Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

oh my god i'm horrible sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Get well soon meowy!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
been slowly reading katahane as jp reading practice for a while, it has a tl but i decided to choose this path for myself anyway, and all of the anxiety of stumbling over words i don't know and grammar that gets a bit trickier than what i'm used to is entirely made up for by how loving badass this vn is

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Julias posted:

Get well soon meowy!

thank. it's mostly a crushing pain in my head I'm gonna assume the italian restraurant i went to with my wife for her birthday may be the culprit (lots of humans there and many of them were old)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meowywitch posted:

thank. it's mostly a crushing pain in my head I'm gonna assume the italian restraurant i went to with my wife for her birthday may be the culprit (lots of humans there and many of them were old)

sounds like Ligma

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its the msg. italian restaurant syndrome

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://x.com/AnimeExpo/status/1788735755210137741

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Did my first run of Hades in 3 years, made it to Elysium before dying horribly. Still got it!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

symbolic posted:

sounds like Ligma

Whose Steve jobs

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Ibblebibble posted:

Did my first run of Hades in 3 years, made it to Elysium before dying horribly. Still got it!

Getting ready for the sequel? The early access version is out now and it's friggin' awesome, though some of the weapons are kinda hard to get used to. The default staff plays just like the spear from the first game. I'm like 12 hours into it since Tuesday.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Kvantum posted:

Getting ready for the sequel? The early access version is out now and it's friggin' awesome, though some of the weapons are kinda hard to get used to. The default staff plays just like the spear from the first game. I'm like 12 hours into it since Tuesday.

Yeah, I'm waiting until EA is over personally because I don't want to get too burnt out on 2 before it's even officially out. I got to credits roll in 1 but never did the epilogue so I'm working on that for now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Meowywitch posted:

oh my god i'm horrible sick
same. I don't know if it's a horrible allergic reaction to the seasons changing or if I caught something, but I've been miserable for two days and just slept for 14 hours straight and my whole body aches

I mean I guess it's nice I'm on vacation while going through this, but on the other hand, it loving sucks I'm on vacation and going through this

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

My girlfriend loves Bookworm so I'm watching the anime of it. As of ep12 it is ftw

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/glennrolon/status/1788738117421134010?t=wM89MxL2WbuTfjSsOJzENw&s=19

Lol the Doctor Who Gundam kerfuffle grabs another

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

high score girl dash is nowhere near as good as the original but this panel goes hard and is relevant in this, the month of gouki

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Was high score girl the one who beat street fighter with the broken machine and used low kick only dhalsim

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

idr specifically because I read the original like eight years ago but I’m going to “go out on a limb” (dhalsim reference) and say it is

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

babymetal opinion time: i heard gimme chocolate and a couple of their other hits when they started breaking through over here and i was mostly just confused. not my thing but i'm a big tent metal person and like it when people have fun.

but i just went on a japanese power metal bender and road of resistance came up and this is a better dragonforce song than anything dragonforce has written in 15 years. why are li and totman using all their good poo poo on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epv4UVrq6rQ

Southern Cassowary fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 10, 2024

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
babymetal should put out a doom album

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

babymetal should put out a doom album

all wood of ypres-esque sad poo poo

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Southern Cassowary posted:

all wood of ypres-esque sad poo poo

su-metal with a gentlesir beard

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Off to watch Princess Mononoke tonight in a theater and dragging my friend along for his film education.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

that's the right ghibli movie to drag someone to imo

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Southern Cassowary posted:

babymetal opinion time: i heard gimme chocolate and a couple of their other hits when they started breaking through over here and i was mostly just confused. not my thing but i'm a big tent metal person and like it when people have fun.

but i just went on a japanese power metal bender and road of resistance came up and this is a better dragonforce song than anything dragonforce has written in 15 years. why are li and totman using all their good poo poo on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epv4UVrq6rQ

Because baby metal own. Also that song is like 5 or 6 years old now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i loving hate AI art!!!!!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

verbal enema posted:

yep

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

verbal enema posted:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
my phone just helpfully informed me that SAMSUNG AI is coming to it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/1789113325797716136

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Buddy really enjoyed Princess Mononoke and got weirded out by the Deer God's head.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm so disappointed that Trowa has been absent from the show for like twelve episodes now

he's my favorite pilot you jerkwads

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

and on Piccolo Day, no less

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Do they know something we don't?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
uh oh

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
They'll be fine. What's a little radiation?

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I know what it actually is, but doesn't it look like they're barbecuing on a little weber :3:

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
It's adorable, yeah.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol oops

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:03 on May 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch