Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
It looks like you picked two prefixes with a third prefix already fracced? It's a base jewel yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yes. That would be correct. Ah there’s the problem. I chose “attack speed while dual wielding” instead of just “attack speed” (which is a suffix)

That’s why it only gave me two mod groupings.

DaveWoo posted:

That particular enchant is the result of a Tempering Orb, an item found in Grand Heists that gives a weapon a random enchant. Be careful using it, though - some of the possible enchants come with downsides like "200% increased requirements" or "-3 maximum sockets".

If it fucks my weapon up, can I use the bench to clear the mod and try again or can I only use another tempering orb on it? The crazy part is that it looks like the tempering orb enchant doesn't overwrite implicits like corrupts do. Tempering orbs are only a div or so and I would be willing to sink some money into rolling the enchant on my main weapon - just scared of destroying it. The good wiki seems to imply that you can but I just wanted to be absolutely sure before I start messing with it.

The Good Wiki posted:

It is possible to craft more than one mod onto an item with the of Crafting meta-crafting mod, or a similar enchantment from
Tempering Orbs, Tailoring Orb s or certain items found in Grand Heists.

Players can remove a crafted mod from an item using the crafting bench for the cost of an
Orb of Scouring
. If attempting to use a craft on an item that already has a crafted modifier, the craft will attempt to replace the current crafted modifier for the cost of an additional Orb of Scouring. This cannot replace crafted modifiers that are fractured, if the item has multiple crafted modifiers, or if the item is corrupted, mirrored, or unmodifiable.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 14, 2024

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Still not seen a cowards trial in my ssf run, im lvl 97 on the chief, 114/115 atlas and 16/17 unique maps and this damned thing just doesnt come along.
i dont even know how many scout reports ive blown, done missions to reroll missions etc. in a full kirac setup even.
Ive even resorted to chancing cursed crypts but to no avail, luckily im not going for achievements this time but i still would like to crafting recipe at some point...

You can fish for this using Cartography Scarab of Singularity plus either Horned Scarab of Pandemonium or Domination Scarab of Terrors. Not sure how many of those you've found but that should produce a Coward's Trial within a handful of maps.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

Frank Frank posted:

Pretty sure I already know the answer to this but I just had a perfect T1 life fractured jewel drop. There's no way to deterministically craft specific explicit mods onto a jewel, correct? Just alt spam/regal/exalt or w/e, right?

Jewel mods only have one tier so they're always T1.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
*Regular jewel

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

totalnewbie posted:

Jewel mods only have one tier so they're always T1.

Sorry I meant “perfect fractured life roll”.
Base jewels don’t have tiers but abyss do iirc.

Can anyone answer whether or not I can scrub tempering orb enchants with the bench if need be? I don’t want to waste an orb testing because they’re a div a piece

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It's an Enchant. The bench has a recipe for removing Enchants. Therefore...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

whypick1 posted:

It's an Enchant. The bench has a recipe for removing Enchants. Therefore...
Ok thanks. I just wanted to double check because sometimes there’s a “but” attached and you guys know better than I do.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Still not seen a cowards trial in my ssf run, im lvl 97 on the chief, 114/115 atlas and 16/17 unique maps and this damned thing just doesnt come along.
i dont even know how many scout reports ive blown, done missions to reroll missions etc. in a full kirac setup even.
Ive even resorted to chancing cursed crypts but to no avail, luckily im not going for achievements this time but i still would like to crafting recipe at some point...

Cartography scarab that has bosses drop unique maps and then the rare scarab that makes 15% of your map packs into pack bosses should get you the trial pretty quick. It might take a few maps, but I stopped playing this season with close to 30 or 40.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Huh. According to PoB, critical strike multiplier beats our global physical damage by a lot in terms of DPS. Picked up another ~5m dps and a small amount of health off my crafted jewel and I’ll screw around with tailoring orbs tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

E: Also, my crit chance is at 84%. Should I be concerned that it isn't 100%?

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 06:22 on May 14, 2024

wemgo
Feb 15, 2007
Frank, do you know about The Adorned?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/The_Adorned

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

wemgo posted:

Frank, do you know about The Adorned?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/The_Adorned

Yeah. I had the Atziri piece of it drop from the one Uber Atziri I ran. I made a halfhearted attempt at finding the delve piece but gave up pretty quickly. I don’t really have a jewel slot for it anyway or any corrupted jewels to use it on other than my flesh/flame combo which I don’t think would have any effect.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

E: Also, my crit chance is at 84%. Should I be concerned that it isn't 100%?

