Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many touchdowns does Aaron Throw?
7+
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Is there an exact moment in the saints hawks GDT where it explodes or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
DARREN SHARPER HOLD MY DICK

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Is there an exact moment in the saints hawks GDT where it explodes or

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3379818&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=91

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
That was some shameful poo poo by the defense.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Oh. The packers are garbage. Should have known.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Yeah I made a couple posts in that thread explosion when it happened. No big deal. :smugdog:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Yeah I made a couple posts in that thread explosion when it happened. No big deal. :smugdog:

i didn't post in tff back then, but that's okay. because my dad and i were at the game :hawksin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I'm not any more concerned with the Packers D than I was. If the Falcons did what they did against Arizona, an actual defense, this wasn't surprising.

• Locked thread