Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Steel "ross" Angel could easily steal a child, they are all over thep lace.

You forgot about the part where he'd have to curl around 25 lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

The mom was so embarrassed when she introduced him. I mean, I like anime too but COME ON.

You got to own that poo poo with pride

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol if you're not planning to name your kids after roman emperors

"This is my badass son Diocletian.

He'll own the playground."

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I work with a gal who named their son Korbin and the husband made his middle name Dallas. Owns.

Also lol if you don't think that Katniss, Hermione, and Tris aren't going to be popular names over the next half decade.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

How is it only 6:38pm?! It gets dark way too loving early.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Josh Lyman posted:

How is it only 6:38pm?! It gets dark way too loving early.

lousy farmers

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Not to break up TFF Chat thread or anything, but Case Keenum story is getting play on NBC Nightly News tonight. I'm ready to see how the NFL tap dances around this.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

FizFashizzle posted:

lol if you're not planning to name your kids after roman emperors

"This is my badass son Diocletian.

He'll own the playground."
"This is Iskandar, the world is his to conquer."

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

OxySnake posted:

Also lol if you don't think that Katniss, Hermione, and Tris aren't going to be popular names over the next half decade.

I mean, Hermione comes from a book series that ended in 2007 and whole film adaptation ended in 2012 so we should be right in the middle of it now.

JT Jag posted:

"This is Iskandar, the world is his to conquer."

My friend actually has that exact name, but he's Tunisian.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If I have a daughter, I'm going backwards in time. Ursula. Bertha. Eunice. The classics.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The Bengals will beat the Rams but Keenum will still put up 300 for no reason

Get yourself prepared for the upcoming, unnecessary injury your team will suffer when you play them, and hope it isn't Andy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Not to break up TFF Chat thread or anything, but Case Keenum story is getting play on NBC Nightly News tonight. I'm ready to see how the NFL tap dances around this.

:suspense:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Atticus Finch posted:

If I have a daughter, I'm going backwards in time. Ursula. Bertha. Eunice. The classics.

Mildred, Agnes, Hortense, Josephine and Imogen are also terrible, terrible classics.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Get yourself prepared for the upcoming, unnecessary injury your team will suffer when you play them, and hope it isn't Andy

To wit, they've taken out Ben (4 weeks), Josh McCown (3 weeks and counting), Reggie Bush (season), and Flacco (season)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Atticus Finch posted:

I think if you name your daughter Bertha, you're obliged to make sure she ends up fat.

No skinny women named Bertha.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Josephine is a good name

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Raku posted:

Josephine is a good name
Yeah it's solid

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Athanatos posted:

what's the story

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Athanatos posted:

Isolated incident... blah blah... double down on safety... blah blah... fines... who cares... blah... blah... blah.

It will go nowhere just like the last 1,000 concussions that were left untreated. Wasn't Wilson clearly concussed in the NFCCG? That's what led to the whole nanobubbles garbage.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

To wit, they've taken out Ben (4 weeks), Josh McCown (3 weeks and counting), Reggie Bush (season), and Flacco (season)

It's going to be Bodine instantly making the Bengals undisputed Super Bowl favorites

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

what's the story
He was kept in the game despite being very, very obviously concussed.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Name your daughter Hester imo

js86
Jul 22, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

They almost killed Bridgewater too.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Athanatos posted:

How did they tapdance around Colt McCoy?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

JT Jag posted:

He was kept in the game despite being very, very obviously concussed.

I like how there was just a commercial for the movie Concussion on ESPN NFL Monday Night Countdown.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Just look at this poo poo.

Look at it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Looking at that photo, I feel like Tom Joyce should be waterboarded with a fleece throw and marinara sauce. In lieu of marinara, pancake batter would also suffice.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm impressed he didn't call him a thug

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

js86 posted:

They almost killed Bridgewater too.

Oh ya

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Ross Angeles posted:

lousy farmers

Farmers dislike DST

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Intruder posted:

How did they tapdance around Colt McCoy?

Didn't really, it was when they started saying "we are working on it" and made the ATC.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I didn't see the Keenum hit yesterday. Saw it just now. What the gently caress? How the hell does he not get taken out of the game immediately and sent to a local hospital for scans?!?

What the poo poo, Jeff Fisher?!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Gonz posted:

I didn't see the Keenum hit yesterday. Saw it just now. What the gently caress? How the hell does he not get taken out of the game immediately and sent to a local hospital for scans?!?

What the poo poo, Jeff Fisher?!

Case has taken worse in practice against the Gregg Williams coached Rams D; they thought it was a normal play.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Coaches and players are most likely always going to be on the side of "shake it off, he's fine," it's why they made the ATC.

ATC guy hosed up yesterday and that will be what is looked at. Was ATC guy not paying attention, or did he not want to stir poo poo by pulling a guy in crunch time.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Speaking of comments from that article. I've never seen this picture but its really kind of hilarious:

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
I hate people that name their kid Khaleesi. *ahem* her name is Daenerys~

If you don't name your son Great Ajax you will have a weak son

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Name your daughter Hester imo

Doing this

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Shadowhand00 posted:

Speaking of comments from that article. I've never seen this picture but its really kind of hilarious:

Now thats a guy who plays The Right Way.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Ahh, the calm.jpg of Football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

bigmcgaffney posted:

If you don't name your son Great Ajax you will have a weak son

It didn't even occur to me until a few years ago what Ajax scouring powder was referring to when it claimed it was "Stronger Than Grease".

Then it hit me.

Well played, Colgate-Palmolive. Well played, indeed.

• Locked thread