You're probably fine. I just looked at the top 8 crit-based SS Champs and half of them had a crit chance lower than yours.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

DangerDongs posted:

He is not. Follow Fubgun, the guy who only plays Deadeyes and farms 30+ mirrors a league with them. Especially if you are telling me Crouching Tuna doesn't have cluster jewels.

Also, HH was made for deadeyes. It's one of our main defensive layer.

Edit: You should swap out of ballistas the second you are done killing your bosses for your watchstones and get over to a manaforged setup unless your are trying to make your deadeye some bosser.
Thanks for this and the LA resources. I ditched the ballistas and expanded my manaforged arrows setup to a six link which also freed up some sockets to run Blood Rage and a Call to Arms warcry setup. I already had endurance charge chance on kill from my Timeless Jewel but the warcry is more consistent uptime.

Finished off the last 20% to level 100 after doing that, which also leveled those gems from 1-19.

Did some tinkering in PoB and found about a 20% dps boost is possible by adding one cluster jewel. Still need to play with it more to figure out how to make Thread of Hope work, when I tried last night PoB was showing a dps loss but I think there’s more I can shuffle around with it.

Also on the fence about Unnatural Instinct because I like having those two +1 frenzy & power charge notables up there, along with the life mastery. Maybe if I get the scratch for Forbidden Flesh/Flame it will justify a second cluster and I’ll need the passive points. But Nimis is probably a better target first.

bawfuls fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 14, 2024

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

bawfuls posted:

Thanks for this and the LA resources. I ditched the ballistas and expanded my manaforged arrows setup to a six link which also freed up some sockets to run Blood Rage and a Call to Arms warcry setup. I already had endurance charge chance on kill from my Timeless Jewel but the warcry is more consistent uptime.

Finished off the last 20% to level 100 after doing that, which also leveled those gems from 1-19.

Did some tinkering in PoB and found about a 20% dps boost is possible by adding one cluster jewel. Still need to play with it more to figure out how to make Thread of Hope work, when I tried last night PoB was showing a dps loss but I think there’s more I can shuffle around with it.

Also on the fence about Unnatural Instinct because I like having those two +1 frenzy & power charge notables up there, along with the life mastery. Maybe if I get the scratch for Forbidden Flesh/Flame it will justify a second cluster and I’ll need the passive points. But Nimis is probably a better target first.

Try also swapping LA for elemental hit of the spectrum. It was a straight up dps boost for me. Also tri elemental bows are insanely cheap this league.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

whypick1 posted:

You're probably fine. I just looked at the top 8 crit-based SS Champs and half of them had a crit chance lower than yours.

Hilariously, the first tempering orb I used on my paradoxica gave me +8% explicit critical modifier magnitudes with no downside whatsoever. Should I stick with that or keep rolling for phys?
Never mind, crit magnitudes doesn't do anything on Paradoxica because it only hits explicts. It would need crit chance or phys.

E: hit 8% phys but no red socks so I had to get creative with omens of blanching but it worked. Trying to decide whether to do my offhand wield now. Probably should I guess.

EE: Never mind. That 8% bump on Paradoxica only amounted to about ~2m additional DPS which probably isn't worth the div investment required to make it work. Actually might be a bit higher on the Beltimber blade since it has a bigger phys attack explicit but not by much. If I run out of things to spend money on I'll try again but for now, I bought all of the 1d or less tempering orbs available on the online market and wasn't able to hit phys on the off-hand wield. Maybe later.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 14, 2024

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

bawfuls posted:

Of course,

Unnatural instinct is insane, especially if you snag a Progensis.
For 3 passive points (two int nodes to get it along with the socket) it is going to give you:
- 12% Damage taken recouped as life (amazing with Progenesis)
- 30 life and mana on kill (makes no regen maps much easier)
- 12% life
- 20% accuracy and 30% crit chance
- 10 int
- 16% mana (very much needed for Ravenous Passion setup)

Thread of Hope is going to allow you to get:
- 8 Mana reservation efficiency of skills (hello haste or hatred)
- Really solid max life and life on kill
- Saves up points to hit your normal DPS notables, which can then be used to fuel another cluster jewel

You are correct about Nimi's being your primary target atm though.

