Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/6ftinvisible/status/1551230352999473159

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Portland is cursed ground

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Duluth, Minnesota.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

tazjin posted:

just to be clear that's for public transport, if you cycle here during commute hours you will probably die

good for cycling also: stockholm

Admittedly, most sidewalks are easily comfortable enough for bikes, it just is a bit nuts to do so between November and April.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

whiskey patrol posted:

caught fire but it's still pretty tasty

CHICAGO
The city that has it all: terrible, memeable mayor

Innovations in segregation

Da bean

These guys
pick your own CPD horror montage

Wet beef

and most importantly of all: drinking water for a few more decades longer than everyone else.

Hell yeah 😎 thank you whisky patrol! Let's have some wet beef

The pnw....is....aight

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Ho Chi Minh city looks pretty cool. I'd like to visit someday I think.

hcmc is great but it’s impossible to really walk around. gotta hop on your motorbike

never made it to Hanoi, really wishing I did.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Ho Chi Minh city looks pretty cool. I'd like to visit someday I think.

I’d like to visit a crowbar upund your skull bitch

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Smythe posted:

why? are you that insecure about los angeles

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

man i would kill to live in a place where you can just bike anywhere like copenhagen

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

berlin is the best city ive visited tho. nice people, lots of parties, hot girls, good beer, and cheap schwarmas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

fart simpson posted:

duno just wanted to use "visit" like that is all

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Omnicarus posted:

Chandler Arizona easily in the top 10.

as a person who lived and worked there, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Xaris posted:

everyone should move to pacnw imo. no one should live elsewhere

blanket mercer island in mid-high rise condos/apartments and ban cars from most of it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

id visit your house muhammad atta style

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
New donk city

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

fart simpson posted:

Shenzhen chump trying to distract smh

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Tom Smykowski posted:

Shenzhen chump trying to distract smh

ive lived in both los angeles and shenzhen and i know which one is better: shenzhen.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
I live here to be close to my family who I love. amen.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

babypolis posted:

berlin is the best city ive visited tho. nice people, lots of parties, hot girls, good beer, and cheap schwarmas

berlin is cool. easy to get around, too. around 2010, before I had a phone with gps, I had the best city travel experience of my life there by preparing a two-sided A4 sheet of paper listing in small font all the neighborhoods I was interested in, then the addresses of places I wanted to go with reference to the nearest u/s-Bahn stops (ie “U Morizpl. 200m NE”). that’s the last time I really used a compass.

I tried to do this with other places but I couldn’t be bothered after getting a phone with gps. I never built a comparable mental map of a city I wasn’t living in after that.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Smythe posted:

I live here to be close to my family who I love. amen.

Farts gonna be like :confused:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Is there a city on earth that smells like piss more than LA?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

guidoanselmi posted:

Is there a city on earth that smells like piss more than LA?

new york and sf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
probably bangladesh but ive never been there

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Paris, France

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

probably bangladesh but ive never been there

thats a country OP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats a country OP

lol you know hat i mean

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
DHAKA

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
another city that smells bad of piss was mexico city last time i was there and also philly. its possible the entire eastern seabord smells bad of piss. maybe thats true of every major metro idk. i defer to the more worldly goons

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Whatever city Smythe lives in hehehehe

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

boston and philly both smell like piss

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You know what they say. If you go to cities that smell like piss all day,

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

dubbo is the best city

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

loquacius posted:

I've heard that New York City also contains establishments where you can exchange money for snacks, candy, or various household sundries. is this true? Seems pretty far-fetched

Cats are apparently involved somehow which if true would blow my mind

only cats can operate convenience stores

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

babypolis posted:

You can drink beer on thr subway

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

paul_soccer12 posted:

You can drink beer on thr subway

wow that owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
most annoying this about america is that u dont get anything for your tax dollars and yet it also has so many annoying mommy style laws. if this is going to be the yolo lawless nation of scams and crimes then let us drink in public. smoke too. gently caress it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Tom Smykowski posted:

Farts gonna be like :confused:

i like my family

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

most annoying this about america is that u dont get anything for your tax dollars and yet it also has so many annoying mommy style laws. if this is going to be the yolo lawless nation of scams and crimes then let us drink in public. smoke too. gently caress it.

You can smoke weed in public now and you still can't drink it's bullshit. Weed is way more annoying for other people already, both the smell and having to talk to hippie potheads.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

you’re right. you should be able to send your kid to buy you a loaf of bread, a pack of smokes, and a 40 from a store safely in walking or bussing distance (maybe on the way home from school?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mawarannahr posted:

you’re right. you should be able to send your kid to buy you a loaf of bread, a pack of smokes, and a 40 from a store safely in walking or bussing distance (maybe on the way home from school?)

yep