Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Just feel its worth mentioning that magic wands are pretty drat good for penis havers as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
And for wizards too!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RFC2324 posted:

Just feel its worth mentioning that magic wands are pretty drat good for penis havers as well

I don't think I could fit that whole thing in my butthole

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Who What Now posted:

I think you just put it on your weiner.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Who What Now posted:

Use more lube

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Also, do you think you put a magic wand inside the vagina?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RFC2324 posted:

Well of course. Unless you're a coward.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Time to be brave, true pleasure is only an o-ring away

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

If I had a vagina and a wizard gave me their magic wand that is literally the first thing I'm doing with it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Never used a vibrator; didn't want to not be able to got off from the obviously inferior cock

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
warm, obedient, and efficient Lover Hitachi makes men obsolete hth

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

Never used a vibrator; didn't want to not be able to got off from the obviously inferior cock

None of the dicks you've been with vibrated? I can't tell if you're very unlucky or if I need to go see a doctor...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Spinz posted:

Spinz to a vibe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Spinz to a vibe

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

i like this exchange

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

C'mon give Spinz some credit, the hair should be brown

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Spinz is beautiful no matter if she dyes her hair or not <:mad:>

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We're all beautiful in our own way.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Who What Now posted:

Spinz is beautiful no matter if she dyes her hair or not <:mad:>

Hey no argument from me

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Babies are a hoax.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’m a cishet male who cums out of his penis on the reg

once i faked a jizz to get out of some laborious sex

my technique:

- clench butt cheeks
- ‘final’ deep thrust
- roll over panting and say ‘woo that was a doozy’

and it did not go down well. i probably shoulda workshopped it more. my advice is just to fess up

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
u forgot the step where you say “woah nelly it’s gonna be a big one”

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Screaming about the goo exploding out of my peepee always works to de-escalate the situation for me

If you can't fake it well, just weird em out

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ahem *Pushes up glasses* I AM a female orgasm.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
As a person of balls if you wanna fake an orgasm first you gotta prepare a bottle of cumin, then when you're fed up with the fuckin you say like "whoa. drat. I did the cum there welp that's it then". And if the lady says "hey fella, where's the cum? I can't see your cum", you pull out the bottle of cumin from your rear end and say "it's here, it's cum in", and make sure to fill it beforehand with cum.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mooey Cow posted:

As a person of balls if you wanna fake an orgasm first you gotta prepare a bottle of cumin, then when you're fed up with the fuckin you say like "whoa. drat. I did the cum there welp that's it then". And if the lady says "hey fella, where's the cum? I can't see your cum", you pull out the bottle of cumin from your rear end and say "it's here, it's cum in", and make sure to fill it beforehand with cum.

*hurriedly scribbling notes* yes, yes, go on....

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Cant wait to fake a male orgasim lol what could go wrong

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

If I had a vagina and a wizard gave me their magic wand that is literally the first thing I'm doing with it.

this but also claim they forgot to give you the first magic wand!!!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spinz posted:

Ancient etchings tell of the two-handed man who can use a vibe and his cock at the same time.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

mind the walrus posted:

Ancient etchings tell of the two-handed man who can use a vibe and his cock at the same time.

Its not impossible.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

YeahTubaMike posted:

The absolute worst is when a guy keeps trying to get you off after you tell him that it's not happening. Hooking up with a guy who absolutely insists that he WILL get you to orgasm no matter how tired or disinterested you are is loving torturous.

I also won't fake an orgasm on principle, but I probably wouldn't be able to if I tried because I'm a terrible liar.

Why do people put themselves through that anyway? Why would you hookup with someone while in a state of tiredness or disinterest?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Cuz alot of dudes are conviced that being a CERTIFIED ORGASM GIVER and makin her SQUART is super cool and desirable. Its not all their fault, but also somewhat their fault.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am the female orgasm.

:smuggo:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

mind the walrus posted:

Vibrating cock rings my friend. Turns your cock into a vibrator

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

Vibrating cock rings my friend. Turns your cock into a vibrator

Those are pretty fun, your nuts feel like they got off a motorbike while the rest of you is just regular tired and sweaty.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

quote:

[Question] TIL the term "dick drunk". Is this a real thing?

The definition is basically what it sounds like: the woman experiences a feeling akin to inebriation simply from intercourse.

This is something I personally have never witnessed in any of the women with whom I've had sex. So it's just an urban legend or something like that, right?

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Naw dog it's a thing, and not just ladies everryone can get dick drunk. It's the best!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SleepySonata posted:

Naw dog it's a thing, and not just ladies everryone can get dick drunk. It's the best!

When you and your partner are sitting there giggling uncontrollably after orgasm you're there.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

SleepySonata posted:

Those are pretty fun, your nuts feel like they got off a motorbike while the rest of you is just regular tired and sweaty.

Dang my nuts would be so proud if they could make a motorcycle cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Weka posted:

Dang my nuts would be so proud if they could make a motorcycle cum.

Balldo in the tail-pipe. Gets 'em every time.