Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sure okay posted:

So after some testing if you throw a meat chunk at a zombie they might get distracted by it and stop following you, but its proportional to how far you already are from them and how big the chunk is. Its also gotta be fresh they dont want the meat of other zombies.

Dont ask me where I get my meat chunks.

Have you seen Cricket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
So apparently I'm a huge moron now for spending my life hoarding only clubs and other blunt weapons. gently caress me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Yvershek posted:

So apparently I'm a huge moron now for spending my life hoarding only clubs and other blunt weapons. gently caress me.

*looks around at at a ridiculous pile of phallic objects.

With these?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
my array of gas station knives are worth their weight in gold now.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i can fix her

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

30 pounds of Grape Nuts.

You read that right.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nice has fallen...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*gasp*

et les biscuits??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

*gasp*

et les biscuits??

En garcon beacoup le biblioteque

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Literally Kermit posted:

Jestery man you don’t look so good

Don’t turn on your monitor

Oh I'm good tip top shape

Just uhh, need to sit for a bit, you all carry on I'll catch up

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

redshirt posted:

En garcon beacoup le biblioteque

I don't quite understand your French but I'll avoid the library all the same.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Guan, John Boy, keep your eyes on Jestery.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Oh good there's some sourdough left in this bakery, I...love..to eat .....graiiins

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*unloads both barrels into Jestery*

Whew.. he was becoming.. insufferable.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

*unloads both barrels into Jestery*

Whew.. he was becoming.. insufferable.

Well, that might have been a bit early...

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

redshirt posted:

Well, that might have been a bit early...

Honestly...*coughs up blood* you were right to do it, I really sucked as a character

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Guan, John Boy, let's circle up and talk about trigger discipline.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
zombie a'prosciutto

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jestery posted:

Honestly...*coughs up blood* you were right to do it, I really sucked as a character

Sorry bro, I tried.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
*sadly updates Jestery wiki article*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Okay, we’ve welded the doors shut. Now all we have to do is hang out here at Costco until this whole thing blows over. We’ve got enough food here for 10 years. And robot vacuums and liquor and pajamas and allergy pills and books. We’ve got a loaded pharmacy and a goddamn optometrist lab that can cut lenses. There’s gas pumps right outside for our generators. This is the perfect place.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Management posted:

Okay, we’ve welded the doors shut. Now all we have to do is hang out here at Costco until this whole thing blows over. We’ve got enough food here for 10 years. And robot vacuums and liquor and pajamas and allergy pills and books. We’ve got a loaded pharmacy and a goddamn optometrist lab that can cut lenses. There’s gas pumps right outside for our generators. This is the perfect place.

YO YO DAWG! COME OUT COME OUT COME OUT!!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Will someone shut that CHICKEN UP!!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

The chicken bit me. Not pecked, bit!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
*a character dies*

*A new character enters*

"Heyo. Boy, funny somehow running into all of you!"

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Braiiins ......

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

The Management posted:

*leaves back door open to get some fresh air*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Do do do, dooo to doo doo, dooo do doo!"

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
No Billy, we are not going back for your teddy bear. No, we are not risking our lives for your drat bear.
Now where did Billy go? Too bad, we’re not going back for him.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Wait giant stuffed bear is missing? that's where I've been keeping the jerky rations.

naem
May 29, 2011

half of the survivors are from really extremely affluent backgrounds, with a large modernist house the size and shape of a community college- complete with glass window walls. Everyone is very gentle and nonthreatening and clean, their clothing is expensive but understated. They are portrayed as average normal middle Americans

later they meet another group of survivors who all wear flannel or torn jeans, visibly dirty, and they talk in exaggerated southern or country western sounding accents. They spit and curse and demonstrate lack of common courtesy

the two groups separate after a period of perceived conflict and the dad of the affluent group explains to their 2.5 children in gentle tones that some people are just bad deep down and it’s ok for them to get eaten by zombies before looking directly at the camera

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"I took the hit I was given and I bumped again....something something Dakota Curse"

DO DO DO!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey so... sorry to bug you guys but i can't find any more human brains to snack on and i mean man, once you start going on those it's hard to stop! i mean those zombies are jerks but when they're right, they're right, you know? anyways can i have any of your brains? i can trade this old gameboy or a this baseball cap that says 'federal butt inspector' on it...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tammy Tanaka: And our last story for the evening comes from The Entertainment Desk, about a new dance craze sweeping the globe. The kids call it "The Bitey"

*Tik Tok videos of people getting eaten in the face and such

Skip Skipperson: Well I've had my fill Tammy

Tammy: *Laughs. Good night folks

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Mr.Z ate my balls

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*drives up to gates in brand new Hyundai Sante Fe*

"We've been on the run for a month now, just living in this car.."

*camera pans to close up of the roomy interior, with full reclining seats with OneTouch Technology*

"We've seen....so much"

*camera pans across exterior of the car showing no dents, blood, or even mud*

"We've been following the signal.."

*camera pans in the GPS Nav (Maybe it's Android auto) in the dashboad InfoTainment Unit. *

"...for days and"

"Wait. What signal?" says a man as he lowers his rifle.

*The camera pans up, Hyundai logo appears*

naem
May 29, 2011

all the attractive people in our survivor group (it’s the entire group) keep looking up and to the left, squinting, and making their best attractive person face and saying deep meaningful things..

as if they are using this as a demo reel..

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ok i'm sorry it's had to come to this but i need some goddamn brains and if nobody's gonna offer'em up then i can't be held responsible

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

naem posted:

all the attractive people in our survivor group (it’s the entire group) keep looking up and to the left, squinting, and making their best attractive person face and saying deep meaningful things..

as if they are using this as a demo reel..

They used to call them "Sizzle Reels", in the Before Times....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I spent several days scavenging pawn shops for some Hanzo steel only to clip a brick a wall on my first swing and break the blade