I cannot speak highly enough about the Ravenous Passion Berserk tech. Game changer for t17s.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I'm already able to run Grace/Precision/Haste/Dread Banner without the mana reservation from Thread of Hope because I'm using Hyrri's Truth and have mana reservation efficiency on my helm. So to take advantage of the extra 8% from the jewel I'd also need to regear those two item slots. Worth doing but makes sense to do when I'm ready to shuffle a few slots around at the same time since I'll also need to add some resist to offset the jewel and drop some resist on the tree.

Sounds like Unnatural Instinct will similarly be most beneficial once I can get ahold of Progenisis and shuffle more gear. I'm also accuracy and crit capped at the moment so that's another case where I'll get the most out of the jewel if I'm also regearing at the same time to take advantage of some freed up explicits.

We'll see if I make it that far. Nimis is a straightforward next goal, but after that I might be close to done with the league. I've already checked off two new-for-me milestones this league in a mageblood and level 100.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
This will be an odd question. If you don't know what I'm talking about , then don't worry.

For those that use browser add-ons such as Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey, or ViolentMonkey which one do you mainly use?

I wrote a path of exile script for trade to help with trading in a simple way to find traders that will respond which is especially useful late in the league and even as early as second half of the first week .

It only works in Tamper. I could fix it for Greasemonkey but it would have to send out twice the amount of requests to make it work and I would prefer not to spam GGG servers (I still remember how hosed trade was during Delirium because one trade macro was just bombarding the trade site)

If there are more people using Grease, then I will rewrite it and make it work properly but testing it will suck.

Pastrami
May 27, 2004
Fear the Lunch Meat
Agree with going elemental hit of the spectrum until you have a mirror saved up. Then absolutely go grab a mirrored phys bow (from ckaiba or tft) and switch to LA with cold conversion for the rest of your phys damage. You will be absolutely ridiculous with a headhunter once you are phys based.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Pastrami posted:

Agree with going elemental hit of the spectrum until you have a mirror saved up. Then absolutely go grab a mirrored phys bow (from ckaiba or tft) and switch to LA with cold conversion for the rest of your phys damage. You will be absolutely ridiculous with a headhunter once you are phys based.
just swapping this one gem was almost a 40% dps bump lol wtf was this Crouching Tuna guide???

Overall with the changes from the last page here I went from like 3.5M to 5.9M dps per arrow in PoB. I should probably figure out T17 farming now, even if the bosses are tough. I tried a Fortress earlier today and made it to the boss with just one death, but ran out of portals on the boss.

bawfuls fucked around with this message at 22:27 on May 14, 2024

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

quote:

Lightning Arrow Deadeye League Starter

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

He also had an "endgame" guide but it was basically the final stage of his league starter setup except with Crystalized Omniscience. The changes you guys pointed out I was able to do for just a few divine and didn't even require any gear changes aside from recoloring my chest.

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
I think you have to accept that guide creators for those sites aren’t going to keep a detailed updated guide for every build they have up. It’s not like any of the guides on maxroll have grave crafting updates or even transfigured gem stuff really. Most of the crafting guides still tell you to aisling slam even. Omni LA worked best for a bunch of leagues, I’m sure they just scan the builds and make sure nothing is bricked.

This league I think Tuna did exsanguinate mines, ss trickster and fulcrum so it makes sense he’s not gonna be putting a bunch of time into his LA guide i guess.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

bawfuls posted:

He also had an "endgame" guide but it was basically the final stage of his league starter setup except with Crystalized Omniscience. The changes you guys pointed out I was able to do for just a few divine and didn't even require any gear changes aside from recoloring my chest.

That was from 3.23 where it wouldn't make sense to do lightning arrow over tornado shot for real endgame.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Pastrami posted:

Since farming enough for a mirror was mentioned, I'm going to ask a really basic question but how do you transition from doing simple farming stuff to more profitable strats? Now that pretty much all map prices have dropped to a few c besides t17s, I'm farming harvest now which is very consistent but for me something like 5 div per hour at best. I have a mageblood and a lot better gear though so feels like I am strong enough to do something riskier.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

WorldIndustries posted:

Since farming enough for a mirror was mentioned, I'm going to ask a really basic question but how do you transition from doing simple farming stuff to more profitable strats? Now that pretty much all map prices have dropped to a few c besides t17s, I'm farming harvest now which is very consistent but for me something like 5 div per hour at best. I have a mageblood and a lot better gear though so feels like I am strong enough to do something riskier.

content creator EmpyrianGaming did some atlas strategy testing this league and his Harvest video should give you an idea of how to crank it to the next level above where you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwnjXTRI1I

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I thought that Empyrian series was all about doing the basic version of each strat, not the most juiced up highest earning version.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

they're pretty basic strats but OP is making 5div an hour and empy's very basic harvest is making 15.6 div/h, and he talks about some of the things you can do to juice it harder

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

WorldIndustries posted:

5 div an hour sounds really low for harvest this late in the league (though I'm not in the economy this league so maybe it's fine?) but it honestly sounds like you're not juicing harvest correctly and/or not running the maps correctly.

