Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

homeless snail posted:

not a request

sounds like assault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't know who this man is

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't know who this man is

very well known sound engineer and musician in the underground rock scene. most famous for his work as engineer on surfer rosa by the pixies and in utero by nirvana; had a very distinctive recording and mixing voice. his last album as musician drops soon and he was about to go on tour.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

apologies if bad shoot but I am in mourning

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
mod brain no?

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

mod brain no?

where is symbolic's mind

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

mod brain no?

egads...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

mod brain no?
the star is taking hold

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

I have no idea what that tweet or the community note are trying to say

bounding into comics is a poo poo churn site that basically posts incomprehensible google translated nonsense

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

ate a lot lot lot of cake

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

very well known sound engineer and musician in the underground rock scene. most famous for his work as engineer on surfer rosa by the pixies and in utero by nirvana; had a very distinctive recording and mixing voice. his last album as musician drops soon and he was about to go on tour.

He was also one of the best haters in the music industry to ever do it

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

The man really knew what he liked and hated and was not afraid to say it lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Sleng Teng posted:

the man was toxic as hell. ftw. thats why he would love the meme

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sleng Teng posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lmfao

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

go trim your beard lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol yup

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Southern Cassowary posted:

go trim your beard lmao

i dont think it's even possible for me to grow a beard

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

haters ftw

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol nijisanji managed to accidentally recreate classic 4loko during a sponsored stream with an energy drink company by literally suggesting "why not mix it with booze!" and the japanese ministry of agriculture had to step in to tell people to NOT DO THAT

Clarste posted:

I don't trust you enough to take recommendations, sorry.
you should definitely read Bard Loen

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I'm more of a dialog person, so a bunch of contextless images don't do much for me.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Aside from character design I don't feel like art was really the sell for me, it's more that the series is fantasy Mito Komon? Or whatever you'd call that type of thing. Cute old man traveling in his retirement and occasionally having to leverage his past adventuring skill or connections to solve issues.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Captain Invictus posted:

lol nijisanji managed to accidentally recreate classic 4loko during a sponsored stream with an energy drink company by literally suggesting "why not mix it with booze!" and the japanese ministry of agriculture had to step in to tell people to NOT DO THAT

you should definitely read Bard Loen

that sure is a bunch of stuff?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Clarste posted:

I'm more of a dialog person, so a bunch of contextless images don't do much for me.

Do you keep Medaka Box spreads in your "Taxes" folder?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Clarste posted:

the dialogue and characters are exceptional, but I don't want to post pages of it since it's better experienced reading it proper. but the art is also excellent so I posted some non-spoiler examples because it's great.

it is a series of an elderly, retired knight, searching for a place to die in peace. on the way, he enjoys some good food, some good companionship, and quite a bit of political intrigue and action, complete with great setting up of fictional foodstuffs and the monsters and animals of the world, not to the level of dungeon meshi, but very well done all the same.

kirbysuperstar posted:

that sure is a bunch of stuff?
yeah, it's good stuff. you should try it

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Captain Invictus posted:

the dialogue and characters are exceptional, but I don't want to post pages of it since it's better experienced reading it proper. but the art is also excellent so I posted some non-spoiler examples because it's great.

it is a series of an elderly, retired knight, searching for a place to die in peace. on the way, he enjoys some good food, some good companionship, and quite a bit of political intrigue and action, complete with great setting up of fictional foodstuffs and the monsters and animals of the world, not to the level of dungeon meshi, but very well done all the same.

yeah, it's good stuff. you should try it

important: what is the name of his horse?

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
little burnt out from the last 30 gintama episodes being epic shonen fighting, so i really want this next episode to actually be about a fat gintoki

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Big Leg posted:

little burnt out from the last 30 gintama episodes being epic shonen fighting, so i really want this next episode to actually be about a fat gintoki

that one was a good episode.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Julias posted:

that one was a good episode.

hype. i don't mind the serious arcs but there's been way too much 'giant army chasing the cast' for the past week or two of my biking + anime

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Big Leg posted:

important: what is the name of his horse?

the horse’s name is stablos and she is very good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
downloading some D&D playcast episodes and i read like a third of a sentence on accident in the summary and loving spoiled myself on a pretty significant event 8 episodes from my current listen

goddamnit lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

condolences gentle goon

Terry van Feleday
Jun 6, 2010

Free Your Mind
I read a few volumes of Bard Loen yesterday and it didn't do much for me. I don't have anything to openly criticise besides some of the clunky worlbuilding exposition, but I never saw the "hook", myself. It never went past "that sure is a bunch of stuff". I guess it's just not my vibe

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

this sounds like the typical bull poo poo line but it really hits its stride from volume 3 onward as bard begins to inadvertently gather a new found family and travelling companions. it is definitely kind of laconic/bucolic at the beginning but if you don’t have other more immediately compelling reading at hand I recommend sticking with it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Paracelsus posted:

Do you keep Medaka Box spreads in your "Taxes" folder?

i do

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jokes aside Medaka Box ftw

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the bicycle I'm getting is a roll A:1 Adventure Bike in green with silver accents

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 18:44 on May 9, 2024

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

friend got me a cirno fumo as a very delayed birthday present. i feel incredibly blessed!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Whirling posted:

friend got me a cirno fumo as a very delayed birthday present. i feel incredibly blessed!

epic birthday gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Whirling posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYKToQ_jl1E