Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Noting wrong with providing a safe space for folks to get they Friday gently caress on

i feel like that was a real uncomfortable gently caress sesh, but you get what you can get on these mean streets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You ever try gaining 40lbs and losing your hair?

Yea so what

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You ever try gaining 40lbs and losing your hair?

Yeah but I think that just made me even more approachable!!! I guess I could stop shaving my head and let some wispy-rear end hair grow in on the top of my head.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

deep dish peat moss posted:

Yeah but I think that just made me even more approachable!!! I guess I could stop shaving my head and let some wispy-rear end hair grow in on the top of my head.

grow it 6 feet long and mold it into a toupee

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

the answer to every haircut related question is always "mohawk"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you want less attention from women maybe a cute rescue dog isn't the best idea

maybe get a boa constrictor and walk around with it around your shoulders

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm actually ok with the attention in fact I love it, just not when I'm busy trying to work or work out. But I have 2 cute rescue cats already & hot babes like cats more than dogs

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm actually ok with the attention in fact I love it, just not when I'm busy trying to work or work out. But I have 2 cute rescue cats already & hot babes like cats more than dogs

again,

MrQwerty posted:

grow it 6 feet long and mold it into a toupee

it also works as a filter, any women approaching you with that hairstyle are not who you want

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

also one time i went to get in my car and go to the store and the gate of my truck bed was not secured properly and held in by the no-window frame of the camper window, which is not how I drive around

there was a used condom on the ground right there

the wonders of life in the hood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j4mK6cs_A

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

again,

it also works as a filter, any women approaching you with that hairstyle are not who you want

I have such a stunning & non-toxic personality that I'm gonna get the flirts no matter what I do with my hair I think. I mean I got a beautiful smile & look good & super kind & smart & authentic & funny & have a sexy voice. Really feelin' myself lately and everyone is attracted to that. It's a curse.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

yeah thats how i felt

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I slept weird on my neck last night so I am suffering today. I can tell this will be a serious problem someday

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My lunch BLT was good folks. So far Friday is kickin' rear end

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

3 DONG HORSE posted:

My lunch BLT was good folks. So far Friday is kickin' rear end

Hell yeah. I'm glad to hear this. :hfive:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Hell yeah. I'm glad to hear this. :hfive:

thanks for the inspiration!!

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Done with work, time to go hike, gently caress yeah!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

go have another cookie 🐷🐷🐷

how dare u

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

oink oink oink I'm a little piggy for cookies

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Yea so what

gonna spend the night on bald mountain being bald to the bone

:xd:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
After 23 years or so of wanting to do it I'm starting my motorcycle class tomorrow. I'm very nervous for some reason. It starts at 7am and goes until 3pm for two days.

It takes me a few hours to wake up in the morning so that's gonna suck hard. I'm grabbing a sub for lunch tomorrow (no mayo, I'll add that before I leave tomorrow). You can't leave the premises so you have to bring food.

I'm not concerned about the rules and safety because I'm good with all of that stuff but I don't actually know how to shift. I'm assuming the motorcycle class will teach me how to ride a motorcycle though. My scooter is 149cc's so I am am supposed to have a license. Whoops.

I've been nervous for a few days now. Probably for no reason like always but that's what I do. General anxiety disorder!

Ok my sub is ready (Cousins Subs), omw back home!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

After 23 years or so of wanting to do it I'm starting my motorcycle class tomorrow. I'm very nervous for some reason. It starts at 7am and goes until 3pm for two days.

It takes me a few hours to wake up in the morning so that's gonna suck hard. I'm grabbing a sub for lunch tomorrow (no mayo, I'll add that before I leave tomorrow). You can't leave the premises so you have to bring food.

I'm not concerned about the rules and safety because I'm good with all of that stuff but I don't actually know how to shift. I'm assuming the motorcycle class will teach me how to ride a motorcycle though. My scooter is 149cc's so I am am supposed to have a license. Whoops.

I've been nervous for a few days now. Probably for no reason like always but that's what I do. General anxiety disorder!

Ok my sub is ready (Cousins Subs), omw back home!

nerves are good, friend! it means you are alert and aware of the danger. they'll teach you everything. my brother didn't even have a scooter so he learned everything in class. you'll be fine.

get crash bars if you get a motorcycle for reals you'll thank me later

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

gonna spend the night on bald mountain being bald to the bone

:xd:

careful some of the moderation staff here isn't as tolerant of bald jokes as I am

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Good luck, Pennywise :) If my car is totaled (driver took a bad left on me) I'm getting motorcycle lessons too. Might as well get something fun and stupid out of this whole thing.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Luvcow posted:

i made a quick one so i could get the scale in my mind

three feet of pringles meat

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Doc Fission posted:

Good luck, Pennywise :) If my car is totaled (driver took a bad left on me) I'm getting motorcycle lessons too. Might as well get something fun and stupid out of this whole thing.

crash bars!!!!!!!!!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Crash bars, heard

Also I haven't been able to log into Twitter all day which is God telling me to get a life probably

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want to sell my 2009 kawasaki binja er6f for a triumph street triple of some vintage

but honestly i havnt been riding motos much on account of riding my bicycle a lot more this year but i want to plan out another good multiday road trip to see my brother and take the moto on the long way round to see him (only 1000 km)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bagmonkey posted:

i'm freakin frotting with rage rn

are you just gonna sit back and take it? or are you gonna make this your siggy AND TURN IT ON??!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TrashMammal posted:

are you just gonna sit back and take it? or are you gonna make this your siggy AND TURN IT ON??!

:chanpop:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The work day is over, havin' a Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon and ordering a pizza. Nice Friday night.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Gatts posted:

The work day is over, havin' a Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon and ordering a pizza. Nice Friday night.

What kind of pizza?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'ma gonna eat'a stromboli tonight and drink a beer and play a vidyagame.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

TrashMammal posted:

this belongs in a museum

astronautism
Oct 3, 2002
I’m gonna make chicken fried rice and watch Fallout with my son.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TrashMammal posted:

lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
sounds like people have great friday plans, happy friday everyone

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

into the Fridayverse

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ sorry about your car doc :(

I bought steel cut oats for the first time. I heard they are ok for leftovers and people make big batches in a slow cooker for breakfast for a few days.

I wonder if I should try making some tonight so I can have a fast breakfast for tomorrow before the class. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

you’re gonna poo poo so good after those steel cuts. like a solid brick, but with all the edges smoothed down by the gentle caress of a babbling brook