the FBI as tacit endorsement by Something Awful LLC of the idea of assassinating donald j trump via aggressive involuntary unbirthing.

this is not something the something awful forums can publicly be seen to support

you never know who's going to be the next william freund

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

:lol:

quote:

avshalom was amazing but cannot be seen posting here

Avs still posts quite actively in a few D&D threads and is actually a seriously great poster even when not loving with people.

Sundae fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jul 26, 2019

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

pseudanonymous posted:

I have to say I haven't noticed Triticum Guzzler but I have enjoyed some Big Beef City posts.

Triticum is the best poster to have ever graced the forums and his Twitter was even better (more consistent at least). But he's gone now because some maniac trawled through ten years of post history to find his one bad post in a great thread. He sanely went offline in the face of such insanity.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster, Putty, and Mumpy Puffinz are some of my fav posters, I just like reading posts that make me feel like I haven't slept for two days and I am having some kind of waking fever dream.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I miss Gatekeeper's electric take on things

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Who was the dude that would always post a story which ended being about caca and poo poo?

Also anytime the post ends with "Yiff Yiff"!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Oh my God I forgot about Putty. I remember the early days of GBS he had a senator armstrong avatar and just posted whatever the gently caress he wanted everywhere in rapid succession. Obviously nobody gave a poo poo and it was fuckin hilarious

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Jinh posted:

Ruddha's posting style was extremely contagious, for a few years.

A good poster with a great username and avatar. We call this the whole package

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Pretty much anyone too clever or different ends up harassed and then banned and it's really sad. We're supposed to be the cutting edge of internet humor technology

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Toblerone Triangular is a good example of the kind of gems we're missing out on

He even inspired a very good song

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

GuyGoodbody kept making GBS threads up the image threads with unfunny garbage so a mod (Literally A Bird?) said he could keep posting but had to explain why he thought each picture was funny in excruciating detail.

It's been lifted but it was my favorite gimmick.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Inzombiac posted:

GuyGoodbody kept making GBS threads up the image threads with unfunny garbage so a mod (Literally A Bird?) said he could keep posting but had to explain why he thought each picture was funny in excruciating detail.

It's been lifted but it was my favorite gimmick.

He was banned and is still posting unfunny garbage and weeb poo poo in the same threads as Gripweed.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

gey muckle mowser posted:

iirc Enhydra was a re-reg of Avshalom?

In that case it is I that is the stupid newbie after all

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Who was that one poster that told these big descriptive storiees about anally loving people or people being anally hosed or know of people whom were anally hosed, in a way which tore their anus muscle, causing them to poo poo uncontrollably everywhere?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

you gotta be more specific

the first one that came to mind was a goon who, aside from her other anal stories, also had a wonderful anecdote about getting assfucked by her dog when she was reaching for something from underneath her bed while naked

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

RAPE STINK's posting style of being an aggressively, nay, violently retarded philosopher king was one the better things to ever come out of gbs

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I like cumshitter a lot.

cumshitter hands down. His website is hilarious.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I miss Taint Reaper. Getting your taint reaped was just a rite of passage in some Games threads.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I like how Big Centipede always shows up to inform people's discussions on centipedes. I hope to be that keenly aware of my namesake one day.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lolling @ the back to back to back posts on this page commending the efforts of "RAPE STINK" "cumshitter" and "Taint Reaper"

extrapolating from this, the next great gimmick will have to be something in the order of "oval office DEFILER" or "butt rot"

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Cubone posted:

lolling @ the back to back to back posts on this page commending the efforts of "RAPE STINK" "cumshitter" and "Taint Reaper"

extrapolating from this, the next great gimmick will have to be something in the order of "oval office DEFILER" or "butt rot"

Those are just metal band names.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
we fondly recall the antics of the lgendary pet island fakeposter, Gooch Maggot, who pretended to think that rabbits eat poo poo and cum

Scrotum Ripper shouldn't have been banned, his threats to "cook and eat george bushes penus and balls" were obviousy made in jest and significantly less numerous than implied

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

we fondly recall the antics of the lgendary pet island fakeposter, Gooch Maggot, who pretended to think that rabbits eat poo poo and cum
they do though, they eat their own poo poo, it's an important part of their diet

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

FPzero posted:

I miss Taint Reaper. Getting your taint reaped was just a rite of passage in some Games threads.

Also when people would say "taint reaped again!"

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Very very few of them, it's usually annoying noise that's barely better than the meme replies reddit does.

Edit actually I'll go with its more like beating a dead horse and then putting on its skin.

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jul 27, 2019

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

Very very few of them, it's usually annoying noise that's barely better than the meme replies reddit does.

RIP Something Awful 1999-2019

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

LethalGeek posted:

Edit actually I'll go with its more like beating a dead horse and then putting on its skin.

A good plan, imo

Then sue people for assault

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

Scrotum Ripper shouldn't have been banned, his threats to "cook and eat george bushes penus and balls" were obviousy made in jest and significantly less numerous than implied

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

thanks for contributing

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
A star war beta max used to post weird photos in the fashion thread in ylls that looked like some serial killer poo poo. I always enjoyed seeing those. Legendary might be an overstatement but it stands out to me of all the posts I've seen over the years

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Gamequoter would always have the most relevant game screenshots ready to go immediately which was mind blowing to me in the 56k days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Ghost Head posted:

A star war beta max used to post weird photos in the fashion thread in ylls that looked like some serial killer poo poo. I always enjoyed seeing those. Legendary might be an overstatement but it stands out to me of all the posts I've seen over the years

He still does it lol