Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I mean, even a yappy ankle-biter will deter a burglar, so dogs are scientifically 100% good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Not police though, the original burglars

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

AcidCat posted:

For the legit Dog Person, it's not just an animal preference, it's more like a religion - you're either one of the believers or you're going straight to hell.

if u dislike dogs... u are already in hell :twisted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Are cop dogs still good boys?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

redshirt posted:

nope

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im a dog

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that's ruff

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im autistic so im my own best friend instead of mans

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Dogs are autistic people that have learned to mask through fawning, cats are autistic people that haven’t learned to mask yet. I love ‘em both.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I insist every dog that applies for safe haven in my home must, at least, bite one cop on the nuts first.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
lmfao ty

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Are you a cop dog?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I lust for pug

Queued

Grey Cat posted:

I have a sweatshirt that says dog mom on it with pawprints and I don't even own a dog currently.

Queued

Queued

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
They can't give all of us pug avatars

But I hope they try

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Dogs are autistic people that have learned to mask through fawning, cats are autistic people that haven’t learned to mask yet. I love ‘em both.

what kind of autism do birds have?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

what kind of autism do birds have?

Psychopathy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Extra Large Marge posted:

They can't give all of us pug avatars

But I hope they try

Queued

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I woke up this morning and put on my autism glasses in order that I might see it everywhere.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's a dog inside us all... mine just doodoo'd....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here's a bird and dog story:

This "animal" lady (IE she has dogs and cats and birds, maybe even iguanas I'm not sure) is talking at work how her dogs were getting all upset every morning. So she pretends to leave for work but just hides around the corner, to see/hear the parrot imitating her and bossing around the dogs...

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

how do i break it to my dog that he is both cringe and a simp?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

treasure bear posted:

You have to teach him how to read then write him a letter....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Who's a Good Boy? Come here Tigger. Who's a good boy"

Says the parrot

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Ooh, has anyone said that dogs are better than kids and being childfree but having a "fur baby" is better for various reasons?

Those are always great.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

treasure bear posted:

get a bird

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is one of those threads that you look at ten years later and almost everyone is permabanned

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This is one of those threads that you look at ten years later and almost everyone is permabanned

lmao yep

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

redshirt posted:

It's a gray area.

https://youtu.be/f5isUmVx63E?si=3ZOJX0bOd-SlsR5J

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I love my Cockapeepee (cocker spaniel pekingese mix) that I paid 6000 dollars for

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I know my doggie TrashMammal is party of the Dog People Crew

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
my dogs and cat are my kids because i will never be able to afford real ones in this economy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m seeing someone who has kids already which is good because my genes are loving trash and no way in hell I subject another person to that.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’m seeing someone who has kids already which is good because my genes are loving trash and no way in hell I subject another person to that.

Congrats on the fellow human contact!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The forums will be dead long before that, or maybe that's just my own perma premonition.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

bossy lady posted:

I love my Cockapeepee (cocker spaniel pekingese mix) that I paid 6000 dollars for

Not as slick as my custom beejohn I paid 10k for.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hell yeah.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

dogs are awesome

cats are awesome too

all animals are awesome

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

There’s a surprising number of bans/probations from goons lusting for dog death or bragging about how they kicked some dog who was vaguely threatening.

I’m definitely a dog person but also it’s kinda funny and stupid that doggie cruelty is rated worse than, like, threats at cyclists or when SA’s politics threads devolve into death wishes

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 14:20 on May 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
I love dogs but hate people who bring their dogs to non dog bars and force them to sit next to them while they drink all afternoon. I want to take their dogs and go to the dog beach and run around all day with dem.