Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Its just FINE!
Haha Yes!
Boo!
The Scoleri Brothers
View Results

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Femtopeters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Cubone posted:

I feel like I have to post something like this every time we have a thread like this: people have a really hosed up concept of what average looks like

folks,
it's a normal distribution, centered at 13.12cm, with a standard deviation of 1.66
that means 68% of penises are roughly between 4.5" and 5.8"
anything bigger than that is "big" by any reasonable definition
anybody who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something
sorry you had to find out this way

Based on every conversation I've had about dicks with straight women and gay men the people most concerned with penis size are cishet guys.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The larger the hog, the more efficiently one can charge their crystals with their bros.

Cubone I'm just going to presume you sourced this data yourself seeing as you don't list a source.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Having a big dick sounds like lots of fun

Compared to an relatively external sexual organ like a woman, yeah its good

Doesn't collect ants and bits of stuff on the flaps and all that mess they have

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Robin Williams posted:

Compared to an relatively external sexual organ like a woman, yeah its good

Doesn't collect ants and bits of stuff on the flaps and all that mess they have

Did you just forget about foreskins? You can get all kinds of stuff stuck in there.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CPL593H posted:

Did you just forget about foreskins? You can get all kinds of stuff stuck in there.

I have one and I dont

so no one else does either

case closed

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Robin Williams posted:

I have one and I dont

so no one else does either

case closed

I don't either but I wish I did because I'd use it to carry all sorts of stuff around. Like having an extra pocket.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CPL593H posted:

I don't either but I wish I did because I'd use it to carry all sorts of stuff around. Like having an extra pocket.

Cool

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Katamari Democracy posted:

Time in bed? So 30 seconds?

whoa whoa look at this guy, Mr I can go all night

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I misread your post as you saying you don't have a foreskin. Anyway, what I mean to say is that attempting to make an artificial foreskin with Gorilla Tape is a really bad idea. Don't do it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

CPL593H posted:

Based on every conversation I've had about dicks with straight women and gay men the people most concerned with penis size are cishet guys.

Well of course they are. If a guy's penis is too small then that means he's gay and only cishet guys have a problem with being gay.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone I asked said NOOOOO you have a great dick

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The first life forms were just single celled dicks

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CPL593H posted:

Idk, I think if a chick sucked out a corn nut from a foreskin she would be pleasantly surprised. Like it would be one of those things you talk about into your 60s. :munch:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Well of course they are. If a guy's penis is too small then that means he's gay and only cishet guys have a problem with being gay.

apparently gay men have a higher incidence of having huge dicks than straight men for some reason. so if you're packin you're statistically more likely to be homosexual than not :tinfoil:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Idk, I think if a chick sucked out a corn nut from a foreskin she would be pleasantly surprised. Like it would be one of those things you talk about into your 60s. :munch:

Cornut is good, but a perfectly intact buffalo flavored Dorito would be national news.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

And some have evolved into bigger dicks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jcDASK3LTE

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
it was as if she was in

a redwood forest

of penises

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Frankenstyle posted:

Ah, you found my website.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Weka posted:

Cubone I'm just going to presume you sourced this data yourself seeing as you don't list a source.
yes, from a sample size of a couple thousand. it's weird that you don't remember, we used your mouth as the ruler

BMJ 2015;350:h1193

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

yes, from a sample size of a couple thousand. it's weird that you don't remember, we used your mouth as the ruler

ha ha!
gross

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Fur20 posted:

apparently gay men have a higher incidence of having huge dicks than straight men for some reason. so if you're packin you're statistically more likely to be homosexual than not :tinfoil:

What does that mean for Bi men?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zil posted:

What does that mean for Bi men?

you suck bigger dicks than straight men?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cubone posted:

Lol

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CPL593H posted:

Poke an extra cigarette in there.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
one time i was in a gym changing room and there were two polish guys in there and one of them had a huge dong that went almost down to his knees :yum:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Cornut is good, but a perfectly intact buffalo flavored Dorito would be national news.

Throw in a peppercorn and a pimento slice and you got yourself a nice salad. :hmmyes:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Cubone posted:

Who can remember a couple thousand extra dicks?

Thanks for the deets.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you suck bigger dicks than straight men?

:hmmyes:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

drat dunk me in some primordial soup I'm feelin randy baby

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Fur20 posted:

Looks like I was straight this whole time!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Things I would do if I had a foreskin:

-Keep it closed with one of those clip things off of a bread bag so I could go longer without pissing.

-Invite my friends to inflate it like a balloon.

-Use it as a coin purse.

-Take yoga classes so I could stick my head in there and make lots of money from ouroboros fetishists on Only Fans.

-Stuff it full of marbles and wait in public restrooms until people walk in and then spill them out all over the urinal and floor and exclaim "Kidney stones again? This is the worst birthday ever!".

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Why do yanks love mutilating baby dicks

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

It's a power move.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Mutilating?
We're trimming them so that you're not AS jealous

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Doctors think it's hilarious.

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
Even though you may be 'average'; oversized penis havers are still having most of the relationships, and doing most of the representation in our media to the point that anyone you know, if shown a photograph of your completely normal, perfectly healthy member would think it was so ittle little and small

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Saw that OP was banned, disappointed it wasn’t for showing the penis.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mr_Companie posted:

Even though you may be 'average'; oversized penis havers are still having most of the relationships, and doing most of the representation in our media to the point that anyone you know, if shown a photograph of your completely normal, perfectly healthy member would think it was so ittle little and small

Oh ... Ok.
Thank you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr_Companie posted:

Lol no I have a huge dick and am insanely bad at eye-measuring other people's and tend to overestimate. I've called plenty of average sizes dudes big and I've seen MANY dicks

This is how most people are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lol no I have a huge dick and am insanely bad at eye-measuring other people's and tend to overestimate. I've called plenty of average sizes dudes big and I've seen MANY dicks

This is how most people are

I think you'll find that actually MOST average penis havers have the MOST mundane conversations and FURTHERMORE