You should post your atlas tree, how you're juicing, what map you're running, and what your farming process actually looks like.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

they're pretty basic strats but OP is making 5div an hour and empy's very basic harvest is making 15.6 div/h, and he talks about some of the things you can do to juice it harder
15 div/hr is also with empy's very fast build. I watched most of that video series and in every one of them he gives a disclaimer that the div/hr is based on his build and most people watching will likely not clear maps as fast as that.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bawfuls posted:

15 div/hr is also with empy's very fast build. I watched most of that video series and in every one of them he gives a disclaimer that the div/hr is based on his build and most people watching will likely not clear maps as fast as that.

yeah and the video should give the OP an idea of how to take harvest to the next level, where he too can try to be fast and make over 5 div an hour

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

bawfuls posted:

just swapping this one gem was almost a 40% dps bump lol wtf was this Crouching Tuna guide???

Overall with the changes from the last page here I went from like 3.5M to 5.9M dps per arrow in PoB. I should probably figure out T17 farming now, even if the bosses are tough. I tried a Fortress earlier today and made it to the boss with just one death, but ran out of portals on the boss.

I’m north of 200m DPS and it killed me multiple times. Someone earlier said “oh just dodge the lasers” but uh, it shoots them in like 10 different directions with absolutely no warning or attack tell so idk how you’re supposed to do that. I killed it by leap slamming on top of it and holding down attack while spamming my heal flask but even that took 3-4 tries and 2 of those it sniped me the moment I entered the arena (you do not have invulnerability on enter like you do with portals). I could tank the physical hits from the boss but those lasers are just instant death.

Naturally, the challenge condition for killing this boss is to kill it without ever being hit by lasers lmao ok

Pastrami
May 27, 2004
Fear the Lunch Meat
Hard to know without seeing you play for a session, but for a lot of people it can come down to efficiency. Not sure if you time your maps, via in-game or can just use a stopwatch built into windows. I mostly use it (the map device mtx) as a way to glance every once in a while to make sure I'm still on track. I don't do harvest, but I try to keep my T16 8mod maps under 2 mins (pre mirror bow, now it's like 1 min 20 secs - 1 min 30 secs). Harvest likely makes that longer. But trying to slowly adapt your style of play into one that is more efficient probably will pay dividends now and in future leagues. 5 div an hour for harvest seems a little low, but it's possible you aren't calculating in all the random rear end loot you get other than juice.

If your maps are taking a long time, another tactic is to make your loot filter stricter. I saw a youtube video a while back that convinced me that I was probably not making my loot filter strict enough, and I think it helped. Obviously there is a line you can cross when it's too much. I was spending a hilarious amount of time looting, it turns out, and it wasn't worth it.

edit: Another thing that I find saves me tons of grief over time. Bind left click to your mouse scroll wheel. Can use a program but my dumbass gamer mouse lets me do it with its software. Even lets me assign the button on the bottom of the mouse to toggle it on and off. Helps me dump my inv into dump tab extremely fast every few maps. Those little bits of time saved add up.

Pastrami fucked around with this message at 01:17 on May 15, 2024

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This just seems like the absolute worst league to do harvest. At this point in a normal league harvest juice is worth a fortune, but it turns out when there is graveyard crafting...

Get out of harvest. Get into either Legion, Expedition, or harbies. All work well with deli and beyond.

The big money is in T17 Back to Basics. It's insane how strong it is, but the maps are hard.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

DangerDongs posted:

This just seems like the absolute worst league to do harvest. At this point in a normal league harvest juice is worth a fortune, but it turns out when there is graveyard crafting...

Get out of harvest. Get into either Legion, Expedition, or harbies. All work well with deli and beyond.

The big money is in T17 Back to Basics. It's insane how strong it is, but the maps are hard.

I made most of my money this league from Legion and a couple big div card drops. I tried harbingers but just didn't have the patience for it and they're stupid annoying to deal with on my build since I have to keep hopping back and forth over them while they are invulnerable and lay down their summon circles. I have settled into running Simulacrums endlessly and am just selling off the frankly insane amount of scarabs/splinters/div cards and jewels that drop.

Also stuffing your graveyard full of random poo poo like "conqueror influenced corpses" etc and just letting it rip is fun as heck.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 15, 2024

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

I made most of my money this league from Legion and a couple big div card drops. I tried harbingers but just didn't have the patience for it and they're stupid annoying to deal with on my build since I have to keep hopping back and forth over them while they are invulnerable and lay down their summon circles. I have settled into running Simulacrums endlessly and am just selling off the frankly insane amount of scarabs/splinters/div cards and jewels that drop.

Also stuffing your graveyard full of random poo poo like "conqueror influenced corpses" etc and just letting it rip is fun as heck.

I started Legion, but I switched to harbies and never looked back. The secret to harbies is Jungle Valley, run through the map chunking harbies and hitting all the alters and then you finish them on the way back.
Maps take about 3 minutes to clear/loot. Easy 20+ div an hour if you have quant gear.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

DangerDongs posted:

I started Legion, but I switched to harbies and never looked back. The secret to harbies is Jungle Valley, run through the map chunking harbies and hitting all the alters and then you finish them on the way back.
Maps take about 3 minutes to clear/loot. Easy 20+ div an hour if you have quant gear.

Yeah I’m doing jungle valley delirium maps with ~4 to 5 orbs per run to make it spicy or just scarab juiced delirium 8 mod maps with essence monsters as the cherry on top (with the node that stacks essences on the map boss). I recently switched to EoW from Exarch but I’m not sure it’s sustainable because those 4 armed projectile spam fuckers can still sometimes just delete me if I get too cute with altars and map mods which isn’t a big deal at level 100 but it does slow me down either during the run back at leap-slam speed or having to stop and poop out portals every so often.

I know you can absolutely hit the jackpot with harbingers, the “better currency/same currency” scarab and the fact that harbingers don’t take up very many atlas points to max out. I just get bored and I’m very slow as it is.

Also I feel like I need to say how much I love this game a year later and thanks to everyone in here who has been patient with me while I’m learning to actually play (and not just get lucky)

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 15, 2024

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I ran about 2 hours of Harbi tonight and made like 40 div. Got one fracture explosion (5 fracture orbs) and on of the Divination card scarabs that sells for like 10 divine.

So I have the raw currency for Nimis now, but I'm gonna have to shore up some resistances in order to make that swap. Might have to drop a unique slot to do that, like Shadows and Dust, which I think means another gravecraft cause crit multi and +1 frenzy charge are too juicy to pass up...

Though if this Harbi farm rate is consistent I can probably farm the currency to just buy some gloves someone else made faster than I can figure out & execute the right craft myself.

bawfuls fucked around with this message at 05:48 on May 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

DangerDongs posted:

That's interesting, I was actually doing harb and harvest together with this tree after watching the empyrian harbinger video (I'll check out his harvest vid in a sec)
:
edit: (That's not the tree he uses in the harb vid, he adds beyond which I took out since in 30 maps I didn't make as much on the beyond stuff as I did with harvest.)

5 div per hour was probably too low an estimate, I wasn't making much doing them together and tried to isolate what harvest was giving me. Maybe I need magic quant gear, I can try on jungle valley instead of dunes which is what I'd been doing.

I just did a 5 map sample using the same tree, but just rushing harvest as fast as I could and going to the next map after getting the juice. Made an even 3 div in 12 minutes, so that's more like 15 div an hour. I only used the harvest scarab of doubling, I tried another sample with the cornucopia as well and it seemed to take a lot longer to kill the bosses, could have been marginally better but I'm not sure, I only did 3 maps for that test.

I've been trying pretty much everything on Dunes since it's easy to navigate, I prep the maps by chisel to 20% quality, alc, using a regex and chaos orbs until they don't have any of the mods that cause me problems and I see at least 20% pack size. This is typically just 0 or 1c per map, I could be trying to roll them a few more times to improve pack size or quant maybe?
Then I vaal them all and only run the ones that don't have the problem mods.

WorldIndustries fucked around with this message at 05:52 on May 15, 2024